Group ride Bangkok - Bang Saen on March 8th.

Shurup

Man I am confused now, are we meeting in Bang Saen or lower Jomtien??

What time at either place?

Looks like I am the only one from Pattaya?

Guzzi, will you ride up from Pattaya if you're on your own? If not, then I'll come down on 07 March and ride up with you on the 08th. If you are willing to ride to BS alone, then I won't commit to coming to Patts on 07th.

Thanks Gman but I am a big boy so I manage but thanks just the same.

I just need the name of the restaurant and time you guys will be there app.

Man I am confused now, are we meeting in Bang Saen or lower Jomtien??

What time at either place?

Looks like I am the only one from Pattaya?

Guzzi, will you ride up from Pattaya if you're on your own? If not, then I'll come down on 07 March and ride up with you on the 08th. If you are willing to ride to BS alone, then I won't commit to coming to Patts on 07th.

Thanks Gman but I am a big boy so I manage but thanks just the same.

I just need the name of the restaurant and time you guys will be there app.

Good to know mate. But just in case I'm down in Pattaya on Sat nt, let's ride to Bang Saen together on Sun

Will send you PM with my mobile number

If anyone has a tel number from LL maybe that person could send him an invite? Although is is believed to be (DELETED) or whatsoever it was his first idea to make the trip so maybe polite to tell him its still on

Post Edited - discuss Moderation

• Like 1

If anyone has a tel number from LL maybe that person could send him an invite? Although is is believed to be (DELETED) or whatsoever it was his first idea to make the trip so maybe polite to tell him its still on

No bloody way mate! Guess you don't know LL but he's probably the most abrasive, aggressive, rude, arrogant, condescending and bullying person you will probably ever meet in your life. And these are his better points. His riding is fast and reckless, he will undertake you at speed and if you pass him, you will almost certainly have to outbrake him into the next corner if you want to stay ahead of him.

Why do you think he got (DELETED) from TV? Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

Post Edited - discus moderation

(DELETED)

Not sure if you are just making friendly fun posting about him or not...If not, i presume you do understand that even "retired" members can still read this forum....coffee1.gif

Hi guys. I am going to a bike event or small bike week here in Samut Prakarn Saturday night so it might be a late one, but if i don't wake up too late Sunday i might ride down to Bangsaen and meet you there. Do you know what time you will be there?

Jan

No bloody way mate! Guess you don't know LL but he's probably the most abrasive, aggressive, rude, arrogant, condescending and bullying person you will probably ever meet in your life. And these are his better points. His riding is fast and reckless, he will undertake you at speed and if you pass him, you will almost certainly have to outbrake him into the next corner if you want to stay ahead of him.

Why do you think he got (DELETED) from TV? Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

Post Edited - discus moderation

post-169941-0-26834700-1425523393_thumb.

I'll pass.

Not into group rides at all. It's like anti-biking.

Biking = freedom.

Meet here at this time. Then move on and stop there for so and so, okay we have to go here next and then we're going to here etc etc. Not at all what biking is about for me. Ride where you want, how you want, when you want, completely changeable at any time.

But enjoy it and the seafood boys.

• Like 1

Profound.

Enjoy the biking socializing and networking.

And the seafood. thumbsup.gif

Understand that you're not into socializing and networking. That's fine, every one to their own.

But if you break down by the roadside, we will still stop and offer whatever assistance that we can. Just the way it is.

Quite feel like going riding today, think I'll gear up and head for Sisawat, or may change to Thongphaphum, or around the Burmese border and back through Ratchaburi. See where the freedom takes me.

A happy day to all. thumbsup.gif

Quite feel like going riding today, think I'll gear up and head for Sisawat, or may change to Thongphaphum, or around the Burmese border and back through Ratchaburi. See where the freedom takes me.

Make up your mind will ya? You sound like a girl on her pe... ummm. Special time of the month.

where as group rides are always fun to plan and chat about later with other riders

rolleyes.gif

Post Edited - Troll / Flaming

Make up your mind will ya? You sound like a girl on her pe... ummm. Special time of the month.

"Make up your mind will ya?"

Why the pressure to? Do what you feel like when you meet a junction. Freedom. Real riding.

At the junction I took a left and hit the Tenasserim Hills of the Ratchaburi/Burmese border. Lovely ride. thumbsup.gif

Glad everyone had a good day. smile.png

"Make up your mind will ya?"

Why the pressure to? Do what you feel like when you meet a junction. Freedom. Real riding.

At the junction I took a left and hit the Tenasserim Hills of the Ratchaburi/Burmese border. Lovely ride. thumbsup.gif

Glad everyone had a good day. smile.png

Thanks. Hope you had a good day too.

Was glad that I was riding with some friends. Had some fun on the roads, some good laughs. Made up for the mediocre meal. Would have been unsatisfying otherwise. Got to ride the bike the way it was meant to be ridden. Wouldn't have pushed anywhere as hard if I had been riding alone.