The ultimate bum gun thread

bino

This thread is very scatological in nature, and very consistent with many other threads of this ilk, with a soft, gooey texture, punctuated with dubious sounds and pungent odors..

Will someone please open the door? And the windows..

Good Gaawd.....umphhh..umphhh

Is it possible to get a bum gun installed in England? It really is the thing I miss the most, we'll it's up there anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but there are about million WRAS rules to observe. As previously stated, mostly to do with syponage contaminating the water supply.

I am sure that the vast majority of those that have been installed are not in accordance with the regs.

Depending on your domestic setup, you might want to consider one way valves, pumps, pressure reducing valves and thermostat stability valves.

If you're doing a bathroom refit it's pretty easy and quite cheap.

If you're retrofitting it can be difficult to get it to work satisfactorily, unless you're on a high pressure mains system already, in which case the possibility off contamination into the potable water supply is very real.

HTH

Was it you or the missus that got their arse out for the test run?

No arse required - was just a vanity counter and basin.

I actually made a similar wisecrack in the store- "How to test? Do I climb up here?" Salesgirl cracked up laughing.

• Like 1

Please, some info on the test centre as I'm thinking about replacing the stinger. I'd like to test the range at homepro but I am leaning towards the one that looks like the star ship enterprise.

I went to my Local HomePro at Lad Prao / Pradit Manutham.

If they have it, I imagine most if not all other stores would too.

What province in thailand is this test centre in? Are you in your own private room or is the testing done in public view?

Done in public view. As mentioned above, it is a vanity countertop and basin with a recirculating pump. You can test any of the plumbing products sold at HomePro- showerheads, faucets, et al.

• 2 weeks later...