Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Hi is the 90 day reporting website working as I keep getting a pop us message telling me to go to the immigration office I am now in the 2 week window to do this so its not my problem.?  

Regards 

Scotsman 

1 minute ago, scotsman said:

Hi is the 90 day reporting website working as I keep getting a pop us message telling me to go to the immigration office I am now in the 2 week window to do this so its not my problem.?  

Regards 

Scotsman 

I did a report last week no problems, the "go to the immigration office" basically means something about your information doesn't match or dates wrong etc. The window is 2 weeks before through to 1 week before due date.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 1:47 PM, scotsman said:

Regards 

Scotsman 

I did my application online yesterday (tried Monday but forgot they were closed so system likely offline).  Currently 'Pending'.  Normally I get the 'Approved' marker the same day or next day, maybe a bit swamped with being closed Monday.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, Peterw42 said:

I did a report last week no problems, the "go to the immigration office" basically means something about your information doesn't match or dates wrong etc. The window is 2 weeks before through to 1 week before due date.

I got this message a couple of days running then next day it worked.

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I got this message a couple of days running then next day it worked.

That's very interesting,  I tried for two weeks, a few times every day, no luck, but in your case it worked...! It could mean there is a problem with their servers sometime and not our info...!!!

10 hours ago, Agusts said:

That's very interesting,  I tried for two weeks, a few times every day, no luck, but in your case it worked...! It could mean there is a problem with their servers sometime and not our info...!!!

There is a possibility I got my days mixed up, or their records and mine differed, and I was outside the 7 day window, but I didn't think so. This happened 2 times where I tried to do the report on a weekend and again early Monday unsuccessfully, but it worked later. 

21 hours ago, SooKee said:

I did my application online yesterday (tried Monday but forgot they were closed so system likely offline).  Currently 'Pending'.  Normally I get the 'Approved' marker the same day or next day, maybe a bit swamped with being closed Monday.

Not around to check yesterday but checked this morning and it was approved.  Works better now that you don't have to faff about with IE emulators and such like.  Using a Mac could check the status straight from an unmodified Safari and print the Next Appointment straight from it.

Only times I have a problem is if I've miscalculated the date by a day with due dates being on a weekend.  Also I just avoid trying to submit after close of business Friday until after 10am on a Monday with the avoidance period extending one day or more either end for public holidays.

Is it just me?

Unable to pass through the first page today. The error is as following

error.jpg

in the past, I have submitted 90-day Notifications without problems. 

Edited by MikeWill

8 minutes ago, MikeWill said:

Is it just me?

Unable to pass through the first page today. The error is as following

error.jpg

in the past, I have submitted 90-day Notifications without problems. 

If I tried I know that I would get that message. I have been getting it since online reporting became available due to my old entry and a new passport since then which means I have no record in the system.

Have you gotten a new entry or a new passport since you the last time you did it?

10 minutes ago, MikeWill said:

No, I'm using the same passport and the old entry with which I have submitted 90-day Notifications without problems several times.

You may need to keep trying. Sometimes you will get that notice when the system is unable to access the database it checks.

Also double check you entered everything correctly and only complete the required fields marked with a *.

• Like 1

Didn't work for me when I tried several times over the course of two days mid last month. I had successfully submitted an online report last year with that passport.

Eventually went there in person and had a queue of 240 people (!) and 3-4 hours waiting time when arriving after lunch break. 

Now I wonder what to do for the next report. I would like to try the online system again, and if that didn't work, fall back to sending by mail.

Of course, that approach doesn't work because mail-in needs to happen at least 15 days prior to the due date, and online reporting at earliest 15 days prior. Ingenious!

I am getting the same "For further information..." popup, my date of next notification is on the 24th of April so now should be the right time to do it online. I guess if I cannot do it online within the next few days I will have to waste a few hours going to chamchuri square.

10 minutes ago, yokat said:

I am getting the same "For further information..." popup, my date of next notification is on the 24th of April so now should be the right time to do it online. I guess if I cannot do it online within the next few days I will have to waste a few hours going to Chamchuri Square.

Is it possible to make a 90-day report at Chamchuri Square, instead of going to Chaeng Wattana?

22 minutes ago, MikeWill said:

Is it a working day at Immigration today?

Yes it is a working day. But it is first day after being closed for 5 days and only being open 3 days last week.

Some offices take several days to do the approval.

YES and YES. (my due day is 29/4/19).

I have managed to submit the form once again. The current status is Pending.

The only different thing is that I included my First name (even it's not marked with *) in the last submission.

In the Step4 : Acknowledgement in the Personal Information

Name table starts with my First name and then the Family name.

Let's see what the result will be.

Edited by MikeWill

18 hours ago, MikeWill said:

BTW, the Immigration sent me the following email:

Dear Mr.
Results notify residents within 90 days of your disapproval, make sure that the disapproval was www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Not Approved. By Visit Status of check Can youwww.immigration.go.th

Hi Mike,

For your information, once I did submit my online application with a spelling mistake in my middle name, and it still got approved.

Myshkin

1 hour ago, Myshkin said:

Hi Mike,

For your information, once I did submit my online application with a spelling mistake in my middle name, and it still got approved.

Myshkin

Middle name is not important, as it doesn't show In the Step4 : Acknowledgement. 

• Like 1