Locations for wooden Jetties

Trying to find a list of locations with wooden Jetties in the following locations,

• Phuket
  • Similan Islands
  • Phi Phi
  • Lanta
  • Samui

Or any other Island in the south

Would be outstanding if any member has a sample images of the above?

Thanks in advance^^

Here's the Maenam Samui, Lomprayah jetty.... just re- built a couple of years ago ... just down the road from me!

AJ%2520Web-0263.jpg

The other end at Chumpon, has another.... I have to take a image from a photo.... to show that, it seems to have gone south! (tomorrow maybe!)

• Like 1

Here's the Maenam Samui, Lomprayah jetty.... just re- built a couple of years ago ... just down the road from me!

The other end at Chumpon, has another.... I have to take a image from a photo.... to show that, it seems to have gone south! (tomorrow maybe!)

Thanks mate, looking for something non commercial, kinda old style Thai, the few I knew Have been replaced so beens difficult to find the right place nowsad.png

Awsome, perfect and close to Bkk, thank you again^^

Koh Chang might also be worth a try, but I've never been there.

Yep I made the trek and Saturday to Koh Chang the place I remember had been developed, full of backpackers and concrete, sad.png

Yep I made the trek and Saturday to Koh Chang the place I remember had been developed, full of backpackers and concrete, sad.png

I'll call Gordon tomorrow and see if there's any left on Samet. That place has suffered a similar fate of late.

• Like 1

I'll call Gordon tomorrow and see if there's any left on Samet. That place has suffered a similar fate of late.

Thank you so much for you help

North south?... theres one on Koh Lon east of Phuket at cruiser island resort, (oh P.S The pic is not mine its the same one as on their website though).

fontbeach.jpg

If you want closer to BKK goto google maps and enter thetsaban 3 bang phra ....just north of the main pier you will see about 5 mini ones...never been but they look wooden from above.

Edited by rhythmworx
  • Like 2

Google Earth might also be worth using for a scouting mission.

Yup, just checked. Put Koh Samet in Google Earth search, then zoom around. There's even photos of the jetties.

Edited by MJP
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...