Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If mailing to Chaeng Wattana immigration that want it mailed 15 days before the report date. At other offices they want it received 7 days before the report date not postmarked.

When reporting in person you can do the report up to 15 day before or 7 days after the report date including the report date in the count.

Being late for reporting is not an overstay it is just being late or not reporting. An overstay is leaving the country after your permit to stay ends.

Thank you for checking if I use CW in BKK and responding as such. I do. And thanks for the clarification on overstay vs. being late in a 90 day report. Your knowledge, patience and willingness to educate on such matters is invaluable.

• Like 1

Well. I haven't used immigration for around 2 years now...

Is it still possible to do the 90 days at Major Hollywood Susawad 1st Floor or Imperial Ladproaw 5th Floor (these were both allowed during the protests that seized Chaeng Wattana)?

Or even Chamchuree Square Building, Floor 18 , Phatumwan, Bangkok  (that was allowed during the floods and until about 2009 for anyone for 90days only)?

Or is Chaeng Wattana the only option for residents of Division 1?

15 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

Well. I haven't used immigration for around 2 years now...

Is it still possible to do the 90 days at Major Hollywood Susawad 1st Floor or Imperial Ladproaw 5th Floor (these were both allowed during the protests that seized Chaeng Wattana)?

Or even Chamchuree Square Building, Floor 18 , Phatumwan, Bangkok  (that was allowed during the floods and until about 2009 for anyone for 90days only)?

Or is Chaeng Wattana the only option for residents of Division 1?

Latest info on where it is possible to do the 90 days report:

1 Chaeng Wattana

2 Imperial World Ladprao, 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok
3 Big C on Ratburana Rd Address: 19 Moo 9 Ratburana Rd., Bangpakok, Bang Pakok, Rat Burana, Bangkok 10140. 

4 By mail, send to: 

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,
IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

In the past, when Immigration originally expanded to the Ladprao and Rat Burana locations, I seem to recall that neither of those were accepting mailed in reports, only CW for mail.  So it sounds like that continues to be the case still today, in BKK, only CW for mailed in reports.

43 minutes ago, Carib said:

Latest info on where it is possible to do the 90 days report:

1 Chaeng Wattana

2 Imperial World Ladprao, 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok
3 Big C on Ratburana Rd Address: 19 Moo 9 Ratburana Rd., Bangpakok, Bang Pakok, Rat Burana, Bangkok 10140. 

4 By mail, send to: 

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,
IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

There a fourth location now at  Big C Supercenter , Don Mueang Branch (Saphan Mai) , Bangkok. There has already been a post by a member doing a 90 day report there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Not saying you're wrong Joe, but if you look at the recently updated main Immigration webpage for BKK, they certainly don't make it sound like the DM location is open to the general populace.

No different than what it says about the other 2 locations where 90 day reports can be done but nothing more than that. As I wrote a member has already posted that they did a 90 day report there.

Or perhaps you are writing about an error where they have 4 at the end of 3 in the same paragraph.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No different than what it says about the other 2 locations where 90 day reports can be done but nothing more than that. As I wrote a member has already posted that they did a 90 day report there.

Or perhaps you are writing about an error where they have 4 at the end of 3 in the same paragraph.

No, I'm writing about the Immigration website's language, as posted above in the second section, that specifically says in BOLD -- rightly or wrongly -- that the DM, Lad Prao and Rat Burana locations have Immigration services, including 90 day reports, "provided only for legalized special Labor of Three Nationalities Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia residing in Bangkok."

You might think, wistfully, that if Immigration was going to provide general expat population services at those locations, that their website would correctly indicate that -- which it doesn't.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

No, I'm writing about the Immigration website's language, as posted above in the second section, that specifically says in BOLD -- rightly or wrongly -- that the DM, Lad Prao and Rat Burana locations have Immigration services, including 90 day reports, "provided only for legalized special Labor of Three Nationalities Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia residing in Bangkok."

You might think, wistfully, that if Immigration was going to provide general expat population services at those locations, that their website would correctly indicate that -- which it doesn't.

The main page of Bangkok immigration website ( http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php ) states this. 

From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao.

They have not updated it to show the move of the Suksawat office or the new one at at Don Mueang. People have been doing their reports at those offices for over 3 years now.

I hope this post does not jinx it but I have been able to access online 90 day reporting since shortly after 12:00 today. Same for other sites on the extranet.

Edit: The link on the immigration website also works. No more under construction message when you click it.

Waiting a few hours and then I may post a topic about it.

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Like 2

One has to wonder if they understand process and flow of information.  I can only use the online version 15 days prior to my 90 day expiring and they want my mail in app 15 days before.  

So I have to try the damned web in the morning and if that doesn't work then I have to go to the post office to mail it that day.  

It's damn annoying.

2 minutes ago, ddavidovsky said:

Page one is working fine. I had high hopes...

Didn't get to page two though - just a message box saying contact your local office.

There are many reasons for getting that message. I have gotten it from day one because my last entry was well before 2013 plus a new passport since my last entry.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There are many reasons for getting that message. I have gotten it from day one because my last entry was well before 2013 plus a new passport since my last entry.

I have used the online service successfully on several occasions before it went down and with the same passport so I think I'm good in that respect. Looks like they are working on it but are not quite there yet. Will try again tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, ddavidovsky said:

I have used the online service successfully on several occasions before it went down and with the same passport so I think I'm good in that respect. Looks like they are working on it but are not quite there yet. Will try again tomorrow.

A good test would be to go back on the site and click check the status of you report to see if you can check for your previous online reporting records. You can use your passport number, date of birth and nationality to check it.

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A good test would be to go back on the site and click check the status of you report to see if you can check for your previous online reporting records. You can use your passport number, date of birth and nationality to check it.

I did that earlier, all my previous reporting online are there, so their data base has not been deleted. I did my last reporting by mail and (logically) it does not show in the list, they must use a different data base for each way of reporting, in person, by mail and online.

I just completed my 90 day report on line. Had no problems until I went to the last step to print the pending page. When I clicked on print only a blank page appeared. There was a message in the top portion of the page, that the page in still under construction. I went back to the beginning to verify that my data was actually received. It was and had PENDING. Hopefully if they do approve it I can print it. If not then its a trip to immigration to have then print it.

9 minutes ago, lcp0761 said:

Planning for my first 90-day report in June. Must I go in person or can I do it online?

You could try doing it online but the office you report to might not approve it since you will have no record of doing reports before.

Probably best do your first report in person.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could try doing it online but the office you report to might not approve it since you will have no record of doing reports before.

Probably best do your first report in person.

If it is the first 90-day report, it will not work online.  It must be done at one of the offices.

This brings up another question.  I have an O-A visa which expires August.  I'm planning on traveling in and out prior to the expiration so I should get another year admitted until stamp on my return.  Will the 90-day due after my entry on my multiple O-A work online or will they again require an office visit?

3 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

If it is the first 90-day report, it will not work online.  It must be done at one of the offices.

This brings up another question.  I have an O-A visa which expires August.  I'm planning on traveling in and out prior to the expiration so I should get another year admitted until stamp on my return.  Will the 90-day due after my entry on my multiple O-A work online or will they again require an office visit?

The online reporting site will work for the first report. But the local office might not accept it.

You can do the report online after getting a new entry.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Advocate said:

12 April 2017. 

I just entered the site and it opened. I check every morning but don't have to submit for 2 months.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

the site seams to be back online

I hope that the immigration personnel will check all new demands everyday