Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

18 minutes ago, vadid said:

Online 90 day reporting not working yet again. If they cannot get the thing running 99% of the time, they may as well scrap it. Talk about Thailand 4.0, more like Thailand 0.4

I completely disagree.  Compared to a personal visit to an office of Immigration, having to check the online system a few times before finding it working is a very minor inconvenience.  If it works just 10% of the time it is still much better than nothing.  Since I regard the whole 90-day report requirement as utterly pointless, anything which results in a reduction of the time wasted by it is beneficial to me, and I believe to most others. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bangkok or bust said:

Power out at chaeng wattana immigration 2/5/17 09:45

I was there in the 90 day reporting area with an officer processing my TM47 when the lights went out. I would call the time of day ~ 08:50.  Officers persevered though, getting my report done and then calling out queue numbers themselves and processing by what sunlight entered through the windows. They were efficient and professional about the whole thing. 

• Like 1

On 02/05/2017 at 1:41 PM, TonyClifton said:

Who just said it was working?

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Same today for me.  Seems like their server/s are offline .........again/still. 

I know TiT but I found the Online Reporting service quite reliable for a long time up until my last report last year. Then I had to visit once, my last report online was fine and now looks like I have to visit again.  

Lucky, it's not far for me  but I will try again for the few days I have left and hope for the best.  :annoyed:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lorin said:

The site is still down, my report is due next week. How many days in advance I can come to report at their office?

You can do your report up to 15 day before the report date or 7 days after including the report date in the count.

• Like 2

I don't suppose anyone at immigration has put out any information about this. No? Thought not. What a drag.

Tried out the website when Ubon Joe notified that it was working, successful. Shame it was too early for my report at the time.

Edited by hugh2121

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Reported on Sunday the 30th in a post on the previous page in this topic.

Yep - saw that. Just wanted to update. BTW, site still down today. :-(

At least they have changed the graphic on the site now. At least we know it is "Under Construction/down".

You can click on the Enter website and it just takes you back to the main Immigration page ad infinitum.

Capture.PNG

8 minutes ago, avander said:

At least they have changed the graphic on the site now. At least we know it is "Under Construction/down".

You can click on the Enter website and it just takes you back to the main Immigration page ad infinitum.

That only comes up if you click the online 90 day reporting button on the immigration website.

If you use this link you get the "Failure of Web Server bridge:" message.  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

FWIW, since the online system is a fiasco, today I did my (second ever) 90-day at the rat Burana Big C.  None of the reporting locations are convenient for me (I'm in Central BKK, Erawan/Ratchaprasong area), but with the right timing on a Tuesday off-peak it was a relatively painless drive across the river and back - 20 min there and 30 back - certainly a big improvement over CW.

Rat Burana immigration is very easy to find, in the underground Big C Jumbo carpark area, and would have been very fast (zero queue) if not for the need to complete the silly "foreigner information" form in triplicate for the entire family. Highly recommended alternative for those in my neighborhood. I would never return to CW for this purpose.

17 hours ago, eppic said:

FWIW, since the online system is a fiasco, today I did my (second ever) 90-day at the rat Burana Big C.  None of the reporting locations are convenient for me (I'm in Central BKK, Erawan/Ratchaprasong area), but with the right timing on a Tuesday off-peak it was a relatively painless drive across the river and back - 20 min there and 30 back - certainly a big improvement over CW.

Rat Burana immigration is very easy to find, in the underground Big C Jumbo carpark area, and would have been very fast (zero queue) if not for the need to complete the silly "foreigner information" form in triplicate for the entire family. Highly recommended alternative for those in my neighborhood. I would never return to CW for this purpose.

I live close to the same area as you in Bangkok. Where exacly is the Big C (immigration office) ? And can I get there by BTS or MRT ?

Well to add even more confusion. If you managed to get your report online before it crashed, and you checked and it said pending, it is actually approved.

I put my in online early April. Waited and nothing... system crashed a few days later. We sent a courier out to CW, armed with passport. The officer there, took one look and rather rudely said, yes it was already processed....and by very rude I mean extremely. When questioned, he proudly announced to the courier, that is says so on his computer, so why was she there? When she explained the website is down , he said, that his wasn't so it was ok.

There also seems to be zero chance of phoning immigration. We tried the day before. It nicely said... for English press 1, so we pressed 1, to be greeted again... for English press 1. After 4 times we realised that was all we are getting... 

So I guess they just prefer the personal visit. A wonderful modern society. Why can't they just announce the problem?

• Like 1

On 5/10/2017 at 10:07 AM, khunerik said:

I live close to the same area as you in Bangkok. Where exacly is the Big C (immigration office) ? And can I get there by BTS or MRT ?

If you google "Rat Burana Big C" you'll get the location, which is just across the river bridge then a u-turn (I tried to post a link, but not allowed).  I had no idea where it was either, just used Google maps for navigation and it was spot on:

Big C Supercenter

19 Moo 9 Ratburana Rd., Bangpakok, Rat Burana, Bangkok 10140

I don't think it's convenient for BTS/MRT, so if you don't drive you'd probably be best with a taxi or another location -- also, add 50 bt each way for expressway toll.

On 5/10/2017 at 9:30 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

Surely a postal notification is simpler still than a trip to CW? 

Obviously, it's far too late to post it after attempting to use the online system.  Plus, I've never been able to successfully print out the immigration Word docs (always come out a mess), only the PDF versions (none for 90-day) have printed properly. This time I grabbed extra form copies for future use.

9 hours ago, eppic said:

Obviously, it's far too late to post it after attempting to use the online system.  Plus, I've never been able to successfully print out the immigration Word docs (always come out a mess), only the PDF versions (none for 90-day) have printed properly. This time I grabbed extra form copies for future use.

Try this TM47 form. 5831286a31bce_TM47FormFillable.pdf

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nectar said:

It may be because they haven't configured their secure https page correctly!

And the mass cyberattack mentioned elsewhere on here presumably means that it ain't gonna back online any time soon in all probability.

1 hour ago, nectar said:

It may be because they haven't configured their secure https page correctly!

it is because someones brothers cousin did the IT work and the result is clear, what they should have done is gone to a professional IT company who have properly trained people to do the work

• Like 2

On 5/10/2017 at 9:30 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

Surely a postal notification is simpler still than a trip to CW? 

Postal votes in Surin Province are a no-no. Surin Immigration will not accept/process them. If we direct the application to Bangkok, their response is "you must apply at your local immigration".

19 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Postal votes in Surin Province are a no-no. Surin Immigration will not accept/process them. If we direct the application to Bangkok, their response is "you must apply at your local immigration".

Yes, but Bangkok Immigration, the reference to CW (Chaengwattana), does accept mailed-in 90--day reports, and doing that is often a lot easier and less expensive and less time-consuming that making an in-person trip to one of the BKK reporting offices.

The mail-in to Bangkok/CW works good....I've done it for my last five 90 day reports since the online reporting don't work for me...not in their database since my last entry into  Thailand was before Jan 2013.  I mailed the 90 day report package via EMS around 10-12 days before the due day (EMS cost approx 40 baht)....CW receives the package usually 2 days later....they process the package a few days before the due date and I get the new 90 day reciept returned via mail about a week later.   The only time and reason I now go to immigration is annually to renew my  retirement extension of stay.

Edited by Pib
  • Like 2

On 21/05/2017 at 1:20 PM, Thailand said:

Do they mean impotent?  1514084.gif

idempotent is correct.

It means an operation that  has no effect.

The mathematical equivalent would be multiplying by one.

Edited by MickTurator
My spelling is awful