Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

8 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Does anybody have a downloadable T.M.30 form " Names of Alien in Residence " where the signature required is on the same sheet , not on the next page.

There is only style of TM30 form. All I have ever seen have 2 pages.

Download here: https://www.immigration.go.th/download/1486548460783.doc

22 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Does anybody have a downloadable T.M.30 form " Names of Alien in Residence " where the signature required is on the same sheet , not on the next page.

Do you have a graphics application which you could use to resize the form, e.g. 95%, so it will print slightly smaller? If not, foolscap paper maybe?

15 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Yorkie , resizing the form will not move the signature line from one page to another , it just downsizes the separate pages.

I see (now I've downloaded the form). Word doesn't allow saving as a .jpg file or similar. Let me check my desktop; I'm sure we completed the form and printed it out 18 months ago. I should have it saved.

27 minutes ago, NE1 said:

What is the sheet at the bottom Joe that has a line for a signature ?

There is a receipt for the report at the bottom of the page that immigration competes and cuts off.

It sounds like the form is not displaying correctly on the program you are using to open it.

Try this PDF version. TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence

• Like 1

I know this is a little simplistic for Immigration to get their heads around but if they are not going to favourably respond to the on-line request, why not say so instead of entering "pending" and thereafter ignoring the application?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I know this is a little simplistic for Immigration to get their heads around but if they are not going to favourably respond to the on-line request, why not say so instead of entering "pending" and thereafter ignoring the application?

You get the pending as soon as you do the application. It is not generated by the office that receives the application.

The office can only reject it, disapprove it or approve it.

17 minutes ago, NE1 said:

So when you submit your application , it automatically goes to " Pending " then gets transferred to your catchment office .

Where it is then opened up , checked and approved or rejected.

Yes

Rejected is not that common. The only one I can recall is one that was applied for to early. In that case he applied again and got approved after a few days.

Approved or disapproved are common. Some offices do not always approve them as soon as they are received.

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

Rejected is not that common. The only one I can recall is one that was applied for to early. In that case he applied again and got approved after a few days.

Approved or disapproved are common. Some offices do not always approve them as soon as they are received.

And now appears to be down-again!

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The extranet it is on has been down since yesterday. It is not unusual for them to take it down for maintenance on weekends.

Try again tomorrow.

Be mailing tomorrow a.m. if not up/approved as it's the last day to be in time.

First time this has happened with online reporting, usually reasonably efficient.

5 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Be mailing tomorrow a.m. if not up/approved as it's the last day to be in time.

First time this has happened with online reporting, usually reasonably efficient.

That depends upon the office you are mailing it. Many offices allow you to mail it 7 days before the report date.

It has been pretty good the last few months. In the past it has been down on weekends and sometimes not back up until noon on Monday.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That depends upon the office you are mailing it. Many offices allow you to mail it 7 days before the report date.

It has been pretty good the last few months. In the past it has been down on weekends and sometimes not back up until noon on Monday.

Last two online applications were done on Saturday & Sunday, approved 2 & 3 days, 7 days now.

Just noticed today is the last day to be able to submit on time by mail so on the way to send it.

CH immigration is not a place I want to go to more than once a year.

I am getting a message..

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Have been pending for 6 days with Chonburi now, but unable to check today.

11 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I am getting a message..

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

It has been down since Saturday. There are post about it on that day.

Check later and it may be up.

11 minutes ago, ChesneyHawkes said:

Sorry to hear it’s down again. Did mine on Tuesday and got approval within 2-3hrs. Guess I’ll try mine 14 days before and then every day after just in case they decide to have a “maintenance” break.

What office did you use?

I re-entered Thailand on 23rd August, so it's approaching 90 days since then. I just tried the online system, expecting to get the message to contact my local Immigration Office, because it's the first report after re-entry. To my surprise it was accepted, and I now have a "pending" page and transaction reference number.

It probably doesn't make much difference, as Rayong were not using the system when it was re-instated earlier in the year. But I'll leave it a week and see if anything happens.

Progress!

I checked again just now, and the application is approved already. Receipt printed off, next reporting date 10th Feb.

So they seem to have upgraded the system so that, either local offices now have access to the TM6 data and you can do a report 90 days after entering, or the approval is administered centrally.