Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Is there any way of doing a 90 report for only 30 days ? My 90 day report ends 30  December yet my visa extension is dated 28 January which means submitting my visa extension earlier and earlier ever year until it is out of time

I don't quite follow.....  Your one year extension can be done the day your 90 day report is due, i.e., 30 Dec, but that does not become your new one-year extension date -- that date remains 28 Jan. So, make just one trip to the IO this year, at the end of Dec. Sure, next Dec your 90-day report will be due around 25 Dec, if you've done all your reporting in 2018 exactly on the due dates -- and now you may be out of the 30-day early window for extension renewal (although I thought I read somewhere some offices allow a 45 day window...). And maybe by then, on-line 90 day reporting will be glitch-free.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That will not happen at the majority of immigration offices. Very few offices will do a new 90 day report when you apply for an extension.

An extension application is not considered  a 90 day report unless it is the first one.

I just checked my passport to make sure I was not mistaken.

I did my extension May 11 it was due June 9.  I'm not sure of the exact date they put for me to report when I got the extension but I know that the date I did my next 90 day report was on Aug. 11.  I calculate that to be 91 days.

Sorry for the misinformation.  I just assumed all the offices did that.  This is in Phuket by the way.

Would I be correct in saying that almodeller could apply for his extensiion on Dec. 28-29 rather than doing his 90 day report?

I believe he still has a 1 week grace period after his Dec. 30 report date.

25 minutes ago, Pakaty said:

Would I be correct in saying that almodeller could apply for his extensiion on Dec. 28-29 rather than doing his 90 day report?

I believe he still has a 1 week grace period after his Dec. 30 report date.

He could do his 90 day report on the same day he does his extension. A 90 day report can be done up to 15 days before or 7 days after the report date.

Or just do your one-year extension on 28 Jan, along with your 90-day report. Yeah, pay the late fee, but now your annual extension and 90-day reports will be harmonized. However, you'll lose 5 days a year (6 in leap year) [90x4 =360, vice 365/366], so you'll gradually regress from synchronization. Then, come back to the forum for some more help.

.....I can't believe you want to make things so problematic....

3 minutes ago, JimGant said:

However, you'll lose 5 days a year (6 in leap year) [90x4 =360, vice 365/366], so you'll gradually regress from synchronization.

If doing them in person you can keep from losing the 5 days a year by doing your report 2 or 3 days late every time.

I did that for years until I started doing them by mail after the office moved almost 30 km further from the house making it a trip of 90 km. Now that they moved the office to here in town I am doing it again since it is only 10 km to the office. Did report 2 days late this week.

If doing them in person you can keep from losing the 5 days a year by doing your report 2 or 3 days late every time. I did that for years

Was that for the same reason as almodeller, i.e., to synchronize a 90-day report with your annual extension renewal?

3 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Was that for the same reason as almodeller, i.e., to synchronize a 90-day report with your annual extension renewal?

It was so I could do both at the same time.

Now I am trying to be sure that my 90 day report is due it is within the 30 days early allowed. It got out of sync when i was doing them by mail. But not that important now that the office is closer.

My 90 report went through perfectly. 

Now I'm trying to print my next appointment, and I just get a blank screen?

I applied online October 27, I'm just now checking for approval today 31st

It doesn't say what day it was approved, so what should I use as my next date if I can't get the next appointment screen to come up? 

Thanks

Having made many 90 reports to Chaeng Wattana I was again disappointed when the EMS report I sent failed to make it to immigration and I attempted an online report. Using various computers with IE I constantly got a message to report to immigration. Finally had to do it in person and verified they did not receive my mailed report but could not give a reason online reporting failed. I can complete the report online but get a message to report to immigration.

30 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

Having made many 90 reports to Chaeng Wattana I was again disappointed when the EMS report I sent failed to make it to immigration and I attempted an online report. Using various computers with IE I constantly got a message to report to immigration. Finally had to do it in person and verified they did not receive my mailed report but could not give a reason online reporting failed. I can complete the report online but get a message to report to immigration.

Was you last entry to the country prior to 2013? Have you gotten a new passport since you last entry? Both can cause you to get that message which means your record could not be found. Alos an error in the info you entered will cause your record not to be found.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. One thing that helps is to only enter the required fields that have a beside them.

Strange that the EMS was not delivered. If tracking does not show it delivered with a couple of business days you should contact Thai post about it.

Edited by ubonjoe
corrected year in first line

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Was you last entry to the country prior to 2013? Have you gotten a new passport since you last entry? Both can cause you to get that message which means your record could not be found. Alos an error in the info you entered will cause your record not to be found.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. One thing that helps is to only enter the required fields that have a beside them.

Strange that the EMS was not delivered. If tracking does not show it delivered with a couple of business days you should contact Thai post about it.

I have made many trips out of the Kingdom over the past 10 years and also made many 90 reports, usually EMS. Usually use EMS to file reports and receive acceptance 20 days later without fail so I did not check on it earlier (my bad.) I attempted online using my PC , a desk top, and and laptop but got the same message, and I did notice that I must use the drop down to record nationality. Never had problems before but all alternatives failed me this time. Also spent 5 hours at CW to do report. Hope online works next time. 

23 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

I have made many trips out of the Kingdom over the past 10 years and also made many 90 reports, usually EMS. Usually use EMS to file reports and receive acceptance 20 days later without fail so I did not check on it earlier (my bad.) I attempted online using my PC , a desk top, and and laptop but got the same message, and I did notice that I must use the drop down to record nationality. Never had problems before but all alternatives failed me this time. Also spent 5 hours at CW to do report. Hope online works next time. 

I had a typo in my post I have corrected to change the year from 2003 to 2013.

Sometimes you will get the contact your local office message if the site cannot access the database where the records are kept. Wait awhile and try again. 

If you can enter the info changing computers and such will not help.

I always get the message because I have a old entry and a new passport since then.

I was doing mail in reports by EMS to the office here before when they moved the office further away (about 90 km). I always checked to confirm it was delivered. Now that they opened a office here in the city (10 km from house) my wife has done my last 2 reports for me and she was in and out in few minutes.

1 hour ago, dick turpin said:

The "application" form on Bruce 404 post appears to be different from the original one that still comes up when I check the website...has there been a change?

That is not the application form you complete online. It is the approval of a completed application.

There have been no changes.

On 11/3/2017 at 10:11 AM, Yorkie said:

There could still be hope for me then (although I doubt it).

My second application was submitted on 1st November 2017 and is still "pending" 48 hours later.

Still "PENDING" this morning.

39 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Remember immigration does not work on the weekends. So not much difference from when you posted on Friday.

It appears that Surin Immigration doesn't work any day of the week. Of the folks who I know in Surin who are required to report every 90 days, I am not aware of one that has been successful on-line.

8 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Maybe it is one of the offices throughout the country who do not do online applications.

I have asked the Immigration Officers in the Surin Office (80 days ago) and their comment was "the website doesn't work".

I didn't realise that there were offices that do not do online applications. Is there a list somewhere?

20 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I have asked the Immigration Officers in the Surin Office (80 days ago) and their comment was "the website doesn't work".

I didn't realise that there were offices that do not do online applications. Is there a list somewhere?

Not sure about the Surin office. If I recall correctly they were processing them before.

The Buriram office has told people that they have do it person and no mailed in or online reports. The only other office I am aware of is Nonthaburi.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure about the Surin office. If I recall correctly they were processing them before.

The Buriram office has told people that they have do it person and no mailed in or online reports. The only other office I am aware of is Nonthaburi.

Yes, they (or possibly Bangkok) were processing them in 2016 ish. In fact, when I explained that it didn't work for me, an officer volunteered to show me how to complete the form correctly. It turned out that my 8 year old TM6 was causing the problem. From February this year I now have a new TM6.

As far as I am aware Surin Immigration process postal applications on condition that the copies of documents provided are correct and sufficient and a stamped self addressed envelope is included (the lack of the latter having caused problems in the past).

39 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Ratchaburi will not do online reporting.

Edited by NE1

I did my 90 Day online on the 31st of Oct. for the Surin-Kap Choeng office  and now have received a notice "Rejected". The note says "Please contact immigration officer when you did your visa extension." Not sure what the problem is but I was in the Kap Choeng office on 15 August to do it in person.

At least this time it moved out of the "Pending" status I had the last time in August.

1 hour ago, teetersb said:

I did my 90 Day online on the 31st of Oct. for the Surin-Kap Choeng office  and now have received a notice "Rejected". The note says "Please contact immigration officer when you did your visa extension." Not sure what the problem is but I was in the Kap Choeng office on 15 August to do it in person.

At least this time it moved out of the "Pending" status I had the last time in August.

Are sure your report went to Surin immigration. The drop down menus for province and district on page 2 of the report application determines which office it goes to.