Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

7 hours ago, LeamchabangLarry said:

So the geniuses at immigration rejected my submission.  

Nice work in the middle of a crisis, idiots.

I sent it off via certified mail at the post office just to give them the finger.  Reject that, idiots

They might, if it's a new passport or visa and it's your first 90 day. Apparently one is supposed to be in immigration in person if that's the case. It's utterly moronic, but what's new, TiT.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, Peter Denis said:

If you have trouble with the App, try filing your 90-day report using the website.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Be aware that it will only accept your input during the 15 day to 7 day window BEFORE expiry of your present permission to stay.

Right....

Submitted three days ago, Wed. the 25th, for a 90-day due date of April 4th. This is for Bangkok. So that's 10 days before the due date, within the 15-7 days prior window for doing the report online.

Still pending, as of today, Saturday the 28th. My experience has been immigration doesn't do anything over the weekend. So the earliest they might approve, or possibly reject, is Monday the 30th. Might even be later before they process it, who knows? No way to be within the window to try again. Would have to go out to CW.

My last 90-day report was initially rejected. "Name incorect", but nothing specified about "name". My name? Residence building name? (I guessed no middle name, though the field is not 'asterisked', and my prior 90-day reports without my middle name were approved.) At least then, I still had time within the window to re-submit online, with middle name, and got approved.

Meantime now, authorities are asking (urging?) folks to do their 90-day reports online. Reduce the numbers of folks coming in to and having to congregate at the complex. 

OK...I'll be waiting to see if they want to back that up.

Edited by rwilem
Spelling

On 3/27/2020 at 10:10 AM, NE1 said:

Give it a few days , then hopefully you will get an e mail from immi. saying it has been approved.

Mine last week took less the 24 hours.

They do not send you an email you have to log onto their site to check approval and print for your receipt.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Mine last week took less the 24 hours.

They do not send you an email you have to log onto their site to check approval and print for your receipt.

Yes, I have never received an email informing about rejected/approved. Incumbent on one to peridically throughout the workday check via the 'check status' button (I'm using the website, always have, not the app) input the requested details to have a look whether approved or not. Don't wait for any email, immigration has never sent one my way to inform of the result.

• Like 1

Im in the same boat exactly as RWilem.

Mine was sent last Weds 25th also. I am a good boy and I check Status of Application every day. It's now Sunday and I'm still PENDING. Im sure they are busy, so I dont mind waiting, but what happens if the due date passes and Im still Pending? I know I have another 7 days to trek up to CW but naturally I dont want to.

This is my second time on-line. The first one (3 months ago) came back in 48 hours. I got a short email telling me I was all OK, and then I got a larger printout to staple in my passport. Im now confused because of all the peeps on here not getting an email at all.

Is it worth calling the 4 digit helpline or will they just be ignorant or unclear? Anybody dun that?

Eddy

On 3/28/2020 at 7:49 PM, NE1 said:

So the point is proved , Approved or not , some imm. offices send e mails to notify you.

It's clear from the email sender domain ( pibics, which is short for 'Personal Identification Blacklist Immigration Control System' ) that it's an automated system. Once an IO clicks approve/decline ( or worse, has manually entered details ), the system should spit out an email automatically.

8 hours ago, playboy said:

Hi, I have 1 year non o visa.  I need to do my 90 days visa run next month.  How do I do this visa run since the neighbor country all close down?  

Do you have a Thai wife or dependent? That would enable a 60 day extension.

How about a one year extension based on retirement (50 years plus and 800,000 baht in a bank account or 65,000 pcm income), or a marriage extension?

Edited by jacko45k

6 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Once an IO clicks approve/decline ( or worse, has manually entered details ), the system should spit out an email automatically.

But previous posters were saying that Imm. does not send e mails out for approved 90 day online reporting. They have never received them and they have to check the website everyday to find out what is happening.

I was proving that that is not the case country wide.

On 3/29/2020 at 1:41 PM, pauleddy said:

Im in the same boat exactly as RWilem.

Mine was sent last Weds 25th also. I am a good boy and I check Status of Application every day. It's now Sunday and I'm still PENDING. Im sure they are busy, so I dont mind waiting, but what happens if the due date passes and Im still Pending? I know I have another 7 days to trek up to CW but naturally I dont want to.

This is my second time on-line. The first one (3 months ago) came back in 48 hours. I got a short email telling me I was all OK, and then I got a larger printout to staple in my passport. Im now confused because of all the peeps on here not getting an email at all.

Is it worth calling the 4 digit helpline or will they just be ignorant or unclear? Anybody dun that?

Eddy

Alright, good news. After 'pending' for six days, longest period I've ever had to wait, my 90-day report was approved this morning. This is for BKK.

In addition, I received an email notifying as such, which is the first time ever for immigration to send me one for that.  I've done about six online reports in the past, had never gotten an email about them.

Glad not to have to head out to CW to get it done. Hope it works out that you and others doing their reports online get approved soon.

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2020 at 10:02 AM, VirgoSG said:

I've never done a 90-day report online before because I had read here of all the hassles with the website (and had also heard that my office - Ko Samui - wouldn't accept it).  My report is due April 6th, but I was planning to be out of the country March 30 to April 2, until the travel bans put paid to that.

I entered the website this morning, using Chrome on a MacBook.  No problems navigating the pages, and I only filled out the fields that have a red asterisk, using the drop-down boxes where available.  A completely painless exercise.  

I received no error messages, and was not instructed to "contact my immigration office"

I received the "acknowledgement" page with a transaction reference number (attached).

Of course, I still don't know if it will be approved (currently shown as "pending" on the Check Status page).  I will report the outcome here...

transaction confirmation jpeg.jpg

Okay, my online 90-day report did get approved, so all went smoothly.  

Application done last Friday (27th), and I received an email from [email protected] an hour ago saying "Approved"

Also now showing "Approved" when I go into the 'Check Status' page of the web site, from where it was an easy link to print the paper with the next due date (to go in passport).

Maybe Immigration have finally got this working properly

15 minutes ago, Bob1million said:

Can someone please tell me what information is required to attempt this online 90 day report,, is bank statements or income information required.

I haven't a clue, as I've never tried it

90 day report is just reporting you have been in country that amount of time (for those on extensions of stay).  It does not extend a current permitted to stay stamp if that is what you believe.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bob1million said:

Can someone please tell me what information is required to attempt this online 90 day report,, is bank statements or income information required.

I haven't a clue, as I've never tried it

The information that you need to fill in is shown in post #5003 by VirgoSG.

No need to upload anything else, just fill in the data fields with your data.

Filing your 90-day report on-line, avoids having to visit your local IO to do the report in person or sending it by mail.  Be aware that it can only be done in the 15 to 7 days window BEFORE your 90-day due date (otherwise the website will generate the message that you need to visit your IO to sort things out). 

2 minutes ago, Yanki said:

Wow...really great message..if this will work properly than no need to travel so far and stand in Q. Let's hope for the best.Thank you so much for your update.

I did it two months ago for the very first time, and it took me less than 10 minutes.

Here is the link to the website

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The website also allows you to download a very comprehensive Guideline document on how to file your 90-day report on-line.  The Guideline is mostly in thai (with some english pages to) and contains screen-shots of all the steps and possible options.  But actually you do not need it, as the website - in contrast with the TM30 one - is really easy to use.

• Like 1

I have another query about visa expire date during COVID-19.All flights are being shutdown and unable to fly to back home.In this situation what could be done?. Can Thai immigration department allow to stay by providing visa extension? Are they working on this issue? Kindly help me out please.Thank you so much. 

Finally received the 2 emails of success Monday a.m. So 5 days in all.

Has CW emptied out now (of all the people wanting emergency visas 3 weeks ago) plus having a new office in MTT>?

Where do we now go for retirement ext? It's not for a few weeks yet but this whole Virus thing could go on for 6 months.

Eddy

(big hand to UJ and one or two others who know everything on this forum)

Edited by pauleddy

1 minute ago, Yanki said:

I have another query about visa expire date during COVID-19.All flights are being shutdown and unable to fly to back home.In this situation what could be done?. Can Thai immigration department allow to stay by providing visa extension? Are they working on this issue? Kindly help me out please.Thank you so much. 

At the moment the Forum is full of threads dealing with that issue.

When opening the Forum click on View new Content, and pick one of the many threads on the subject.  And you can post your questions in the one that is closest to your situation.

Always mention:

- Your present Visa (and vailidity date) and.your present permission to stay date

- Your nationality

- The place where you are staying (determines the IO where you need to report)

in order to get clear to the point response.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, treetops said:

This part is now incorrect I believe.  It's been reported elsewhere that the time period is 15 to 0 days now and I can see it on the website example.

image.png.9030c87d4e6654f3b2e81d10d57d6a14.png

I read this on Monday this week:

90 day reporting.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good morning. Anyone else seeing a delay in getting "Approved" status on 90 day reports that were completed online or via the App?   I submitted one 90 day report (personal report) on 29/03/2020 via the App that is still in "Pending" status.  I also submitted two 90 day reports (family members) via the online web portal on that same day and they too are still showing "Pending" status.   I have been using the online reporting process since 2017 and have never had an approval take this long.  Oh, and I did submit the reports within the 15-7 day window.   Thank you.