Lads go for a pint and end up 7,000 miles away in Thailand

webfact

There's some miserable gits on this forum!!

couldn't have said it better myself mate!

I could have said it better.

"There are REALLY some miserable gits on this forum!!!"

*Key Question....What is a git? Sorry, I'm from Wales. No, not really....

• Like 1

Nothing new, had a few, talked into going on a pre planned hol, so only possible excuse for her indoors is I was ar$holes and next thing I was in Pattaya, honest luv...

His Mrs as 'Brick Top' would say 'Will cut your facking Jacobs off when you get home my san!

25 years ago we all went on a hol to Benidorm (pub footy team) one of the lads Smithy had no chance of coming, his Mrs would never let him go, he planned it out months in advance and got away with it, told her we had gone on a football tour in the isle of man. he hid his passport and reported it stolen,the reason isle of man? had to be far away enough from Manchester that she could not catch him out coupled to fact he knew an X GF from there, he started a heavy course of Sun beds 6 month before to get a Tan.. lol he looked like the Tango man. Anyway he got the girl in IOM to send him a blank postcard in an envelope to another mates house, he got that and filled it in, sent it back to her and gave exact instruction as to when she was to mail it to his home address and the Mrs (greetings from IOM, missing you darling blah blah blah) the passport he had reported stolen he left with hers in the bedside table (he had his replacement to travel on) Why you do that Smithy, cos she's a crafty cow, as soon as i get out the house she'll check me for me passport, had the tan already so no prob there and had a week with us lot in Benidorrm - tis a true story and he got away with it... but a few times over the years he nearly got bubbled when all out with the wives down the boozer, funny as out for us lot, he used to Kacking it soemtimes though in case we let slip... facepalm.gif

There's some miserable gits on this forum!!

couldn't have said it better myself mate!

I could have said it better.

"There are REALLY some miserable gits on this forum!!!"

*Key Question....What is a git? Sorry, I'm from Wales. No, not really....

At least 80% of the posters on TVF!!:D

"Spontaneity" the guy had better look it up. I think the word he wanted was 'repetative'.

. No, Im sticking with Spontaneity...

If I go swimming once a week on Friday morning, that's repetitive. (better word would be regularly)

If I go swimming every week, but I make a snap decision as to when I go, that's spontaneity, even if I've done it a thousand times before.

Yes, I agree with spontaneity. Now I think I'll go swimming. Have a good day.

Edited by Moonlover