Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

24 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Hi Hugh,

Just to make sure.

1 - Were you able to send the notification in the last week before 90-days due date?

Note: Previously you could only do this in the 15-day to 7-day window before 90-days due date.

2 - Did you make use of the IO website or the App to do so?

I sent it in on the 6th April and the 90 day report was needed by the 12th April (or 19th if you count the 7 day grace period. I used the IO site and got there from a link provided by a member earlier in this thread. Good luck. ( Why dont IMM. just do a blanket 90 day report for all those who need to. After all they already know where you live and what visa you hold?)

13 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

8 - When it is the very first 90-day report you are doing, it has to be done in person at your local IO so that they can set you up in the system.

A local immigration office cannot do anything for online reporting other than approving or disapproving the applications they receive.

8 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

got exactly the same and couldn't move to the next page, it stopped there

I have tried for the past year or more to do online and never got further than this!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

8 - When it is the very first 90-day report you are doing, it has to be done in person at your local IO so that they can set you up in the system.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A local immigration office cannot do anything for online reporting other than approving or disapproving the applications they receive.

Hi UJ, are you saying that it is not correct that the very first 90-day report you are doing must be done in person at your local IO.

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jarse said:

I sent it in on the 6th April and the 90 day report was needed by the 12th April (or 19th if you count the 7 day grace period. I used the IO site and got there from a link provided by a member earlier in this thread. Good luck.

So your reporting was succesful? Normally the 15 to 7 day prior window would have rejected your submission if done on the 6th (6 days prior to due date.) If so that means that window is no longer in measure. In no info regarding that update. Oh lala

39 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Hi Hugh,

Just to make sure.

1 - Were you able to send the notification in the last week before 90-days due date?

Note: Previously you could only do this in the 15-day to 7-day window before 90-days due date.

2 - Did you make use of the IO website or the App to do so?

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jarse said:

I sent it in on the 6th April and the 90 day report was needed by the 12th April (or 19th if you count the 7 day grace period. I used the IO site and got there from a link provided by a member earlier in this thread. Good luck. ( Why dont IMM. just do a blanket 90 day report for all those who need to. After all they already know where you live and what visa you hold?)

Thanks for response to my questions!

It confirms that the on-line 90-day reporting system now accepts notifications submitted also in the last week before the due date (as you submitted after the previous window of acceptance had expired, and your notification was accepted).

Note: The 7 day grace period is not applicable for on-line 90-day reporting.  So if you are past the due date and report in person at your local IO in the period till 7 days after due date, you won't be fined.  If you are past that due date the fine will be 2.000 THB no matter how late you are, so in that case choose a date convenient for you to settle the matter.

10 minutes ago, CGW said:

I have tried for the past year or more to do online and never got further than this!

that's promising 555 .... now the roads are blocked, can go to town unless asked for permission to leave and come back, my step brother lives in Ao Nang, Krabi, when they asked him the reason he wanted to leave and come back he told them he was going to IMO for 90 day reporting, police said, """can not go, you do report on line, no go to office """" now he and I, both have been trying and none of us can pass the first page

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, watthong said:

So your reporting was succesful? Normally the 15 to 7 day prior window would have rejected your submission if done on the 6th (6 days prior to due date.) If so that means that window is no longer in measure. In no info regarding that update. Oh lala

Just checked IO site and my application was approved in under 24 hours. See Ubonjoe's earlier despatch above 5022 which has a working link to the relevant sight. Good luck.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

got exactly the same and couldn't move to the next page, it stopped there

I just tried on a different browser and got same result. I think the website is down so will try again another day. At least now have more time as the 15 to 7 day prior window seems to have been lifted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

he told them he was going to IMO for 90 day reporting, police said, """can not go, you do report on line, no go to office """"

should have captured that on phone as waiver for the 2000 baht late reporting fee...

14 minutes ago, watthong said:

In no info regarding that update. Oh lala

It's been reported several times on here and is linked to in the Terms on the website.  The (Thai Language) User Guide is still showing the old requirement.

9 minutes ago, watthong said:

I just tried on a different browser and got same result. I think the website is down so will try again another day. At least now have more time as the 15 to 7 day prior window seems to have been lifted.

Maybe that is the problem, the site is down/malfunctioning, try contacting the helpline?

16 minutes ago, treetops said:

It's been reported several times on here and is linked to in the Terms on the website.  The (Thai Language) User Guide is still showing the old requirement.

you mean somewhere among 338 pages (and counting) on this thread?

1 minute ago, watthong said:

you mean somewhere among 338 pages (and counting) on this thread?

No, thaivisaforum in general, and in the Terms and Conditions you accept before doing the online report.

Would you expect it to be communicated individually?

1 minute ago, treetops said:

No, thaivisaforum in general, and in the Terms and Conditions you accept before doing the online report.

Would you expect it to be communicated individually?

No, but this is an important update. I and assume others don't go through terms and conditions every time we log onto this board, not do we check every possible new threads every single time, some of us do have a life.

A separate thread regarding this change should suffice.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hugh Jarse said:

Maybe that is the problem, the site is down/malfunctioning, try contacting the helpline?

I think the server is not working (overloaded, crashed whatever ) for the moment. No reason to panic (calling hotline or rushing to CW) just try another day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Jarse said:

Completed mine at 14.00 hrs and received a sheet from Immigration stating that it was under consideration and if any queries/problems to quote the Ref. no. and/or Barcode.

HUH:  Are u saying the page after you successfully submitted ur application?

when u check ur status 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

it should say  ....PENDING<
when its approved it will say....   approved

Once again we are confronted with contradictory information in IO's (non)-communication.

When opening the IO 90-day on-line reporting website

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

and scrolling the text of the Terms and Conditions (you need to confirm, otherwise you cannot get past this page) you will come across a link to an example in the T&C text.

Clicking that example-link shows that the reporting window for doing your 90-days notification has been enlarged from 15 days till the actual due date.

And it has been confirmed at least by one TVF member a couple of posts back, that notification also in the last week before due date now works.

However, the comprehensive part thai/part english User Guide that can be downloaded from that opening page has NOT been updated and still references the old 15-day - 7-day before due date window.

So it's unclear now whether the enlarged window for 90-day on-line reporting is just a temporary measure to help avoiding people visiting their local IOs to file their 90-day report in these covid-19 emergency times, or whether it's a permanent change.

What's wrong with these IO people and their love of vast and unclear bureaucracy?  A simple pop-up window to inform users of the on-line 90-day reporting website that the reporting window has been enlarged and whether that's a temporary or permanent change would have avoided all the guess-work from the users.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Denis said:

However, the comprehensive part thai/part english User Guide that can be downloaded from that opening page has NOT been updated and still references the old 15-day - 7-day before due date window.

I would be surprised if they did up date it.

I don't think it has been touched since they created it. Note all the example dates are for 2013.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

HUH:  Are u saying the page after you successfully submitted ur application?

when u check ur status 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

it should say  ....PENDING<
when its approved it will say....   approved

See my earlier posts,on P.337 esp. 5054.

When it is the very first 90-day report you are doing, it has to be done in person at your local IO so that they can set you up in the system.

My first two reports were by mail. Ever since I've done it online. Have never done it in person, nor had an agent do it in person.

14 hours ago, JimGant said:

Ever since I've done it online. Have never done it in person, nor had an agent do it in person.

Report back AFTER you renew your passport.

Sounds like there's AMNESTY coming today for 90-day reporting? Let's hope it is simple, straightforward and easy to understand. /justkidding

Suspect it will be a cock-up by ballooning reports into a later timeframe.

23 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

PHUKET:
Submitted mine on Saturday, have successfully done them since 2015

still pending, ( usually takes 1 day )
am hoping its just cause immigration is overloaded.

got approved tuesday afternoon>
beats heading into town

• Like 1

I submitted mine Friday. Within the 15/7 window. Has been pending since then.

I submitted a dozen times before and have never had to wait more than 1 working day.

I hope it works. 90 days is up on the 17th. Big pain to go all the way to CW.

6 minutes ago, JohnOFphon said:

I submitted a dozen times before and have never had to wait more than 1 working day.

Even if it is still pending on the due date, there is no need to go to CW as you can prove that you submitted the 90-day report within the notification window (which by the way has been enlarged from 15 days before till final due date). 

There have been reports of the 90-day report on 'pending' status for a month.

Note: And even if you are fined for not reporting in time (actually IO not responding) is only 2.000 THB, irrespective how long (so can regularize on a time convenient for you when having to visit the IO anyway).

• Like 1

submitting and getting on pending means ur pending, it does not automatically mean ur going to be approved,

one time i put the wrong address. my 90 day was declined,

I than resubmitted with the correct address ( still had time) and got approved

On 8/1/2016 at 3:21 PM, ubonjoe said:

Doing a new entry should not effect you being able to do the report online. You will use your new entry date and TM6 departure card number.

Don't forget your re-entry permit for the trip.

Sorry, I had not seen that your reply dated from 2016...so I erased my reply

1 hour ago, JohnOFphon said:

Hasn't the window been adjusted to 15/1 ?