face masks

mascarabertha

You can have mine for free.

Used it a week washed it every day and its still filthy.

I am going to spend 30bt and treat myself to a new one tomorrow......for next year as i think its improved a lot this weekend.

Succumbing to a mask? Now!

shutting stable door after th' orse has bolted....tha sez weer am from!

I just wonder which is more dangerous- to breath in this air for a month without a mask OR actually smoking a cigarette .

A fit person breathing normally at 10 inhales a minute or an unfit person inhaling 20 times a minute.

Someone able to put it in perspective?

I just wonder which is more dangerous- to breath in this air for a month without a mask OR actually smoking a cigarette .

A fit person breathing normally at 10 inhales a minute or an unfit person inhaling 20 times a minute.

Someone able to put it in perspective?

As someone who used to smoke cigarettes, I can give it to you anecdotally...

When I'd hold a clean tissue between the cigarette and my mouth and inhale, after just one you could see discoloration on the tissue. By the third inhale, the tissue would be brown.

When I wear an N95 mask for three or four days walking around town, it's starting to look a bit grey.

I've gotta believe that a week in Chiang Mai in the middle of March is about as bad as one cigarette.

For someone unused to smoking, one cigarette has devastating effects on the lungs. Coughing, hacking, burning, etc. Feeling like you can't breath. Just the sort of complaints people are making about the air pollution.

This is pure conjecture on my part, but it seems to fit.

• Like 1

I get free face masks from the nursing station at the Chiang Mai hospital I'm living in.

The downside, I'm living in a hospital in Chiang Mai were the nursing station gives out free face masks.

The 'relatives stay for free' offer is over-hyped.

When someone can inhale, then blow a perfect smoke ring, ONLY THEN I'll admit the smoke is worse than last year.

I get free face masks from the nursing station at the Chiang Mai hospital I'm living in.

The downside, I'm living in a hospital in Chiang Mai were the nursing station gives out free face masks.

The 'relatives stay for free' offer is over-hyped.

When someone can inhale, then blow a perfect smoke ring, ONLY THEN I'll admit the smoke is worse than last year.

Will you be willing to sell your used face masks to bertha,he seems desperate to

get his hands on some.

regards worgeordie

P.S. although this post is nonsense,it does liven the Chiang Mai forum

up a little,as its been quite boring of late.