Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

How often?

The funny thing is:

Go to www.immigration.go.th , click enter, and then under Service click on: Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days. The resulted page is:

This site can’t be reached

content’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Edited by MikeWill

My 90 day is due on May 4.  I have been trying the online system everyday since 4/19, but keep getting this notice

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Am I doing something wrong or is the system not working or what?

39 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Here is a quote of a post I did before back a few pages.

On 3/27/2019 at 12:41 PM, ubonjoe said:

That means you record could not be found in the database the system checks.

Sometimes that happens when the system cannot access the database. Some people have tried later and it worked.

Only enter the required fields marked with a *. That reduces the chances of errors.

Not using the dropdown menu for nationality will cause it.

All dates entered as day/month/year.

The TM6 number (under bar code) has to entered with all letters and numbers in it (YBxxxxxx).

Last but not common is info from your last entry being entered incorrectly since that is what is in the database.

A you cannot do online reports if your last entry to the country was before 2013 or you have gotten a new passport since you last entry.

41 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

My 90 day is due on May 4.  I have been trying the online system everyday since 4/19, but keep getting this notice

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

I would try about 1000 in case a server is down - give them time to power it back up.  You have used system before?  You have not changed passport since then?  You only fill in entry required and exactly the same as before?  You use pull down menus when available?  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

The window to report is between 2 weeks before due and 1 week before due, so you wouldn't have been able to report on 19th (over 2 weeks). Otherwise, the system doesnt like something about your data, something doesnt match or a recent re-entry and 1st report needs to be in person etc.

Edited by Peterw42

17 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

The window to report is between 2 weeks before due and 1 week before due, so you wouldn't have been able to report on 19th (over 2 weeks). Otherwise, the system doesnt like something about your data, something doesnt match or a recent re-entry and 1st report needs to be in person etc.

I have used the system for years, but this is my first 90 day since switching to a retirement visa from the marriage visa.  Does that mean that I have to do the first 90 day report under the retirement visa in person?  If so, that would explain it, otherwise I am at a loss since I am aware of all the gotchas mentioned in the replies.

24 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Does that mean that I have to do the first 90 day report under the retirement visa in person? 

You only changed the the reason for your extension so that would have no effect for doing online reporting.

Did you read my previous reply?

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You only changed the the reason for your extension so that would have no effect for doing online reporting.

Did you read my previous reply?

Yes, I did.  I will try again later today.  I tried leaving out the flight number since that is not starred.  I know about entering dates and picking the nationality off the dropdown.  I entered the TM6 number correctly.  If the info for the last 90 day was entered incorrectly it would have been the IO who did so, because they took approval of my retirement extension on Feb. 5 to be the start of the 90 day period and attached a printed note to that effect in my passport.

Thanks for your suggestions, but so far it still won't accept the form.

12 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

If the info for the last 90 day was entered incorrectly it would have been the IO who did so, because they took approval of my retirement extension on Feb. 5 to be the start of the 90 day period and attached a printed note to that effect in my passport.

The message you get is not caused by an error in your last day report. I was referring to an error if you had entered the country since you lasi online report can cause problems doing it again.

Just try again since sometimes the system cannot access the database it checks that causes the message.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The message you get is not caused by an error in your last day report. I was referring to an error if you had entered the country since you lasi online report can cause problems doing it again.

Just try again since sometimes the system cannot access the database it checks that causes the message.

Oh, ok.  I last entered the country in Oct. and got the retirement extension in Feb., so that's not a source of the problem.

Assuming it still fails, do I still have time to mail it in?

8 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Assuming it still fails, do I still have time to mail it in?

You have to mail before 7 days before your report date. 

Bangkok immigration want it mailed 15 days before but will still process it if they receive it before 7 days before.

4 hours ago, cmarshall said:

Give it a go in the afternoon. I have had the same issue on a Monday morning but success in the PM.

Submitted my online report on Apr. 20 (due date May 4). It was approved today and confirmed by e-mail from Immigration. Next report will be interesting, as I am in the process of renewing my passport, and thus will have to transfer last extension stamp. Hopefully, I won't need to exit the country for my next online application.

9 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Hopefully, I won't need to exit the country for my next online application.

Pretty sure I have read here that a passport needs to have been used to enter the country before it will work for online 90 day reporting. 

Mind numbing ineptness.  Doesn’t work on many browsers.  Designed for a MS browser being phased out later this year.  Misleading messages.  Fails often depending on time of day.  Just saying - noting that just saying won’t change a thing - therefore I’m venting.

Edited by Rob5lax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I understand that "they" are a multitude of IOs, one or more for every district. I guess each one will have his/her own procedure.

Immigration offices are done by province (78 of them)  Some don't have any and some have 2 offices.

If they were by district there would be several hundred if not more than a thousand.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, jacko45k said:

Pretty sure I have read here that a passport needs to have been used to enter the country before it will work for online 90 day reporting. 

Correct. my wife and I have one difference in our passports, I have a return stamp in my current passport. Her return stamp is in her previous passport. As a result, I can file 90 day report online. She cannot.

• Like 1

Guest Charlie44
On 4/22/2019 at 9:18 PM, Myshkin said:

Submitted my online report on Apr. 20 (due date May 4). It was approved today and confirmed by e-mail from Immigration. Next report will be interesting, as I am in the process of renewing my passport, and thus will have to transfer last extension stamp. Hopefully, I won't need to exit the country for my next online application.

I have received email notification that my online 90 day report was "approved". Now how do I get the printable receipt? The email only said to contact the immigration website, but I can find nothing there to check my status.

13 minutes ago, Charlie44 said:

I have received email notification that my online 90 day report was "approved". Now how do I get the printable receipt? The email only said to contact the immigration website, but I can find nothing there to check my status.

You go back onto the online reporting site and then click the check the status button.

image.png.f919eb6c1675d1c9534ca232fe9f2cc0.png

Hi.  I've been in Thailand (with an OA Multiple Entry visa) since September 2019, but I've never had the dubious pleasure of 90-day reporting as I've always had some international travel within the 90-day limit.

But my last entry into Thailand was on 6 April, so logically I would need to report if I don't travel before 6 July.   I will be LEAVING Thailand on holiday on 12 June, but I don't return until 18 July.  Does anyone know in my case whether or not I therefore need to do the 90 reporting?  (basically, I'll LEAVE Thailand within 90 days of my last entry... but re-enter about 2 weeks late for the 90 days).

10 minutes ago, carlf said:

Hi.  I've been in Thailand (with an OA Multiple Entry visa) since September 2019, but I've never had the dubious pleasure of 90-day reporting as I've always had some international travel within the 90-day limit.

But my last entry into Thailand was on 6 April, so logically I would need to report if I don't travel before 6 July.   I will be LEAVING Thailand on holiday on 12 June, but I don't return until 18 July.  Does anyone know in my case whether or not I therefore need to do the 90 reporting?  (basically, I'll LEAVE Thailand within 90 days of my last entry... but re-enter about 2 weeks late for the 90 days).

No need to report...  You only need to report if you are actually staying 90 days or more in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, carlf said:

Back to the future? ????