Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

56 minutes ago, smedly said:

scripts disabled - privacy/security settings to high, site notifications turned off etc etc I can PM you all my settings on IE if you like

None of those are enabled when using the IE Tab extension. I keep using it it since I have folder that have other immigration sites that required IE before.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Nothing like that. Not sure why the popup is not showing sometimes. I am using the IE tab extension on Chrome. Installed it 5 years ago when Chrome was not working on the site. 

I have not needed to do that, but have allowed Pop Ups and redirects for the site.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

None of those are enabled when using the IE Tab extension. I keep using it it since I have folder that have other immigration sites that required IE before.

don't know what IE Tab extension is, I assume you have a PC with WIN10 - Internet explorer is on there as an application, just do a navbar search for it then you can pin it to the navbar along the bottom or create a Desktop Shortcut 

I believe you can use extensions for other browsers in Edge now if you have the latest version which you have to download and install, but why not just use IE - it is there if you as I suggest above

Edited by smedly

11 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Are people able to access the 90 day report web page now?

I cannot seem to access any extranet.immigration.go.th site, using ping, tracert, different PCs, browsers, ISPs.

Tried 90 day, TM.30.

Just tried it now and works perfectly normal

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

1 minute ago, Peter Denis said:

Just tried it now and works perfectly normal

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Thanks.

Seems like an AIS Fibre issue, for me anyway. Very strange. Even the mobile apps (TM.30, TM.47) won't connect on WiFi/AIS Fibre, but do connect on 4G (DTAC).

Was working yesterday.

Perhaps a DNS issue?

My 90 day report is due early May.  I've just tried to renew online but it's asking me to report at the office "Contact immigration Branch Office".  What is the situation regarding the covid?  Are they still expecting people to apply at the office?  Out of the 5 times I've applied online I have been successful twice.  I would have thought for the moment online would be essential.

2 minutes ago, BBJ said:

My 90 day report is due early May.  I've just tried to renew online but it's asking me to report at the office "Contact immigration Branch Office".  What is the situation regarding the covid?  Are they still expecting people to apply at the office?  Out of the 5 times I've applied online I have been successful twice.  I would have thought for the moment online would be essential.

During the amnesty you are not required to do your 90-day reports.

So there is no need to visit your IO in person to do it, or even to mail it.

If you can do it on-line, that's OK and many - including myself - have done it, but once again not required during the amnesty.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BBJ said:

Keep trying.

4 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

further information will be made available in July

It will be interesting to see what provisions are made for people to catch up on their 90-day reporting, without wedging 25% ~ 33% of us into the same month for this and future reports?

Will they give us 15 or 30 days to file a report? Add 90 days to our "old" report date?

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Will they give us 15 or 30 days to file a report? Add 90 days to our "old" report date?

From what I have read they will be making plans to not have everyone due at the same time.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

From what I have read they will be making plans to not have everyone due at the same time.

IB's plans are never convenient for people holding visas.

The best thing they could do is cancel 90-day reporting forever. It serves no useful purpose other than creating customers for immigration service providers.

17 minutes ago, Advocate said:

The best thing they could do is cancel 90-day reporting forever. It serves no useful purpose other than creating customers for immigration service providers.

That would require the immigration act of 1979 to be amended by parliament. That has not been done since then so not likely to happen now.

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That would require the immigration act of 1979 to be amended by parliament. That has not been done since then so not likely to happen now.

No it doesn't.

They didn't start enforcing the 90-day reporting until some time after 2006. It is irrational and serves no useful purpose other than benefiting the immigration services provider industry.

The Thai government should pass a law preventing the Immigration Bureau from imposing irrational requirements.

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

0They didn't start enforcing the 90-day reporting until some time after 2006. It is irrational and serves no useful purpose other than benefiting the immigration services provider industry.

I can recall them starting to enforce them in the late 1990's.

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

The Thai government should pass a law preventing the Immigration Bureau from imposing irrational requirements.

How could they tell immigration not to enforce something that is in the immigration act. Certainly not irrational since it is a law (act here).

There are many things in the immigration act the are way out of date but there seems to be no political desire to amend or rewrite it. I suspect a good part of the problem is that the bureaucrats in Bangkok will fight against it being changed.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I can recall them starting to enforce them in the late 1990's.

How could they tell immigration not to enforce something that is in the immigration act. Certainly not irrational since it is a law (act here).

There are many things in the immigration act the are way out of date but there seems to be no political desire to amend or rewrite it. I suspect a good part of the problem is that the bureaucrats in Bangkok will fight against it being changed.

I was in Thailand in 1984-5 and there was no 90-day reporting required at that time. From 2003-2005 I was not doing any 90-day reporting nor was there any person advising me to do so. So the 90-day reporting requirement appears to be a moribund regulation that is revived from time to time by some officious IB officer with no better use for their time.

90-day reporting appears to serve no useful function other than to inconvenience foreigners. The government's database from departures know who has left the country which therefore reveals that whoever has not left within 90 days of their visa is staying.

I am not aware of any other country that has such a 90-day reporting requirement.

21 hours ago, Advocate said:

I was in Thailand in 1984-5 and there was no 90-day reporting required at that time. From 2003-2005 I was not doing any 90-day reporting nor was there any person advising me to do so. So the 90-day reporting requirement appears to be a moribund regulation that is revived from time to time by some officious IB officer with no better use for their time.

90-day reporting appears to serve no useful function other than to inconvenience foreigners. The government's database from departures know who has left the country which therefore reveals that whoever has not left within 90 days of their visa is staying.

I am not aware of any other country that has such a 90-day reporting requirement.

I've been here since 2000 and had to do 90 day reporting from  the very start

1 hour ago, Farang99 said:

I've been here since 2000 and had to do 90 day reporting from  the very start

I didn't do 90 day reporting from 2003-2005 and nobody noticed. Nobody in IB even looks at the 90-day reporting other than registering it.

I suspect that nobody in IB checks whether all visa holders have reported and the only risk faced by those that don't report is that if they ever have a conflict with police the issue of 90-day reporting might be used against them if they were not reporting.

90-day reporting is just needless inconvenience to visa holders and it serves no useful purpose.

Edited by Advocate

21 minutes ago, Advocate said:

I suspect that nobody in IB checks whether all visa holders have reported and the only risk faced by those that don't report is that if they ever have a conflict with police the issue of 90-day reporting might be used against them if they were not reporting.

There are few offices that want a copy of the most recent 90 day report receipt included when applying for an extension.

Immigration certainly does enforce it. Many people have been fined 2000 baht for not doing them.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, mtls2005 said:

It will be interesting to see what provisions are made for people to catch up on their 90-day reporting, without wedging 25% ~ 33% of us into the same month for this and future reports?

best thing to do is not to count on them.

I'd go about doing your own staggering and send it in by post early July

Hi guys, I did my 90days online reporting on 28th April and received an email reply saying Not approved. "Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th" What does it mean? any help will be very much appreciated. cheers!

I can only think of the link about the new announcements. 

3614580.jpg

3614585.jpg

Edited by KhunPeng

1 hour ago, KhunPeng said:

Hi guys, I did my 90days online reporting on 28th April and received an email reply saying Not approved. "Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th" What does it mean? any help will be very much appreciated. cheers!

I can only think of the link about the new announcements. 

more info would help

what office

when due

done online before

and of course you are good until 31st July regardless, probably why the never bothered approval 

9 hours ago, KhunPeng said:

Go to the page on the online reporting site and  click the green button to check the status of your application.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Not approved means you may of been outside of the reporting window.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KhunPeng said:

Go to the website, check the status of your application (passport no., DOB, nationality), view the applicaiton which is "Not Approved", it should say "REJECTED" in the top right-hand corner. Scroll down to ADMIN remarks area, where there may be an explanation, often in Thai, sometimes in English. It may besomething simple which can be re-addressed. I've had an applicaiton rejected because my middle name was omitted (never provided middle name in ~ 9 previous online applications). I added it, resubmitted and was approved in a few minutes.

8 hours ago, smedly said:

more info would help

what office

when due

done online before

and of course you are good until 31st July regardless, probably why the never bothered approval 

Hi smedley,

1. Pathum Thani 

2. due 28th April 

3. 1st time 

many thanks, cheers!

57 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Go to the page on the online reporting site and  click the green button to check the status of your application.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Not approved means you may of been outside of the reporting window.

Hi ubonjoe,

due for reporting is 28th April and did online reporting on same date.

many thanks, cheers!

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Go to the website, check the status of your application (passport no., DOB, nationality), view the applicaiton which is "Not Approved", it should say "REJECTED" in the top right-hand corner. Scroll down to ADMIN remarks area, where there may be an explanation, often in Thai, sometimes in English. It may besomething simple which can be re-addressed. I've had an applicaiton rejected because my middle name was omitted (never provided middle name in ~ 9 previous online applications). I added it, resubmitted and was approved in a few minutes.

Hi mtls2005,

yes it's shown "REJECTED"

no remarks Admin, "Blank"

many thanks, cheers!

58 minutes ago, KhunPeng said:

due for reporting is 28th April and did online reporting on same date.

You were to late to do the report.

There is a window of 15 days before your report date or up to the report date.

Ninty day reporting has been suspended until July 31st so you can wait until they make an announcement stating the dates the reports will be due.