Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

2 minutes ago, ChiangMaiThai said:

As you can tell I have endless frustrations dealing with anything Thai govt related. Immigration and DBD should be completely overhauled IMHO.

You only have a 7 day window and a few times it gave me grief it was my own math!

35 minutes ago, ChiangMaiThai said:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Am I missing something or is this another non-functioning Thai government website?

That message means your record could not be found. The system checks a database generated from entries to the country. A new passport since your last entry or an old entry to the country can cause it.

Also a error in the required fields on page one will cause it.

29 minutes ago, ChiangMaiThai said:

Thanks. I think i'll have to physically go into immigration today just to make sure it gets done. I've been trying the past few days - what kind of website doesn't work during holidays, especially without a large warning before it allows you to enter all your info? As you can tell I have endless frustrations dealing with anything Thai govt related. Immigration and DBD should be completely overhauled IMHO.

It works fine for me for several years.

I did my report yesterday 1st January (a holiday) and it was accepted, probably today i get the approval, mostly it takes 1 day at CW to approve.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:24 AM, ubonjoe said:

That message means your record could not be found. The system checks a database generated from entries to the country. A new passport since your last entry or an old entry to the country can cause it.

Also a error in the required fields on page one will cause it.

I have the same problem Joe, I changed my passport in Aug 2017 and I'm trying to do my 1st 90 day report since. Do I have to go to immigration now? I called them but they seem to know nothing about the internet

17 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

I have the same problem Joe, I changed my passport in Aug 2017 and I'm trying to do my 1st 90 day report since. Do I have to go to immigration now? I called them but they seem to know nothing about the internet

You will have to leave and re-enter the country using your new passport to do online 90 day reporting.

All you can have done at immigration is to do your 90 day reports in person.

My passport was issues in the UK in Aug 2017,  I entered Thailand on 24 may 2018 with a new M/E non imm "O" visa and have been in and out a couple of times and got a retirement ext last May. I left in July 2019 and re-entered on 16/10/2019 and am now trying to report online on the same passport.

14 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

My passport was issues in the UK in Aug 2017,  I entered Thailand on 24 may 2018 with a new M/E non imm "O" visa and have been in and out a couple of times and got a retirement ext last May. I left in July 2019 and re-entered on 16/10/2019 and am now trying to report online on the same passport.

It should work for you.

Just be sure that all the info in the required fields are correct and only complete those marked with a *. Be sure and use the drop down menu for your nationality.

I did all of that Joe, cleared my temporary files (in case that was the problem}, re.entered the info marked with an *, checked it all and got the same message both on Firefox and Explorer. Guess I'll have to go in person again. Thanks for your help anyway.

Just used the online system for the first time.  Applied on 29 Dec 2019 and got approved today 3 Jan 2020.

1. Using the online system does the next 90 days start from the application/pending date or the approval date.

2.  How do you print of the equivalent of the paper slip showing the next report date you used to get when reporting in person.

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. From the day your application is approved.

2. Go back on the online reporting site and click this.

image.png.f88fb1cfd33bf4b4d7a609589cac6e78.png

Then complete the required info and you will see your approved report. Click view it and you can download it and or print it out.

To get "the equivalent of the paper slip showing the next report date you used to get when reporting in person", he should not download/print the approved report. What he needs to do is to print "The Next Appointment" (second bottom).

image.png.c9f63009c496662b516d1b6a29f6b5a7.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sophon said:

To get "the equivalent of the paper slip showing the next report date you used to get when reporting in person", he should not download/print the approved report. What he needs to do is to print "The Next Appointment" (second bottom).

I cannot show anything like you posted since I have never been able to do a online report due to getting a new passport and have not left and re-entered the country yet.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sophon said:

Thanks for the advice.  I clicked the “Next appointment (Print)" button and have now got the equivalent paper report.  
Interestingly I filled on 29 Dec 2019 and got approved on 3 Jan 2020 and my next report date is 1 Apr 2020.

PS; For info I used edge/Win10 and could not get the Next appointment button to work previously as my Internet Download Manager extension was blocking it.  By closing the IDM extension it all worked.

Edited by scottiejohn
PS added

29 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Interestingly I filled on 29 Dec 2019 and got approved on 3 Jan 2020 and my next report date is 1 Apr 2020.

April 1st if exactly 90 days from the 3rd including that day in the count.

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2020 at 5:24 PM, scottiejohn said:

2.  How do you print of the equivalent of the paper slip showing the next report date you used to get when reporting in person.

Log in with ref. number or passport number, click the box under 'View'...Bottom of page, click  'The Next Appointment (Print)'

Just been trying to send my 90 day online, but keeps popping up with the "Please see your immigration office"

Any reason for this ?. Anything i can try differently ?

Have followed (and tried) many times as per advice here, using chrome and Microsoft edge , 

If i go down, will they set it up, or correct any problems, or am i stuck with trailing all the way to immigration each time ?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Joinaman said:

Just been trying to send my 90 day online, but keeps popping up with the "Please see your immigration office"

Have followed (and tried) many times as per advice here, using chrome and Microsoft edge , 

If i go down, will they set it up, or correct any problems, or am i stuck with trailing all the way to immigration each time ?

Thanks

Have you done it successfully before? Are you within the window of 7 to 15 days before due?  Does your regional office accept on-line reporting? I doubt they will set anything up for you if you visit them, they may be able to tell you why on-line isn't working if it is a general issue. Only other thing is use the drop down options where they are available, and don't offer too much information. 

9 hours ago, Joinaman said:

That message means your record could not be found. The system searches a database that is generated from you last entry to the country.

When was your last entry to the country? The system may not have a record of it if you it has been a long time since you did it.

Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry? 

Double check that you correctly completed the required fields marked with a *. Only complete the required fields. 

I just got the same pop up message today and I have done many successful 90 day reports but this time no joy.  Now I have left the country and came back on the 29th October so is that the reason this will not work today?  The 15 day rule starts today so i think that should be OK but I will try again tomorrow.

Regards 

Scotsman   

1 hour ago, scotsman said:

I just got the same pop up message today and I have done many successful 90 day reports but this time no joy.  Now I have left the country and came back on the 29th October so is that the reason this will not work today?  The 15 day rule starts today so i think that should be OK but I will try again tomorrow.

Regards 

Scotsman   

Did you do a TM30 after your return to Thailand?

2 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Not doing a TM30 report has nothing to do with online reporting. It will certainly not cause that message to come up.

Some immigration offices months ago were reported as disapproving the application it you had never done a TM30 report. 

20 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Yes I went to do it and I was told That I don't have to do it as I stay in the same address but the lady did it anyway as I was there. 

I have tried to do it again today and I still get the same message pop up so it looks like it is not working for me this time so I will just have to go to there office.

regards 

Scotsman  

On 1/4/2020 at 11:14 AM, Sophon said:

Where does the appproval show up, in an email? I see nothing on the site that looks like the green box, nor anything in the site that shows where to look for it.  Please advise : I received my printout with a barcode and all the info but that's about all - My due date is the 16th of this month and I filled the application out on the 6th.  Any suggestions, please?

1 hour ago, snooky said:

Where does the appproval show up, in an email? I see nothing on the site that looks like the green box, nor anything in the site that shows where to look for it.  Please advise : I received my printout with a barcode and all the info but that's about all - My due date is the 16th of this month and I filled the application out on the 6th.  Any suggestions, please?

My approval was advise by email.

I also am trying to do the online 90-day report (for the first time) and can't get past the first page.  Using Chrome.  I keep getting the message:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I have always done my reports at CW, so I know I'm in the system.  My TM-30 is up to date, I don't have a new passport or address.  The arrival card is the same as my last 90-day report. 

21 minutes ago, JTXR said:

I also am trying to do the online 90-day report (for the first time) and can't get past the first page.  Using Chrome.  I keep getting the message:

That means your record could not be found in the database the system checks to confirm the info entered in the required fields that is created from your last entry to the country.

The most common reason for getting it is incorrect info in one of those fields.