Ford Everest - All New 2015

Barontt

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm relatively happy with the acceleration. I see the car as a relaxed cruiser. I'd just like slightly stiffer handling. Different suspension & acceleration settings to make it a PPV Range Rover would be fantastic.

I think that the RR is just a little bit more. But is the evoque all that much better ... better looking I think

You're saying Ford service is better than Toyota service ?

When will a refresh come around for the Everest, I am still tempted, but it will cost me my Tuna that is 10.5 years old, fully serviced and has never let me down once, nothings ever gone wrong, and about 1.1 to 1.2 Million Baht.

Then again I could always keep the Tuna to use when the Ford breaks down and is in the dealers for weeks. biggrin.png

Edited by Broken Record

I've owned several Toyotas and quite a few Fords and believe Toyota and Ford build fine products.

That said, while I would agree that Toyota has a better developed and managed service department, they also "benefit" from using older technology, which is generally more reliable than more "cutting edge" technology.

If you want something cutting edge, get the Ford.

If you want something expensive (for what it is) low-tech and reliable, get the Toyota.

If you want something cheap (for what it is) low-tech & reliable, get an Isuzu.

Do Ford do a cutting edge gadget here like Toyos funny battery/petrol things here.?.Thats Hi Wrec imo.[emoji87][emoji99]

Sorry to say being a Toyota owner haven't a clue what your talking about as normal.

Can anyone explain.

Do Ford do a cutting edge gadget here like Toyos funny battery/petrol things here.?.Thats Hi Wrec imo.[emoji87][emoji99]

Sorry to say being a Toyota owner haven't a clue what your talking about as normal.

Can anyone explain.

Hybrid Technology ?

Learning Thai is easier than learning AOP's language.biggrin.png

Edited by Broken Record

Then again I could always keep the Tuna to use when the Ford breaks down and is in the dealers for weeks. biggrin.png

That's a good point. The ford Fiesta incompetence does not exactly instill confidence plus they have absolutely zero 4x4's in stock much less to test drive. I remember when the new Toyotas came out and every dealership in the country had one on hand to demo. I went in a few days before and the sales staff were all out getting educated on the new model! Compared to the information or rather "misinformation" that you receive from the salespeople down at Ford and It's like night and day. I ended up educating them on their own product! facepalm.gif

That's a good point. The ford Fiesta incompetence does not exactly instill confidence plus they have absolutely zero 4x4's in stock much less to test drive. I remember when the new Toyotas came out and every dealership in the country had one on hand to demo. I went in a few days before and the sales staff were all out getting educated on the new model! Compared to the information or rather "misinformation" that you receive from the salespeople down at Ford and It's like night and day. I ended up educating them on their own product! facepalm.gif

I went to a Ford Dealer in Loei, they had the Everest 2.2 test driver available and I was certainly interested in testing it, but when I asked for the test drive I was told that I could sit in the car as a Passenger while the salesman drove it, I have Thai Driving licence and had drove up in my Tuna, but I wasn't able to drive it myself, so I didn't bother.

I'm an impulsive type and I reckoned they lost a Sale that day, probably an order for the 3.2 Everest Titanium in that Sunset red color, strange set up.

Have a Honda City too, really good service.

With such an impressive motor launched In Thailand with The Everest and Ranger line up, Ford let themselves down with the Dealers, no doubt they will improve now Ford's are becoming more popular, especially The Ranger, seen a load of them on the road, I like them too, good truck.

Come on Ford, do something.

Edited by Broken Record

It topic about SUV?

1. I do not remember any "bus-truck" from Toyota in Thai maket

2. have some SUV hybrid from Toyota but its more then double price and its crossover..

3. Hybryd electric its cant say "new tehnology"wink.png First serial prius start selling in 1997..

As example dual cluch serial start in 2003

4. Electro Hybrid have different tehnology and as I hear plug is more eco friendly and less consumption fuel.

Toyota not have it on Camry but Ford have on Fusion and Honda on Accordwink.png

5.As I hear new new perspective direction of development of engines for road vehicles its petro-hydraulic hybrid..

Ford have tested their Expedition ..

PS

Now in Thai market low cost car

only two company offer some of the most advanced technologies Honda and Fordrolleyes.gif .

But still not Top"Hi Wrec"biggrin.png

What does Fiesta has to Everest?

blink.png

If toyota have Tuna- crumbling and cracking as the Chinese low quality car its not mean Toyota cant have a great off road or comfort car as LC

If toyota have terrible low qality camry and not mean Toyota cant have the great drive/ comfort car as Mark2/x or Crown.

wink.png

So.. Toyota sellers told you the truth- old tuna not have climate control only automatically aircon?

Because I was assured that they tuna have climat control..whistling.gif

It topic about SUV?

1. I do not remember any "bus-truck" from Toyota in Thai maket

2. have some SUV hybrid from Toyota but its more then double price and its crossover..

3. Hybryd electric its cant say "new tehnology"wink.png First serial prius start selling in 1997..

As example dual cluch serial start in 2003

4. Electro Hybrid have different tehnology and as I hear plug is more eco friendly and less consumption fuel.

Toyota not have it on Camry but Ford have on Fusion and Honda on Accordwink.png

5.As I hear new new perspective direction of development of engines for road vehicles its petro-hydraulic hybrid..

Ford have tested their Expedition ..

PS

Now in Thai market low cost car

only two company offer some of the most advanced technologies Honda and Fordrolleyes.gif .

But still not Top"Hi Wrec"biggrin.png

Because Toyota provide stuff for theThai folk market, not you, me or any farang, Thai folk..

Why you so deep dont like the Thai people?

I have almost a year living in Thailand and met a lot of people from the average folk.

Many of them are technically educated people. And they understand how tuna and camry wrose and overpriced car..

and often joke that I'm stupid or greedy( buy for reason resale price another normal reason not have)...cheesy.gif