Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

That message means there is an error so there is no work around other than correct information/everything as there computer wants it. Are you within the 15 day reporting window (believe that is another reason for message). Have seen reports you must always use drop down menus for items rather than type in information if available and to use only capital letters. There are many who get nothing but that message but it appears you have correct information on file so perhaps just letters transposed or some other slight error.

I did the 90 day reporting for Bangkok 3 months ago online OK, now I cannot get passed the stage 1 after pressing submit for stage 2 it comes up with message below and aborts. Anyone got the workaround for this error. Using latest IE 64 in Win7 64.

attachicon.gifCapture2.JPG

Unless you have gotten a new passport I can think of no other reason for you getting it.

I suggest you try later to see if you can get beyond step one. Others have had that happen. It could be that the system cannot access the database when it searches for your record.

Have seen reports you must always use drop down menus for items rather than type in information if available and to use only capital letters.

I would strictly recommend that.

E.g. the nationality will then appear in Engl. and Thai.

Don't try to enter "USA" or the like.

If you use the dropdown then it will be shown as "AMERICAN/อเมริกัน".

Compare your name with the machine readable zone on your passport photo page.

(important for those who have non ASCII characters in their names, usually not relevant for English names).

Edited by KhunBENQ

How do you get that bit of paper that must be kept in your P.Port , Or is that overlooked now.

After you get approval you go back online to the check the status of your application page. login and then you can print the receipt out.

• Like 1

I did the 90 day reporting for Bangkok 3 months ago online OK, now I cannot get passed the stage 1 after pressing submit for stage 2 it comes up with message below and aborts. Anyone got the workaround for this error. Using latest IE 64 in Win7 64.

Unless you have gotten a new passport I can think of no other reason for you getting it.

I suggest you try later to see if you can get beyond step one. Others have had that happen. It could be that the system cannot access the database when it searches for your record.

Thanks guys. I tried over an hour this morning and kept getting same message. Tried again this afternoon and it went through OK. I suspect there must be some connectivity issue just with immigration site from my location, as this afternoon web site was responding faster.

How do you get that bit of paper that must be kept in your P.Port , Or is that overlooked now.

After you get approval you go back online to the check the status of your application page. login and then you can print the receipt out.

Yo Ho My printer never works.Same for most home ones.sad.png So it post for Me.thumbsup.gif

Yo Ho My printer never works.Same for most home ones.sad.png So it post for Me.thumbsup.gif

Time to get a different printer. Mine works every time I want to use it. Perhaps you could go to a friends house to do it.

UPDATE !

Made on on line 90 day report earlier today

Just received this email .......

"Dear Mr.

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th "
Excellent service from the Phuket Office

I understand that the web pages for the 90-day report are still a work in process, and it probably will remain so for a long time. Quite likely, as they fix one bug, this may result in another coding error creating havoc. Patience -- and stoicism -- seem called for.

• Like 1

I submitted my report online on Sunday and received approval today (Tuesday). The first two times I attempted to submit the report I didn't get past the first page, but got the message to check with my local immigration office. The third attempt, on another computer, superstitiously, worked. I got the pending notification and now two days later an email informing me that it was approved. It's now printed out and in my passport.

I have now made two successful on line 90 day reports.

The last one being on 20 July 2015 , 15 days prior to my reporting date. An Approval email was received on the same day

" Dear Mr.*****

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th"

Both reports are now listed on the website.

Using the Chrome browser with an IE extension.

Phuket immigration office --------Thank you smile.png

Edited by nowretired

Thanks guys. I tried over an hour this morning and kept getting same message. Tried again this afternoon and it went through OK. I suspect there must be some connectivity issue just with immigration site from my location, as this afternoon web site was responding faster.

My 2nd 90 day online report application was approved much quicker than 1st. 1st back in April took two weeks from application and no email received. 2nd took 1 day from application 14 days prior expiry and received an email confirming approval as well. A nice improvement.

It worked for me a couple of months ago, and using Chrome with an addon User Agent turning it basically in IE. Yesterday I've tried again for a friend of mine but is not working, as soon as I input even a simple letter i a field whatsoever, the condition of use page appear at the bottom of the form and everything become very slow.... (see pic)

post-26625-0-05015400-1437536100_thumb.j

Before they changed the website address I could do it with Chrome without an extension. After that when I tried to fill in the info every time I hit a key the use IE message came up. I then installed the IE Tab extension and it worked good.

Perhaps you are having a similar problem with the agent switcher you have installed.

• Like 1

Before they changed the website address I could do it with Chrome without an extension. After that when I tried to fill in the info every time I hit a key the use IE message came up. I then installed the IE Tab extension and it worked good.

Perhaps you are having a similar problem with the agent switcher you have installed.

I managed to install IE on My Ubuntu operating System, I tried and and it worked until I clicked on submit and I've got this prompt

post-26625-0-36912100-1437548559_thumb.p

I am not computer literate so if this is a stupid question please tell me. Here goes: will getting the new Windows 10 have any effect on the 90 day online reporting?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Zodiac

I am not computer literate so if this is a stupid question please tell me. Here goes: will getting the new Windows 10 have any effect on the 90 day online reporting?

Thank you in advance.

It should have no effect. The new browser I am sure will be compatible with it.

If you are using Chrome or Firefox nothing will change that will effect being able to access it.

I have reserved Windows 10 and guess it will not be that much longer before I will find out for sure.

Thank you in advance.

I think you have to do pioneer research: does the site accept the new Edge browser without complaining?

Does it behave/mimik to be an Internet Explorer?

Or someone has tried it already?

Some quick Google search reveals that Edge seems to have some IE compatibility mode? (which I would have expected).

I am too lazy now to dig deeper.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I have attempted to complete the first page of the 90 day report on line. I input all the information, get the "captcha verified" and then a box pops up to contact the local immigration office. I tried this on both Internet Explorer and on Chrome. Have any members of Thai Visa had success in the past two days with the on line report? Thank you.

• Like 1

I have attempted to complete the first page of the 90 day report on line. I input all the information, get the "captcha verified" and then a box pops up to contact the local immigration office. I tried this on both Internet Explorer and on Chrome. Have any members of Thai Visa had success in the past two days with the on line report? Thank you.

Have you ever been able to get past the first step before? The message means that your record cannot be found.

I have never been able to do it because my last entry was in 2008. The cutoff seems to be for entries prior to 2013.

Another thing that can cause the message to come up is getting a new passport since your last entry.

I was getting exact same message after captcha check as per post #1002 and tried again several hours later it went straight thro. Suggest try later.

so just have to retry & retry... till you are over the limit date & they can start billing you

You can only apply for the 90 day report online in a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date. If you cannot do it within that window you have to make the report in person.

Double check all the info you entered is correct. You have to use the pull down menus for your nationality, birth date and last entry date.

Did you read my post about having an old entry date or a new passport since your last entry?

Update: On my visit to CM Immigration to do a 90 day report in person, I asked them about my forever "pending" online reporting attempts. I was told by two different people that the system has "problems", and Immigration Bangkok need to sort it. I mentioned that some people are able to report online successfully, and was told some people are "very lucky".