Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I'm not sure the web portal will allow me to process the 90-day before 15 days.  I'll give it a go Monday as that is roughly 15 days.  If it won't go through I'll try Tuesday and if still no good, I already have an envelope with all I need to send it by post.

I can order my groceries from Tops online, pay for it, schedule it, and it shows up at my door.  Perhaps the IT idiots who administrate this horror should contact Tops to get some real consulting as to how to do it properly.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2017 at 9:59 AM, RLW said:

I just completed my 90 day report on line. Had no problems until I went to the last step to print the pending page. When I clicked on print only a blank page appeared. There was a message in the top portion of the page, that the page in still under construction. I went back to the beginning to verify that my data was actually received. It was and had PENDING. Hopefully if they do approve it I can print it. If not then its a trip to immigration to have then print it.

I always had problems printing the "Application Approval" and "The Next Appointment" slip. Printing the pending page is not much use but having "The Next Appointment" printed is necessary if you have to do the next 90 days report by mail if the site is down again as I happened to me in the past. I found a way to print these 2 items but you have to use Chrome (and may-be Firefox) to do it. Below is what I wrote in a previous post:

********************************************************************************

I have been using the 90 days reporting on line from the beginning and it always worked fine for me.

I use IE application with Windows 10 but when I want to print the Application Approval or The Next Appointment I got an error message. I found a way to print these but I have to use Chrome (or Firefox):

- Go to http://www.immigration.go.th/

- Click on Notification of staying over 90 days  in the menu on the left of the page.

- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet

- A new window will open with the usual on line reporting site where you proceed as usual by checking the status of your application and hopefully print both items.

If I use this procedure with IE, I cannot print. If I go directly to notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet with Chrome I still cannot print anything. Strange.

********************************************************************************

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:59 PM, yang123 said:

Yup - it's back up and working. 

Submitted without difficulty and printed out the Check Status page to retain pending receipt of Approval.  Last time round that arrived within 24 hours of submission. 

Hmmm ....submitted on Tuesday but no 'Approval' e-mail yet.  Last year online  'Approval' received in 24 hours.

Has anyone who submitted online after 1 April received their 'Approval' yet and, if so, how long from submission to its receipt.

(Getting close to expiry date and hope not to have to plan a trek to my nearest Immigration Office)

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, yang123 said:

Hmmm ....submitted on Tuesday but no 'Approval' e-mail yet.  Last year online  'Approval' received in 24 hours.

Has anyone who submitted online after 1 April received their 'Approval' yet and, if so, how long from submission to its receipt.

(Getting close to expiry date and hope not to have to plan a trek to my nearest Immigration Office)

Thanks.

Considering you did it late on Tuesday and immigration was closed yesterday and now today I would not expect the approval until Tuesday (closed on Monday) of next week at the earliest.

14 hours ago, yang123 said:

Thanks.

Sometimes the email is not sent. Did you check the online status of your application?

Notification of Approval e-mail received this morning and full record duly printed out from the Thai Immigration website.

The Approval page icon 'The next appointment (PRINT)' appears to be for Immigration use only.

Edited by yang123
  • Like 1

I was at Kap Choeng immigration yesterday and the guy said that there would be No 90 day Online reporting for Thailand. I think he is not aware that the site is working again, or maybe he meant Kap Choeng won't accept. Not sure, but I did my 90 day report with my Visa Renewal, so I guess I'll find out in 90 days.

3 minutes ago, teetersb said:

I was at Kap Choeng immigration yesterday and the guy said that there would be No 90 day Online reporting for Thailand. I think he is not aware that the site is working again, or maybe he meant Kap Choeng won't accept. Not sure, but I did my 90 day report with my Visa Renewal, so I guess I'll find out in 90 days.

I was told the same thing when Ratchaburi's new immigration office opened .

I think they want people through the door to justify the 7 people working in there .

No Jeff it doesn't.
It's a condition of your visa that you can only stay 90 days so you need to continue doing border runs.
Some people have visas allowing longer stays than 90 days, or have extensions of stay for reason of marriage, retirement etc. Anyone with permission to stay longer than 90 days has to report their address every 90 days.

I have a 1 year extension by marriage with multiple entry. I paid 2,900 THB instead of the 1,900 THB (have receipt) and was told to report next year in person after leaving and re-entering Thailand by Savanabum Airport only, at least once every year. When I asked, the immigration officer said I did not have to do the 90 day reporting with my type of extension. He said, see you next year as we left. I was told that he no longer works at this office. Wish me luck... I do hope the lady immigration officer with three stripes on her collar that sat next to him is still there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

And have you received the approval yet?
My application was accepted on Monday but is still pending. I've never had to wait this long for approval before (Bangkok). 

I did mine Tuesday. I'm not expecting quick response considering they just came back from half a week vacation.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

2 hours ago, timkeen08 said:

I have a 1 year extension by marriage with multiple entry. I paid 2,900 THB instead of the 1,900 THB (have receipt) and was told to report next year in person after leaving and re-entering Thailand by Savanabum Airport only, at least once every year. When I asked, the immigration officer said I did not have to do the 90 day reporting with my type of extension. He said, see you next year as we left. I was told that he no longer works at this office. Wish me luck... I do hope the lady immigration officer with three stripes on her collar that sat next to him is still there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Anyone with temporary permission to stay that stays in the country continuously for more than 90 days must report. If you have stayed in the country longer than 90 days they can fine you for missed reports. There is no need to leave the country every year, you simply go back to your local immigration office and apply for another years extension.

1 minute ago, wimpy said:

I just did mine online. Received the approved receipt about one minute later. Perfect. Had to use Internet Explorer. Impossible to type in Firefox or Chrome. I am based in Lampang.

I think your application was accepted not approved by your local office yet. I think it is shown as pending.

You can install the IE Tab extension on Chrome to do the report. Some people have found it to work better than IE.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

I think your application was accepted not approved by your local office yet. I think it is shown as pending.

You can install the IE Tab extension on Chrome to do the report. Some people have found it to work better than IE.

No. It is approved. I have the receipt with the next report date. I have the IE extension. doesn't work for me in Linux Mint.

7 minutes ago, wimpy said:

No. It is approved. I have the receipt with the next report date. I have the IE extension. doesn't work for me in Linux Mint.

That has to be a record for getting the approval. Most people have had to wait about 24 hours on average for the approval.

IE tab only works on Windows as far as I know.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

That has to be a record for getting the approval. Most people have had to wait about 24 hours on average for the approval.

IE tab only works on Windows as far as I know.

I was shocked. As soon as I finished it. I logged back on to check the status, and it was approved.  :shock1:

• Like 1

On 4/24/2017 at 10:36 AM, ubonjoe said:

This is very useful information.  I use Chrome very rarely as I am still able to access the 'old' IE program on my computer.  I'm sure that will change with new Windows updates. How does one install the IE Tab extension on Chrome?

48 minutes ago, pookiki said:

This is very useful information.  I use Chrome very rarely as I am still able to access the 'old' IE program on my computer.  I'm sure that will change with new Windows updates. How does one install the IE Tab extension on Chrome?

Just click here IE Tab while on Chrome and a few clicks later you will have it installed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uli65 said:

I have moved from Phuket to Korat. Phuket  was never any problem with online report. But I do not know Korat??

somebody has done it successfully? thanks

From what I'm aware of, Korat should be pretty similiar to Phuket.

• Like 1

I had a similar time lapse before , I rung my local immi. up and the lady said she had not seen it , she asked for date , ref. No. etc , she found it , apologised , and approved it with in 5 mins.

Sometimes they just slip by .

Edited by NE1

1 minute ago, TonyClifton said:

I'm in Bangkok.  Should I call my the main immigration or can any office do it, specifically, can the one in the Fortune mall do it?

I submitted mine on the 17th, as mentioned above, for Bangkok and it's remained on Pending. Someone from work was going in yesterday and did it for me.