Love story of Polish tour guide, Thai man

Thaivisa News

Chon Buri:- A language barrier has existed in the communications between a Polish tour guide and her Thai sweetheart. But such obstacle is probably a blessing in disguise.

“I think the fact that we have different mother tongue is good. When we get angry and swear in our language, we don’t really offend the other side much,” Saksayam Meeying says.

He registered his marriage with Lucyna Koscielniak on February 14 this year. To the couple, this date is so special because it is not just St Valentine’s Day but also her birthday.

Lucyna says while language barrier has existed in her relationships with Saksayam, it is nothing significant in the presence of his solid sincerity. His actions speak louder.

“He has taken care of me so well. He has always cooked me delicious food,” the wife says.

Lucyna met Saksayam more than two years ago while he was holidaying on Samet Island. They clicked and arranged a date the following day. Saksayam made real efforts to show up for the date, given that he had to drive his friend back to Chon Buri province and then drive back to Lucyna.

“But he came back and that meant a lot,” she recounts.

From that date, their relationships have blossomed. They have shared the love for travel and got along really well. Saksayam believes the language barrier must have played a role too.

“We can’t really have big quarrels. We don’t understand every word the other side utters,” he says.

And if she applies she can get Thai citizenship through marriage to a Thai man whereas we poor buggers who are married to Thai women have to go through the yearly chore of getting our marriage visa. Where is the equality Thailand?

• Like 2

"And ???"

"Fascinating stuff. Any chance of providing the overnight tiddlywinks scores while we're at it"

Where is your sense of romance?

​Isn't it heart warming to see someone else being fortunate and meeting the partner of their dreams?

And if she applies she can get Thai citizenship through marriage to a Thai man whereas we poor buggers who are married to Thai women have to go through the yearly chore of getting our marriage visa. Where is the equality Thailand?

There is none.

I used to work for an interpreting company, and we did some legal stuff like court cases, police reports, approval & confirmation of services, insurance reports... I remember several times having to interpret between married couples. It boggles my mind to think people would get married and have such a language barrier between them.

I've heard people say things like, "some things don't need language to be expressed." Sure, that's true. But many things can only be expressed through language.

Of course all that matters is what makes you happy. I just wonder where I went wrong thinking that so much depended on clear communication.

Love is blind but everyone want it no matter what...

Our life is based on good and bad moments hence it does not matter about ratio.

I am trying to catch only good moments and I do not care how long or short and love is best example.

If life will be only good then it will be so boring that nobody want to live long......

coffee1.gif

Edited by gigman

I just wonder how many farangs have any communication with their wives.

Yes, I know, they all say it's the body language that counts.

And my answer to them is......poppycocks.

I just wonder how many farangs have any communication with their wives.

Maybe that's why your E.T. hangs on the phone all the time calling home...

a polish tour guide ?? where is the work permit

and she say he is cooking ??

does he missuse his work permit ?

Now he have 2 work permits ?

if not, Immigration have 2 person to send in exile !!

Try reading the OP, HE is Thai and SHE is Polish! It even says that on the OP headline!

I really like this story..it brought a tear to my eye and also reinforced what I have always believed.. And that is communication between married couples is way over rated and is the number one reason marriages fail..biggrin.png