Lost my Yorkshire dog, please help

mrphil

So sorry mrphil you must be worried sick.

Same thing happened to our friends but they posted posters all over the place that the dog had gone missing from and within 3 days their dog arrived home safe and sound.

it had been adopted by a Thai family and when they saw the posters returned the dog.

I like to think that the reward of 3000Baht had little to do with their action in returning their dog

I wish your dog a safe return to you.

+1

A friend lost her chihuhua a year ago and sadly never got it back. Not her fault, she left her Russian boyfriend to look after the house but he got drunk (quelle surprise!) and fell asleep with the gate open. Poor little doggie got out and was never seen again, in spite of a local poster campaign. I hope the OP has better luck.

I wish your dog a safe return to you.

+1

A friend lost her chihuhua a year ago and sadly never got it back. Not her fault, she left her Russian boyfriend to look after the house but he got drunk (quelle surprise!) and fell asleep with the gate open. Poor little doggie got out and was never seen again, in spite of a local poster campaign. I hope the OP has better luck.

And she believed him!