Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you mean that you got the check with your local office message not that you could not access the site.

I have never been able to get past the first page of the application because of my last entry that was done prior to 2013 plus a new passport since then.

I never get past the first page with mine. I get the check with local office popup.

My last entry was 2011, but the friend, who's report does work, last arrived in 2010.

So that theory has exceptions.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It does not matter which office you report to do the online application. But whether it is processed at your local office or not is another issue.

It seems that Koh Samui Immigration hasn't been processing them recently, at least not mine (post #3387).

After waiting 16 days in "Pending" status I went there today and did the reporting personally without any (other) problem. Even a form is not needed there anymore, just giving them the passport and then 45 to 60 minutes waiting time is enough. But it always involves an island-to-island day trip for me, so hopefully they will start approving online reportings again in the future...

I logged my 90 days report on Monday October 16th at 08h51 and it was approved today October 18th in the afternoon (exact time unknown) by the Chiang Mai immigration office. No e-mail confirmation though. Glad I did not have to visit the office.

Folks,

Has anyone got their report submitted and confirmed online by Phuket immi? I submitted mine on Sunday, been 4 days already, still haven't received any notification. 

UPDATE: just went to check on the website, it was approved, but no e-mail confirmation this time... going backwards, aren't we?

Edited by andreww

6 minutes ago, andreww said:

UPDATE: just went to check on the website, it was approved, but no e-mail confirmation this time... going backwards, aren't we?

That is because the officer approving the application did not send the email. It is not a automatic function of the system. 

What could be my problem?

I had another failed attempt to report online today.  Again, I got the "contact you local immigration office" (Phuket) after entering my details on the first page.  My report date is Nov. 06 and I think today is the first day I should be able to report online.  I'm quite sure I will get the same results the rest of this week.   I have never been successful.

I got a new extension in May.

I reported in person in Aug. after another failed online attempt.

Passport is 3 years old and I've been in and out of the country twice since.  Returning most recently in Feb. this year.

From what I have read in this thread it seems like I should be able to do this.

Its odd that on the first page where you enter you details for nationality that for USA the only option to select is "UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS".

Usually that is separate from United States.

Edited by Pakaty

20 minutes ago, Pakaty said:

Its odd that on the first page where you enter you details for nationality that for USA the only option to select is "UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS".

Usually that is separate from United States.

Your nationality is shown as American on the drop down menu. Just start typing it and you will see this.

image.png.91504f0d443579927c517bdf08c13fe3.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Your nationality is shown as American on the drop down menu. Just start typing it and you will see this.

image.png.91504f0d443579927c517bdf08c13fe3.png

Darn, tried that and still got the "contact your local immigration office".

Thanks for that though.

Edited by Pakaty

4 minutes ago, Pakaty said:

Darn, tried that and still got the "contact your local immigration office".

Be sure you have everything correct.

Just do the required entries shown with a beside them.

Sometimes that message will come up when the system cannot access the database where the records are kept. 

Just did it today - Bangkok based, on a PC running Windows 7 Ultimate and therefore the actual Internet Explorer - worked like a charm (so far.... - obviously now pending, as a holiday). I might have to keep that old piece of c... PC going, for no other reason, than 90 day reports! :) Cheers!

18 minutes ago, Firefan said:

Just did it today - Bangkok based, on a PC running Windows 7 Ultimate and therefore the actual Internet Explorer - worked like a charm (so far.... - obviously now pending, as a holiday). I might have to keep that old piece of c... PC going, for no other reason, than 90 day reports! :) Cheers!

The IE extension for Chrome works also so no need to keep your old clunker

9 hours ago, Firefan said:

Windows 10 also comes with Internet Explorer.

Sophon

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Be sure you have everything correct.

Just do the required entries shown with a beside them.

Sometimes that message will come up when the system cannot access the database where the records are kept. 

Success!

I entered only the fields with an * and got to the second page.

Trying to submit the second page I got server errors 3 times then I realized my VPN was connected to another country.  I switched to Thailand and it went through.  So I am now...PENDING

Thanks for your advice Joe...Always a wealth of information.

Hi Tonray and Sophon; I am using a Macbook and when installing the IE ext (which it allows to download and initially install) an error message comes up and informs that it does no longer work on the Mac OS and they apologize for same. So keeping the old clunker a bit longer! :) I might try with the other browsers (Safari and Opera) as believe at least Opera have an IE extension. Cheers!

7 hours ago, Firefan said:

Hi Tonray and Sophon; I am using a Macbook and when installing the IE ext (which it allows to download and initially install) an error message comes up and informs that it does no longer work on the Mac OS and they apologize for same. So keeping the old clunker a bit longer! :) I might try with the other browsers (Safari and Opera) as believe at least Opera have an IE extension. Cheers!

You can use an agent switcher on Safari for IE. See: http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

First time online 90 day report for me yesterday and I have to say that I'm quite impressed, nice and straight forward to use, so long as in IE and was approved within 1.5 hours, perfect!

Now I am sure the answer is in here somewhere, but when is the next 90 day due, this report was due on 6th November 2018, so did within the allowable 8 day window for online reporting, I am now assuming that the next report will be due 90 days after and including 24th October 2017?

Just now, NE1 said:

The date of your next 90 day report should be printed out on you " approved " form immigration e-mails to you.

Ah, OK, so far nothing has come through on email, the status online is approved and doesn't state any date, didn't realise it is followed up with an email, thanks!

Somebody else will be able to correct me if I am wrong , but on your approved section , isn't there a " print next 90 day report " slip . that you print out and attach into your passport.

I have tried to upload an old one of mine , but for some reason I cannot upload anything on here .

Edited by NE1

8 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Somebody else will be able to correct me if I am wrong , but on your approved section , isn't there a " print next 90 day report " slip . that you print out and attach into your passport.

OK thanks, I just worked out what was wrong when I was hitting The Next Appointment (PRINT) button at the below of the approval, had to allow popups for the site, many thanks for the advice / help, next report date is 22nd January 2018, so it does go from the date you make the report, which is logical I suppose.

16 minutes ago, almodeller said:

Is there any way of doing a 90 report for only 30 days ? My 90 day report ends 30  December yet my visa extension is dated 28 January which means submitting my visa extension earlier and earlier ever year until it is out of time

Your 90 day reports and your extension are not tied together in anyway.

You can do your 90 day report when it is due without it affecting your extension.

Do the online report in December when it is due.

1 hour ago, almodeller said:

Thanks gents but the reason I asked was to reduce the number of visits to immigration, I do not like the postal way .the online way is flaky so visits to immigration  are really the only way

You have to do your report in Dec.

You have to do your extension in Jan.

When you get your extension they will give you a new 90 day report date from the date of your extention.

5 minutes ago, Pakaty said:

When you get your extension they will give you a new 90 day report date from the date of your extention.

That will not happen at the majority of immigration offices. Very few offices will do a new 90 day report when you apply for an extension.

An extension application is not considered  a 90 day report unless it is the first one.