Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 1/22/2017 at 7:57 PM, NE1 said:

Does the online reporting benefit the Immigration dept.  ?

In my opinion no. It reduces the amount of people that visit their offices. That then brings into question their staffing levels. It's job protection not to have online reporting up and running. The same applied to offices, Korat for one, that refused to do postal reports. They want boots through the doors to justify their staffing levels.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

seems to be down for a while

got this thai/english message:

=================

under construction

(report ) in person at the respective office,

or through an authorized person

at the respective office

or by registered mail

=================

so I will report by mail

9 minutes ago, sirholly said:

seems to be down for a while

got this thai/english message:

=================

under construction

(report ) in person at the respective office,

or through an authorized person

at the respective office

or by registered mail

=================

so I will report by mail

You only get that message if you click the button on the main immigration website. If you use the address for it you get this message "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" becasue the extranet is down.

On 20/01/2017 at 10:27 AM, meatboy said:

i would like to know what kind of MICKEY MOUSE outfit have they got.

for the past 9yrs.they have had over 40times my,

name.

address.

arrival date.

passport no.

citizenship.

never been out of the country since arriving

yet i cant do my 90day report online.

Awww come on, let them catch up to the 21st Century, they will get there when we are dead and buried, don't despair, there is still hope, as frustrating as it is, in the meantime its off to the post office or the IO, the latter is my preference, just to get out and breath the fresh air.

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Awww come on, let them catch up to the 21st Century, they will get there when we are dead and buried, don't despair, there is still hope, as frustrating as it is, in the meantime its off to the post office or the IO, the latter is my preference, just to get out and breath the fresh air.

There is fresh air here? Maybe at 3am on the north west side. 555

Hello everyone,

I've got a question regarding the 90 days reporting; I am sure my question has been asked here many times, I did use the search but couldn't find anything specific.

So, I am due for reporting on 21st February 2017. I did read on the internet that leaving the country and coming back does reset the 90 days timer. I will be outside Thailand for a week for business trip so I am guessing if the information are correct then the due date on 21/02 becomes obsolete?

If that is correct then how do I get notified about the "new" deadline? Reason I'm asking, now I got this little white paper stapled in my passport from the day when I got my work visa. How will I be notified in future of the deadline or do I need to keep track of this myself?

Having said that, does it actually mean that I never have to report back if I leave Thailand at least once every 90 days?

Any input is highly appreciated.

With Regards,

Sambora

12 minutes ago, Sambora said:

Hello everyone,

I've got a question regarding the 90 days reporting; I am sure my question has been asked here many times, I did use the search but couldn't find anything specific.

So, I am due for reporting on 21st February 2017. I did read on the internet that leaving the country and coming back does reset the 90 days timer. I will be outside Thailand for a week for business trip so I am guessing if the information are correct then the due date on 21/02 becomes obsolete?

If that is correct then how do I get notified about the "new" deadline? Reason I'm asking, now I got this little white paper stapled in my passport from the day when I got my work visa. How will I be notified in future of the deadline or do I need to keep track of this myself?

Having said that, does it actually mean that I never have to report back if I leave Thailand at least once every 90 days?

Any input is highly appreciated.

With Regards,

Sambora

You do not have to do a report unless you stay in in the country for more than 90 consecutive days. If you leave the country on or before the 90th day you will do your report 90 days from the date you enter the country including that day in the count.

You have to count the 90 days yourself. You will not get another report date slip until you do a report.

33 minutes ago, Sambora said:

For calculating the new report date, use a site such as https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html to calculate 90 days from your entry date into Thailand.

Yes, if you are never in Thailand more than 90 consecutive days, 90-day reports are not required.

So it seems that their site will still be down, when I need to do my reporting, one more question:

I don't have the "blue" slip with the "bar-code",  just a printout from my last Online report.

Do I need all the passport copies, rental contract, TM47 etc.pp, like years before, or is the printout enough?

6 minutes ago, Turkleton said:

So it seems that their site will still be down, when I need to do my reporting, one more question:

I don't have the "blue" slip with the "bar-code",  just a printout from my last Online report.

Do I need all the passport copies, rental contract, TM47 etc.pp, like years before, or is the printout enough?

The print out is the same as the slip when you do it in person.

You should need all the things you listed other than your passport and possibley a completed TM47 form.

interesting that I have no way of getting the slip after my last online report as the site went down just after it was approved, pretty sure they should have a record of it on their system, all I have is an email confirming that the report was approved and the date of that email

This is from Chonburi immigration website. I don't understand it. Could someone explain it?

Announce

Slough. Chon provided the residence of foreigners in the provinces. Chonburi.

The Bureau of Immigration Has announced the suspension of service, the residence of foreigners on the Internet by temporary contact with immigration in the area of responsibility. For the convenience of the operator. 
Slough. Stewart. Chonburi will provide information check the email [email protected]. 
*** Provides services to operators who had the user ID (for example 20A00057) before, if there is no contact to apply for and obtain a user ID. The immigration offense. 
To save the name of each file at each data before sending it to. [email protected] Help name this data as an example: User ID - days - months - years, for example, the Hotel Montana Court on 30 Dec 59 it was recorded. I 20A00618-30-12-59

Transmissions

1. The data recorded by a detailed excel tables which had been sent to the Office of Immigration earlier. If not, download a TM30_FORM with examples. The code and data associated with it. According to records, the attached example. (If he does not meet the full report will not be in the system) Click Download TM30_FORM.

2. Send the excel table to [email protected]. On a separate note, check each day. ... .. For documentation of foreigners gathered to keep the establishments to be checked by the authorities in the case. Slough. Stewart. Welcome to send any signal to the monitor in detail again.

3. The information received by the authorities. And can access the system to respond to the confirmation again.

Contact .... .. call 0859569154 or 038110636 investigations (q. Sub. Wisit red light).

7 minutes ago, joealx said:

This is from Chonburi immigration website. I don't understand it. Could someone explain it?

It is info for hotels and etc that are registered to report their guests online that is no longer available for the same reason the 90 day reporting site is down.

Both are on immigration's extranet that has been down since December.

There seem to be two parallel threads of postings on the same topic:  That the Immigration Department's website for registered users to report "alien" lodgers/guests (via form TM30, inter alia other reporting obligations) has been nonfunctional  since the last quarter of 2016/2559, causing great inconvenience: 

It looks like postings on this thread indicate that the Immigration Department, at least in Chonburi, has already begun implementing the suggestion I made in the other thread cited above, to set up an interim method for already-registered lodging hosts to submit their TM30s by email.

Here's an update from my visit of host and guest together today to the Promenada office of Immigration in Chiang Mai to do a physical report with the conventional paper form while online reporting is out-of-service:

They advised several interesting and welcome things:

1.  If an already-online-reporting-registered Chiang Mai host had ever filed their very first TM30 report in person at Promenada, as required, and enrolled for online reporting, during the current website outage either they, OR THE ALIEN HIMSELF OR HERSELF WITHOUT THE HOST, could do the in-person guest-in-lodging reporting at the Immigration Office near the Airport.

2. In situations as above in 1., the alien need not bring to Airport Immigration the power-of-Attorney form executed by the host ("grantor"),  nor a completed TM30 form.  They can just bring his or her passport with the stapled "Departure Card" in it, and the data is entered directly by the officer into their system.  No form required, apparently, if we understood the official correctly.

3.  Finally, they advised that Chiang Mai Immigration does have a work-around using emailed TM30 reports while the website remains down.  But to get instructions how to use it, (and presumably learn the magic email address to submit reports), registered TM30 reporters must go to Airport Immigration office.

If any reporters have already done step three, in Chiang Mai or anywhere else nationwide, it would be helpful if they would share the instructions on both this thread and the other similar one on the same topic cited above.

This reply is in response to Joealx's appreciated posting yesterday in this forum thread of what appeared to be a Google machine translation to English of Thai instructions from Chonburi Immigration regarding its offering of an email address to submit required TM30 "alien guest" reports by Chonburi lodging hosts authorized to report online:

My interpretation of the message from Chonburi Immigration is that two key and essential pieces of information were provided.

First, it revealed the email address to which TM30 Excel .xls spreadsheets should be emailed by Chonburi lodging hosts while the website remains non-functional:

[email protected]

Second, it revealed how the .xls file should be named, probably so that the Immigration computer systems can automatically identify the person or establishment who submitted it, as well as the formal date of its submission.  When the website (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/) once functioned, it did so because spreadsheet uploads occurred after the reporter had logged in with userID and password.

The required Excel spreadsheet file-naming format seems to be:

1. Start with the 8-digit userID of the authorized TM30 reporter.  The example from Chonburi ("20A00618", which may or not be an actual one) matches the same format of an actual userID assigned to a Chiang Mai reporter:  two numbers, a letter, then six numbers.

2. Then use dashes/hyphens to separate the report's numeric date in the format "-DD-MM-YY", with 2-digit year in the Buddhist Era calendar.  

Thus the example from Chonburi posted by joealx for a hypothetical report from the "Hotel Montana Court" on 30 December 2559 was:  "20A00618-30-12-59.xls".

My guess is that this naming format for TM30 .xls spreadsheets will likely apply to Chiang Mai and other immigration offices that participate in the online reporting system, as the userIDs seem to be standardized nationally.  But verification of this must await one or more ThaiVisa commenters posting their own experience and official instructions they learn from other immigration offices, including the essential email addresses to be used for each province or region, plus any other requirements for the email's Subject: field and message content. 

Edited by Bruce404

Since the site is down and will be for a long time I guess I will try to do the reporting by mail. My address is in Bangkok so the immigration office is Chaeng Wattana. I looked on the Internet for the address to send my reporting and I can only find the address of the old immigration office in Suan Plu:

90 DAYS REGISTRATION, ROOM 206
IMMIGRATION BUREAU,
507 SOI SUANPLU,SOUTH SATHORN RD.,
THUNGMAHAMEK SATHORN
BANGKOK. 10120

Is it the correct one?

Thank you if you can help.

2 minutes ago, Zyxel said:

Since the site is down and will be for a long time I guess I will try to do the reporting by mail. My address is in Bangkok so the immigration office is Chaeng Wattana. I looked on the Internet for the address to send my reporting and I can only find the address of the old immigration office in Suan Plu:

90 DAYS REGISTRATION, ROOM 206
IMMIGRATION BUREAU,
507 SOI SUANPLU,SOUTH SATHORN RD.,
THUNGMAHAMEK SATHORN
BANGKOK. 10120

Is it the correct one?

Thank you if you can help.

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,
IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

• Like 1

Guys, may I ask few questions on the 90 day report. I must do my first one tomorrow, residing in Bangkok, is it a must to make the report at Chaeng Wattana, or I can do it at any other immigration upcountry(I'm traveling to Korat tomorrow as well)? Also what documents should I bring with me except of passport? Do they need my rent contract again? Thank you in advance.

20 minutes ago, Lorin said:

Guys, may I ask few questions on the 90 day report. I must do my first one tomorrow, residing in Bangkok, is it a must to make the report at Chaeng Wattana, or I can do it at any other immigration upcountry(I'm traveling to Korat tomorrow as well)? Also what documents should I bring with me except of passport? Do they need my rent contract again? Thank you in advance.

You can only do your report in Bangkok if that is where you got your extension. To do it at another office you would have to formally change your address to where you wanted to do it.

You can also do your 90 day at the offices at Imperial World Ladprao or Big C Ratburana Rd. They open at 10:30 am.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can only do your report in Bangkok if that is where you got your extension. To do it at another office you would have to formally change your address to where you wanted to do it.

You can also do your 90 day at the offices at Imperial World Ladprao or Big C Ratburana Rd. They open at 10:30 am.

Thank you for your reply. What documents if any I need to bring with me?

5 hours ago, Bangkok or bust said:

Keyword "should"

From the content of the original question,I had my doubts.??

TM6's are no longer stapled into your passport by Immigration upon your arrival in Thailand as a matter of course..

He might therefore need to invest in a stapler plus staples to do the necessary himself. 

• Like 1