Where have all the interesting threads and post gone

n210mp

I haven't done a tyre pressure one for a while.............Should I start one..?..............laugh.png

What is it with these 3rd world tyres in Thailand ?, they will just not maintain pressure, in my home town in farangistan We don't have this problem, in 98 years of driving never had this problem...

its obvious Thai's cant make anything right, they need to bring in farangs to show them how its done, and while they are at it, they must give the right to own land, and should give work permits to all western farangs, because they are so superior to the natives

like that you mean ???...laugh.png

Strangely enough my Merida MTB with really fat tires (56mm) holds pressure, but my Giant Hybrid with skinny tires (32mm) doesn't.

And the Merida gets the hell pounded out of it nearly every day offroad, while the Giant does a couple of spins to the local 7/11 on tarmac.

I have no idea what's going on.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

I haven't done a tyre pressure one for a while.............Should I start one..?..............laugh.png

What is it with these 3rd world tyres in Thailand ?, they will just not maintain pressure, in my home town in farangistan We don't have this problem, in 98 years of driving never had this problem...

its obvious Thai's cant make anything right, they need to bring in farangs to show them how its done, and while they are at it, they must give the right to own land, and should give work permits to all western farangs, because they are so superior to the natives

You show me one builder here who is any good? Ive been through many and gave up the knowledge is "extremely" limited......end up doing it all myself, thankfully the internet is awash with " how to" videos etc

Thai way, concrete like water, no vibration, steel not buried deep enough into concrete, plumbing, dont clean joints, dont sand joints, forget glue, tiling dont know about using thin set tiling ie 10mm or less glue. instead uses 2 inch thick mortar.

I suppose the real problem is "everyone" here is a builder but actually they are nothing more than bodge men.

You can see the result of the Thai workers everywhere in Thailand, never seen so many "repairs" done.again and again and again and again.

• Like 1

You show me one builder here who is any good? Ive been through many and gave up the knowledge is "extremely" limited......end up doing it all myself, thankfully the internet is awash with " how to" videos etc

Thai way, concrete like water, no vibration, steel not buried deep enough into concrete, plumbing, dont clean joints, dont sand joints, forget glue, tiling dont know about using thin set tiling ie 10mm or less glue. instead uses 2 inch thick mortar.

I suppose the real problem is "everyone" here is a builder but actually they are nothing more than bodge men.

You can see the result of the Thai workers everywhere in Thailand, never seen so many "repairs" done.again and again and again and again.

I actually posted a thread about a great builder I found here at Surat Thani recently after years of looking. As a tradie that was in the aussie building industry for close to 40 years I know when I have found a good one, very rare indeed and you are right on most counts about the average one

• Like 1

rather about water pressure....wait this would belong to the pub....

How is bub CC? Sleeping through yet? Is the heat knocking him around?

rather about water pressure....wait this would belong to the pub....

How is bub CC? Sleeping through yet? Is the heat knocking him around?

Junior is doing pretty well...sleeps from 7pm till 2am have a drink and sleeps till 7 or 8... Just bought a ceiling fan this Monday for the baby room now waiting for the "electrician " to install it....usually I do most homework myself but electricity...NO WAY

• Like 1

Shit youre in a good mood today.....But you are right....DO IT YOURSELF !!!!...at least it will see you out.

How about I saw a rat in Tesco yesterday that was not much smaller than my Chihuahua

We could have endless fun slagging off Tesco, which is better BigC or Tesco, the price of lemons or whatever, how small dogs are just horrendous ( I like this dog!)

Regards

• Like 2

Hey!...I just finished a coffee table for the step Daughter, who i think the world of.....

THAT after designing and buildind a 4 wheel trailer for the mower....too busy to worry about anything...How about all you members. What are you doing lately?

As someone who was wrong for TVF is now banned....you can post again with confidence....

SO...lets have some light stuff for a while....

Carry one men...we are only on this earth once..

( you can rip the shit out of my post, I dont mind....or care)...I enjoy fun....how about you?

• Like 1

Hey!...I just finished a coffee table for the step Daughter, who i think the world of.....

THAT after designing and buildind a 4 wheel trailer for the mower....too busy to worry about anything...How about all you members. What are you doing lately?

As someone who was wrong for TVF is now banned....you can post again with confidence....

( you can rip the shit out of my post, I dont mind....or care)...I enjoy fun....how about you?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, I have a house full of ladies at the mo........talking rubbish.......but,,,, I was sitting here (alone) thinking about lawn mowers.....THEN I thought of my lawn mower chum Weegee..Hmmmmmmmm, his mower is shit........w00t.gif ...............cheesy.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, I have a house full of ladies at the mo........talking rubbish.......but,,,, I was sitting here (alone) thinking about lawn mowers.....THEN I thought of my lawn mower chum Weegee..Hmmmmmmmm, his mower is shit........w00t.gif ...............cheesy.gif

HUH!....your lawn is off the list....for 6 months.

Why don't you try and open an interesting one yourself, instead of asking?

I would be delighted to see more people contributing on TVF and not only the old ones......like me.

Your hint of unusual chagrin has surprised me Costas especially when through your "liked post lists from me" you should know better of me and the many threads I have started on TVF!

I have started plenty of threads for your information, just check. Or maybe you should have checked before you hastily posted your reply

I expected that there would be some person who would suggest I make more threads, like I said, entirely unexpected from you

sad.png

• Like 1

HUH!....your lawn is off the list....for 6 months.

Drat, I keep getting suspended.......sad.png ........Noo, not suspenders Weegee...rolleyes.gif ..............laugh.png

please tell like what /for instance ? what do you suggest as a remedy ?

TV actually provides us all with filters to decide for ourselves

You know gerry I cant put my finger on it, just seems a bit bland recently

I read interesting threads and posts every day, there are a few exceptions , like this one.

Oh come on balo....admit it....youre reading this OP topic, because it's not abusive or bringing people down....

Enjoying it?...dont bring it down....

He aint got a lawn.............w00t.gif ..................laugh.png

No surprise. It's hard to have a decent conversation about anything here without being shouted down by fools.

This, from a guy who posted thinks that those of us who no longer live in Thailand, are no longer welcome to post on TV.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Edited by HeijoshinCool
  • Like 1

Shit youre in a good mood today.....But you are right....DO IT YOURSELF !!!!...at least it will see you out.

Like Sipis last thread about DIY5555

No surprise. It's hard to have a decent conversation about anything here without being shouted down by fools.

This, from a guy who posted that those of us who no longer live in Thailand, are no longer welcome to post on TV.

clap2.gif

• Like 1

This, from a guy who posted that those of us who no longer live in Thailand, are no longer welcome to post on TV.

Nope. Never said that.

weegee post # 57.

Shudup soi biker...enjoy this thread...funny at last.....Stop taking everything to heart. ( well i am enjoying it so please dont ruin it for the rest).

TRY saying something funny !!!!!! Plenty of other threads to be miserable...

Soi Biker can't find a table in a food court as I recall.sad.pngsad.png

So how is Soi Biker going to find a sense of humour I ask?cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

weegee post # 57.

Shudup soi biker...enjoy this thread...funny at last.....Stop taking everything to heart. ( well i am enjoying it so please dont ruin it for the rest).

TRY saying something funny !!!!!! Plenty of other threads to be miserable...

Soi Biker can't find a table in a food court as I recall.sad.pngsad.png

So how is Soi Biker going to find a sense of humour I ask?cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Nice avatar.