Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 4/3/2018 at 5:56 AM, thaiflyer1 said:

Just checked mine i/m pending from my Saturday application

Also checked the application page , seems to be working fine here................heres the link...i used internet explorer

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Mines been approved........printed slip out no problem.........next 90 day due 2nd July

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

PHUKET;

successfully submitted my 90day report online using chrome and got PENDING>

lets see  (hopeful  )  :-)

Thank you for the answers.

After 2 days of trying I could do my report.The problem must be by the immigration. 

30 minutes ago, Moobahn said:

I got a new passport in December 2017 and did a 90 day reporting at Chaengwattana in January 2018. but I just got the same message: contact immigration. 

Any idea what the problem could be?

If you have gotten a new passport since your last entry you will not be able to do online reporting until a new entry.

On 4/6/2018 at 9:44 AM, phuketrichard said:

PHUKET;

successfully submitted my 90day report online using chrome and got PENDING>

lets see  (hopeful  )  :-)

well 5 days in, ( 2 3/4 working days)  still pending, not a good sign. last time ( 3 months ago) was confirmed within 24 hours

I have successfully completed the online 90 application many times in the last few years. Today I entered all info in the 1st and 2nd page without any problem but when hitting "submit" on the 2nd page a blank web page shows up, preventing me to complete the application. I have tried several times on Explorer and also Chrome but every time the same issue.

Anybody knows what is going on and/or having the same issue?

Edited by bkkdriller

5 minutes ago, bkkdriller said:

I have successfully completed the online 90 application many times in the last few years. Today I entered all info in the 1st and 2nd page without any problem but when hitting "submit" on the 2nd page a blank web page shows up, preventing me to complete the application. I have tried several times on Explorer and also Chrome but every time the same issue.

It might be that you have a pop up blocker that is blocking a popup message that there was a problem with page 2.

Others have had the same problem when doing page one when the message to contact you local office was coming up.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, bkkdriller said:

Anybody knows what is going on and/or having the same issue?

Try again but only fill the mandatory(starred) requirements. And also make sure the browser being used allows pop-ups.

I am nearly 100 % sure, that somethìng is wrong with the programme. I make òr try to make the applicařion for years with the computer. Sometimes I need 5-6 times, that the comp. accept the application / or he refùses it at all. ?.

2 hours ago, Swimman said:

Try again but only fill the mandatory(starred) requirements. And also make sure the browser being used allows pop-ups.

Also tested this on various browsers after ensuring each allows pop-ups. Symptom: after submitting the 2nd page (address info) the server hangs and does not respond with the Pending status page (and assigned TRN). Went through the checklist and was able to duplicate the bug several times. Have not seen this problem in using on-line nearly 2 dozen times before.

Edited by CMsojourner

Out of curiosity (and having never used the website) do you fill in address info in Thai or English ? If in English how do they deal with the various different ways to spell road or place names (transliteration)
Or does it just have to match the spelling presented to them on some paper form ?

3 hours ago, Somrak said:

I am nearly 100 % sure, that somethìng is wrong with the programme. I make òr try to make the applicařion for years with the computer. Sometimes I need 5-6 times, that the comp. accept the application / or he refùses it at all. ?.

Not saying that this is your problem but it will not work if you use ì, ò, ř, ù, like in your post or -, ç, ï, æ, è, é, ë etc... One of my friend who is from Switzerland has Jean-François as a given name. He eventually was successful only by entering Jean as given name and Francois as middle name. He could have avoided this problem by only entering the mandatory fields but did not know about it.

4 minutes ago, johng said:

Out of curiosity (and having never used the website) do you fill in address info in Thai or English ? If in English how do they deal with the various different ways to spell road or place names (transliteration)
Or does it just have to match the spelling presented to them on some paper form ?

It's a typical Thai address form. They want the address number on one line, the street on another line, etc. Actually the asterisk (requirement) is for the number only! I put my number, moo, street on the number line.

On 4/23/2018 at 11:16 AM, ubonjoe said:

It might be that you have a pop up blocker that is blocking a popup message that there was a problem with page 2.

Others have had the same problem when doing page one when the message to contact you local office was coming up.

Thank you for the advise but this was not the case (I did double check). I tried again today using same computer and explorer and this time all 3 notifications went through without a problem. I guess there was a clitch on the immigration website/server (would not be the first time).  Also got the approval back in a few hrs.

I just moved to Chiang Rai this year and made my first online 90-day report.  Submitted over the weekend and it was approved Tuesday.  Saves me 1/2 trip plus trouble finding a parking place to report in person.  I assume mail-in reports are also available but haven't tried that yet.

On 4/24/2018 at 5:47 PM, bkkdriller said:

Thank you for the advise but this was not the case (I did double check). I tried again today using same computer and explorer and this time all 3 notifications went through without a problem. I guess there was a clitch on the immigration website/server (would not be the first time).  Also got the approval back in a few hrs.

Thank you for posting this - very helpful. I also was having problems with the online 90-day reporting system not allowing me to advance to the 3rd page (Pending status page - after I had already entered both previous pages of data for my report). I agree, it appeared like some sort of system glitch. Was able to duplicate the reported problem earlier on 3 different browsers, and all had allowed pop-ups (not the root cause after all). When I saw your message the next day -- that it looked like the system glitch had been fixed, I tried once again and was able to immediately advance to the last screen(s). Both notification reports advanced to the final submit screen with no problems and also were approved within a few hours. Glad to see they were finally able to fix the problem. Thanks again.

Edited by CMsojourner

I live in BKK.  I submitted my first ever 90 day report online today with my mac  at 3:36 PM.  At 4:45 PM I received an email that my application had been approved.  Although there were some idiosyncrasies in filling out the form that are addressed above, they must have their act together for now anyway.

as I have never been able to do my 90 day report on line,owing to the fact that I have never been out of the country since 2008 and its only been available from 2013 onwards.

planning a small trip not know where,so if I do go out and back in does that enable me to do my 90 day online[korat].

my 90day report is due end of the month so getting a re-entry stamp at the same time,is that right?

8 minutes ago, meatboy said:

planning a small trip not know where,so if I do go out and back in does that enable me to do my 90 day online[korat].

my 90day report is due end of the month so getting a re-entry stamp at the same time,is that right?

Immigration here told me to do a border hop to get a new entry if I wanted to do online reporting. I have not bothered to do it yet.

You can get a single re-entry permit (1000 baht) at the same time you do a your 90 day report.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration here told me to do a border hop to get a new entry if I wanted to do online reporting. I have not bothered to do it yet.

You can get a single re-entry permit (1000 baht) at the same time you do a your 90 day report.

thanks joe,we are thinking,singapore,hong kong,cambodia or some where not too far say 2-4hr.flight and a city with great food.

10 minutes ago, meatboy said:

thanks joe,we are thinking,singapore,hong kong,cambodia or some where not too far say 2-4hr.flight and a city with great food.

You could just make a trip to the Chong Chom crossing in Surin to Cambodia. Just enter Cambodia, turn around and come right back.

Lots of choices to fly out and back for a new entry. Or make it a short overnight holiday it you wanted to.

I've successfully used the on-line 90 day reporting system many times since it was introduced. There have been no changes in my situation.

On Thursday, 3 May I made it through the submission and received a TM47 reference number, and a few hours later received a "Not Approved" email, while the on-line status says "Rejected". No additional detail was provided.

I'm thinking that I may have submitted the form one day too early, but I'm not exactly certain if that's the cause.

I thought that you could not complete the process unless you were inside the "window"?

Should I try again? Or just head up to Chaeng Watthana?

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I've successfully used the on-line 90 day reporting system many times since it was introduced. There have been no changes in my situation.

On Thursday, 3 May I made it through the submission and received a TM47 reference number, and a few hours later received a "Not Approved" email, while the on-line status says "Rejected". No additional detail was provided.

I'm thinking that I may have submitted the form one day too early, but I'm not exactly certain if that's the cause.

I thought that you could not complete the process unless you were inside the "window"?

Reporting online should be done between 15-7 days before the due date, if you were one day too early I would try again. No harm in that. If a fail again you can go to the immigration office. 

On 5/6/2018 at 8:42 AM, mtls2005 said:

The rejection may have been in Thai. Look again to see if there is a sentence in Thai. I had a rejection once because I used the wrong office.