Try Our FREE Personal Assistant Service for a Guaranteed Easier Life - (ThaiVisa Special Offer)

AnEasyDay

I bought a smartphone, when it dies I will go back to a bssic model. As for the internet, I recall my life having none the less quality. Perhaps the biggest game changer is buying airline tickets over the Internet. I'm currently working to reduce and limit my Internet presence and activity as much as possible.

Great for you. Glad to know how well you've adapted.

I bought a smartphone, when it dies I will go back to a bssic model. As for the internet, I recall my life having none the less quality. Perhaps the biggest game changer is buying airline tickets over the Internet. I'm currently working to reduce and limit my Internet presence and activity as much as possible.

Great for you. Glad to know how well you've adapted.

Of course, the reason Thailand is so insanely popular is because it is so easy to live here. In fact, life is so simple its ez to lose track on time in Bangkok, let alone out on the islands.

I popped over to your site and you have some ideas and energy, I wish you the best with it, sincerely.

• Like 1

One bizarre challenge we faced today is that shops (in this case pharmacies) refuse to tell you the price of their products.

Apparently they are worried that people are going to call up and comparison-shop or that the call is from a competitor planning to undercut them.

I asked Tik about this as she's got years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and she says it's very common.

• Sometimes shops will give you a price
  • Some will ask that you come in to see them to learn the price
  • Some will flat-out refuse to tell you
  • Some will give a coded reply such as, we are 15% less than the retail price.

Kae managed to get the prices we needed but each call needed a different approach.

I did a couple service requests on varying things during the past week, and ended up being quite pleased by the results.

They are easy to deal with, eager to please, and surprisingly resourceful. For example, when they found a couple shops I had been looking for and emailed me the info, they automatically included the address, phone numbers and even Google Map links.

Based on my trial experience, I'd certainly use them again in the future when the need arose.

• Like 2

One of our newest services is IKEA shopping.

As bizarre as this sounds, it's not possible to actually order from their website.

You can add items to your cart and view them but to actually order you need to visit the store, pull everything from their shelves, pay for it and then (should you need it) organize home-delivery.

We don't want to use our usual couriers for this because they're only insured up to 2,000 THB so we've got 2 trusted Thai friends who we trust to handle the cash-handling and shopping.

Tried them out, not something I would care to repeat.

Just remember the old adage "you get what you PAY for", so dont expect much if anything for nothing ! and you wont be surprised.

Would love to tell you what i really think, but as a sponsor I guess they would have have it removed. Which speaks volumes in and of itself.

Just remember the old adage "you get what you PAY for", so dont expect much if anything for nothing ! and you wont be surprised.

Would love to tell you what i really think, but as a sponsor I guess they would have have it removed. Which speaks volumes in and of itself.

Michael - I am very happy to stimulate dialogue here and let the members decide if you were unfairly victimized. With your permission I'll gladly post the transcripts of our ticket with you.

In short; Michael's first request with us was for commercial product sourcing and I'll quote only the basics here:

"I don't just need a few meters or small quantity, I need a supplier who can supply a variety of colors, by the roll and on a regular basis, so, a steady supply.It would be a good customer for the right supplier."

We are NOT a service for business client (nor wantrepreneurs), our focus is 100% on real people with day-to-day frustrations.

I replied back to Michael explaining this. In empathy I explained that I would be happy to help him find this supplier, but not as part of our free trial and on the understanding that we'd help him as a special case as he's been frustrated looking for himself.

My offer unfortunately backfired and clearly wasn't appreciated by Michael who shockingly accused me of running a business for PROFIT (ouch!).

Michael - if you'd like to elaborate and explain your side of the story please do so here. I will then share our chat dialogues here so you can show the world how oppressed and maltreated you felt you've been.

As long as your posts remain civil and literate I give you my word that I will not look to have your replies blocked or removed.

Edited by AnEasyDay

Clearly by the information you have disclosed here, confidentiality is not a priority of yours either.

And clearly by airing your dirty laundry in a thread with 5,000+ readers you aren't really looking for a passive resolution to your grievance.

Please tell us what you really think. Would love to hear it. OP has promised not to remove, if civil.
  • Like 1

Yesterday AnEasyDay completed my first request and I wanted to give my feedback.

I have to say I was a little skeptical at the beginning when I read about the service. I've been around a while, my spoken and written Thai are reasonable, I have a capable English speaking Thai wife and Thai staff who speak enough English to be able to work most things out for me.

So why would I need the service?

Well there are some things that don't fit neatly into any "box" that AnEasyDay is a perfect way to take care of.

I got some necessary personal medical equipment shipped to me from the USA which I had a prescription for and of course it got held at Customs in Chaengwattana. I knew that if they were being fair and correct they should know that the box is exempt from duty (as there is an exemption of duty for the items in the box) but they could charge me VAT. Well any of us who have ever dealt with this situation will know, I was expecting myself to be in for a battle.

This isn't something I really wanted to try and explain myself over a phone call to Customs- there being HS codes, FDA regulations, prescriptions and so on involved. I knew that if I asked my wife to take care of it that it would get resolved but that I would likely at some point become frustrated and she would take the brunt of it (and that's a cost that isn't measurable in terms of money!) and that if I tried to explain it to my Thai staff (who don't take care of imports) it would take so much of mine and their time so as to make it counterproductive. I didn't want to go myself all the way there (a 1.5 hour taxi ride) to find out that they needed additional paperwork and/or wanted to charge an extortionate fee and I had nobody there to negotiate on my behalf.

So I thought I would give AnEasyDay a go and see what they could do.

I have to say, they were excellent. The "Buddy" Kae called Customs and the FDA to find out exactly what paperwork was needed and arrange that (even though it wasn't technically allowed) a courier could collect on my behalf. She then wrote in Thai a letter for me to sign (from scratch) that they required to release the goods. She made a list of all of the other required paperwork and arranged the courier to come and collect everything from me. She called me on a few occasions to make sure everything was clear and give me various options for me to choose whatever worked best for me.

I was extremely busy the day this all happened and she (and Martin, who was helping along the way too) arranged everything so that it literally took 10 minutes of my time in total to get everything resolved. Kae then dealt directly with my secretary to deal with the logistics and ensure everything was in order. A couple of hours later the bike courier was back, my box in hand. No battle, no arguments (and subsequent apologies), no wasted time by me or my staff...

Truly an excellent service, very customer orientated and they were dedicated all the way along to ensuring I was given the available options and that I was satisfied with what was happening.

Oh and at one point I called them and they didn't answer and Kae actually quickly called me back to check everything was ok. When was the last time that happened to you when you were dealing with a company?!

I can foresee a lot of life's little irritations evaporating in the future due to this team and I look forward to using them again!

• Like 2

Thank you all so much for your participation, feedback and testimonials.

We've now stopped our 1-week unlimited trial and we've learned A LOT from our first 2 weeks.

I've read through every post here and taken every suggestion to heart and made some major leaps forward to address your needs.

I've just published a long post here explaining everything

How We’re Improving – Insights from Our First 2 Weeks Of Work

In short though:

• Slashed our per minute prices
  • Changed from 3-minute billing to 1-minute billing
  • No time limits on any job
  • Client area to view time-logs and ticket history
  • PayPal now accepted
  • Accounts can now be opened for just 200 THB
  • You can now add credit in any amount to your account
  • All credits are valid for 12 months (previously small amounts expired after 6)
  • More services; Bill-checking, IKEA shopping, Complaint Handling & Resolution
  • Billing in THB (no more USD)
  • LINE support

We're now proud to be running smoothly, serving new clients and receiving great testimonials already.

• 4 weeks later...

Still very much alive although our ThaiVisa Free Trial offer is no longer available.

We've been collecting testimonials from our active users here:

https://aneasyday.com/testimonials/

your website said the free trial is available until 26th of April and this is the day I signed up. though I haven't got any confirmation yet that my account has been created

your website said the free trial is available until 26th of April and this is the day I signed up. though I haven't got any confirmation yet that my account has been created

You may be in the queue - We've been a little hectic this week recovering from the emails we've had over songkran. I have about 30 more accounts to activate from the last couple of days. I'll be working on them tonight and tomorrow morning.

Still very much alive although our ThaiVisa Free Trial offer is no longer available.

We've been collecting testimonials from our active users here:

https://aneasyday.com/testimonials/

Call AnEasyDay, they will figure that problem out for you.biggrin.png

• Like 1