Retirement Visa - new residency declaration form ?

Hi,

could someone kindly comment and guide me please. i will need to do renewal of retirement visa shortly..

i understand there is a new form we must complete which is proof of where you reside... does anyone have a copy

of this form as i cannot find on internet or download one..

i went to phuket immigration the other day and wow just couldn't get in the door so many people everywhere, ques so long..

my wife went a few days later as we just thought they were busy because last wednesday was a thai public holiday but i understand

this is the norm now with many people staying on short term visas trying to get extensions... my wife could also not even get in and

when she managed to find one of the tourist police gentlemen that help he said they had run out of the forms and needed to reprint them..

in the past my wife and i would visit phuket immigration and be in and out renewing our visas and obtaining multiple re-entry in under 1 hour

but i have heard horror stories now of staying the whole day or being told wrong document and you need to return next day and wait forever again..

on this basis i will use my lawyers services and have them do all the ground and foot work on this occasion for us..

but question is how can i obtain a copy of this new form for proof or residence sorry i may be calling it the wrong name so please correct

me.... and what do i need to supply them please..

thanks for reading and hopeful replying..

Edited by aussieinphuket

Phuket form

Landlord fills out the top #1

you fill out the second part #2

landlord signs it

+ copy Taam Bienbaan

copy of id card of owner

copy passport

copy tm card

copy visa

DO all this FIRST downstairs, Volunteer will give u a number..Takes 5 minutes

get to the door by 8:15 am

did u run a search here?

Can you put a link to download this form? Thanks

Can you also do this report at the Patong office?

Phuket form

landlord signs it

+ copy Taam Bienbaan

copy of id card of owner

copy passport

copy tm card

copy visa

did u run a search here?

Thank you for posting this Phuket-specific "Registration Form for the owner of Residence"

I am trying to get it clear in my head how this form is used correctly, or rather how Phuket immigration wants this form to be used. Let's say Khun Somchai owns the apartment and John Doe rents it from him. Part one is obviously for the address of the apartment, identical to the way it is recorded in the House Registration Book. Part two is for the details of the "Registrar". What name must be entered as the "Registrar", Somchai or John Doe, and which of the four boxes for "Relationship between Registrar and Residence" must be ticked?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Phuket form

landlord signs it

+ copy Taam Bienbaan

copy of id card of owner

copy passport

copy tm card

copy visa

did u run a search here?

Thank you for posting this Phuket-specific "Registration Form for the owner of Residence"

I am trying to get it clear in my head how this form is used correctly, or rather how Phuket immigration wants this form to be used. Let's say Khun Somchai owns the apartment and John Doe rents it from him. Part one is obviously for the address of the apartment, identical to the way it is recorded in the House Registration Book. Part two is for the details of the "Registrar". What name must be entered as the "Registrar", Somchai or John Doe, and which of the four boxes for "Relationship between Registrar and Residence" must be ticked?

Ignore the "Phuket" form and use a TM30 as I did.

The TM30 will be accepted by the immigration officer.

The "Phuket " form is only available from the office which means an addition (unnecessary) journey simply to collect the form for those that rent.

Edited by nzexpat

Landlord /owner fills out part 1

renter fills out part 2

landlord/owner signs,

dont ask me why BUT, that is what they want and what i gave them last week

and which of the four boxes for "Relationship between Registrar and Residence" must be ticked?

"got permission from the owner"

ID card/ Taam bien baan will match the name on part 1

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Lots of good information in this thread, but I could use some advice on my specific situation.

I will go shortly to Phuket immigration office to obtain my new retirement extension. My address has changed since I received my last retirement extension.

So, I will be submitting a TM-30 or rather, as it seems to be preferred, the Phuket-specific version thereof ("Registration Form for the Owner of Residence").

The 1st part (Residence Information) seems straightforward. I can enter the details for the condo unit here.

My question concerns the 2nd part (Personal Information of Registrar). Who is the registrar? Can I act as the registrar?

I live in a recently completed freehold condo unit. I have signed a Purchase and Sales Agreement (PSA) and have receipts for the required payments I have made to date. The balance due will be paid at the Land Office on ownership transfer. However, I have not yet had the ownership transferred to my name from the developer at the Land Office. That transfer will not occur before I have to go to obtain my retirement extension.

My questions are:

1) Can I be the registrar?

2) If I'm the registrar what is my relationship to the residence?

If I'm the registrar I can provide copies of my passport (of course), but I can't supply a tabian baan for the freehold condo unit because I don't have one yet. All I have is the signed PSA and payment receipts. I guess my relationship to the residence is one of having "permission of the owner" to live in the unit.

So can I fill in the form as registrar (one having "permission of the owner") and will the signed PSA and payment receipts I do have be sufficient to satisfy immigration?

Or, does the developer (owner) have to act as the registrar in this case, and supply a copy of their Thai ID and a copy of their (personal) tabian baan?

Obviously, if I can do this myself (as registrar) it will be easier than if I have to obtain my developer's Thai ID and tabian baan.

Thoughts? Has anyone any experience proving their residence (for purpose of the retirement extension) before it has formally been registered at the Land Office?