SURVEY: Do Avatars affect Your Opinion Of Posters?

Scott

Survey: Do Avatars Affects Your Opinion of members?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If a person's avatar effects the way another responds to thier post, then that person is not really concentrating on the topic at hand and has a few personal issues. I have noticed that a few on here do get very upset about avatars and nicknames and they can trigger personal attacks but again they have personal issues/psych.

Your avatar suggests you are a "Saints" supporter, so I can imagine that you could believe that it is impossible to accommodate multi levels of concentration..

It's not true. Some of us can whistle and piss at the same time.

Looking forward to the "Weagles" stopping the Saints from marching in, out, or any which way in 2015.

Yes,, Its obvious that avatars effect me.

well join us over on the AFL thread.

If a person's avatar effects the way another responds to thier post, then that person is not really concentrating on the topic at hand and has a few personal issues. I have noticed that a few on here do get very upset about avatars and nicknames and they can trigger personal attacks but again they have personal issues/psych.

Your avatar suggests you are a "Saints" supporter, so I can imagine that you could believe that it is impossible to accommodate multi levels of concentration..

Looking forward to the "Weagles" stopping the Saints from marching in, out, or any which way in 2015.

Chooks, that avatar of yours mate, that's annoying, kind of thing I want to take a baton to. 555555

;)

Chooks, that avatar of yours mate, that's annoying, kind of thing I want to take a baton to. 555555

wink.png

Yeah, keep that KFC, I'm a 5-star fan!

• Like 1