Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I submitted my report online on Sunday and received approval today (Tuesday). The first two times I attempted to submit the report I didn't get past the first page, but got the message to check with my local immigration office. The third attempt, on another computer, superstitiously, worked. I got the pending notification and now two days later an email informing me that it was approved. It's now printed out and in my passport.

It's not the print out of the email you need mate. What you need to do is go to check your status, keep going through until you find 'next appointment print' option. Print that out. The receipt looks exactly the same as the one you'd get from immigration offices

I have attempted to complete the first page of the 90 day report on line. I input all the information, get the "captcha verified" and then a box pops up to contact the local immigration office. I tried this on both Internet Explorer and on Chrome. Have any members of Thai Visa had success in the past two days with the on line report? Thank you.

Have you ever been able to get past the first step before? The message means that your record cannot be found.

I have never been able to do it because my last entry was in 2008. The cutoff seems to be for entries prior to 2013.

Another thing that can cause the message to come up is getting a new passport since your last entry.

Everything start to make sense now, my friend entered in Thailand on 2006... therefore that must be the problem... thanks.

I understand that the web pages for the 90-day report are still a work in process, and it probably will remain so for a long time. Quite likely, as they fix one bug, this may result in another coding error creating havoc. Patience -- and stoicism -- seem called for.

Exactly what the Immigration Officer (Nakhonpathom) dealing with 90 reports said yesterday.

I told her I had tried to make the report online, failed, and that I had driven 60km because I had with-held my report to be within the 15 day to 8 day window for online reporting. In doing so, I had gone past "point of no return" for sending by post. She replied that the problem was ongoing. She logged into what she said was the Bangkok main database, and said there were very few successful 90 day reports made online throughout the country. When the system works, some people manage to "get their report in" but then the system goes down again. She said the word amingst Immigration Offices was that the I/T consultants doing the work had been called back more than once in recent weeks!

I asked her, jokingly: "when do you, and your colleagues, here, in this office, believe online 90 day reporting will be working?" She asked her colleagues on the spot, and replied, witjh big grin: "we think, long time". She then went on to positively encourage me to send my next report by post.

• Like 2

Well I've given up on trying to do it online, I just get the "contact immigration" message then it sends me back and keeps telling me to fill in the "Captcha" even though I KNOW it was filled in correctly !

Yes, I am using IE, and no, it's not a new passport nor did I first enter years ago .........

^^^ Also once you enter the captcha do not hit send until you see the green "Verified" appeared to the right...

Also do not type on your nationality... You must select from the drop down menu that is slow to appear... This could be the reason you are getting the contact immigration dialog

Edited by sfokevin

Is the online reporting working for all immigration offices now?

As far as being able to do the application it has been available for all offices and getting a verification it was done has been possible from day one.

But getting an approval of the the application may not happen at all offices. All you can do is try it.

As far as being able to do the application it has been available for all offices and getting a verification it was done has been possible from day one.

But getting an approval of the the application may not happen at all offices. All you can do is try it.

Thanks for the quick response. :)

An application without an approval is surely not going to work - or am I missing something in how the report is processed?

I was informed at Amnat earlier this month, that all Immigration offices now have the capability to do online reporting.

However there are still lots of problems. Even Amnat admits for whatever reason it has periods it doesn't work.

Persevere, try 2 or 3 times a day for a few days, then send by mail whilst you still have time, if you don't succeed online.

• Like 1

Off to my local market tomorrow....nice 15 minute walk....straight to Pi Samai's bar, grab a few large bottles of Chang Classic and then 15 minute walk home....and it's all paid for by being able to do my 90 day report online....aah bliss

Edited by mxyzptlk
  • Like 1

I have been unable to do my 90 day report online for the last two times. I have to use Nonthaburi Immigration. The first time back in April I think the system was still being fine tuned. I asked the Officer and he said no can do. This time I just could not get a confirmation receipt online even after trying for several days. So off to Nonthaburi again this morning and it's pain in the rear end to get to that place!

There has also been a change in the process. In times past the IO just did the quick check on his computer, filled out the bottom of the TM47 and handed it stapled in your Passport back to you. 5 minutes tops. Today the process is extended in that a Supervisor checks the paperwork before the IO gets to give it back.

Has anyone living in Nonthaburi been able to successfully do a online report?

I have seen other posts of people being able to get the application verification but never got the approval form Nonthaburi immigration. I suspect they are not processing the application to do the approval.

Ok so I did my 90-day notifciation and here is the whole process broken down:

- My immigration office is at Chaeng Wattana.

- On Sunday 26.7. did the actual application on https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

- Used Firefox on the first try but it was really bugged up and I couldn't fill in the form.

- Changed to Internet Explorer and everything worked fine!

- Checked the status right away after submitting the application on Sunday 26.7., said "Pending"

- Checked the status on Monday 27.7. "Pending"

- Checked the status on Tuesday 28.7. "Pending"

- Checked the status on Wednesday 29.7. "APPROVED"

- Printed out the new 90-day notification paper, It is exactly the same what you get from the immigration if you visit there in person.

Nothing to complain about the whole process. Really nice addition! This saved a bit of money and a lot of time for me.

Hope you find this post useful!

Thats good news. Hope we get more input from others who have been successful this month...as I will be doing mine on Monday morning.

• Like 1

Hi, maybe I am not right hear, first sorry my bad English.

Now my question!

I got my Visa from Berlin Consulat from 09. Jun 2015 till 8 Sept.2015

In Germany the Post Office strike, so I got my Passport 4 weeks later.

I arrive Thailand (stamp in Passport) on 11.Jul. 2015 till 08. Sept. 2015

But my fly go home on 18.Sept.2015

I not like to pay overstay.

So please tell me what I can do that I can get a Visa for 7 day more

Thank you very much.

Hi, maybe I am not right hear, first sorry my bad English.

Now my question!

I got my Visa from Berlin Consulat from 09. Jun 2015 till 8 Sept.2015

In Germany the Post Office strike, so I got my Passport 4 weeks later.

I arrive Thailand (stamp in Passport) on 11.Jul. 2015 till 08. Sept. 2015

But my fly go home on 18.Sept.2015

I not like to pay overstay.

So please tell me what I can do that I can get a Visa for 7 day more

Thank you very much.

Hi, this is actually an off topic, BTW you just contact an immigration office and ask for a 30 days extension at the cost of 1900 baht

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Good evening! The date stated on my passport on when to do my 90 days report is on 3rd of August, 2015 Monday. I would like to confirm if I could do the reporting on 7th August, 2015 Friday? meaning I'll be 4 days late from the schedule that the immigration has given me. and.. is it really necessary to do it at Promenada Mall instead at the main Chiangmai Immigration Office? Thank you!

Good evening! The date stated on my passport on when to do my 90 days report is on 3rd of August, 2015 Monday. I would like to confirm if I could do the reporting on 7th August, 2015 Friday? meaning I'll be 4 days late from the schedule that the immigration has given me. and.. is it really necessary to do it at Promenada Mall instead at the main Chiangmai Immigration Office? Thank you!

Hi Phoebs, welcome to the CM forum. You are allowed 15 days before and 7 days after the due date when done in person so the 7th is within the window. As it is to late to do it by mail or online you will need to go to Promenada One Stop Service to do the 90 day report. They no longer do 90 days at the main immigration office near the airport.

Having deliberately waited to allow them to sort out glitches I applied yesterday on line and it went through first time. Upon checking this morning the approval was there.... worked very well for me. Much more pleasant than traipsing down to Jomtien.biggrin.png

After one and half days of trying to send my online report I have finally managed to get to the Pending stage. As I live 70km from my local Imm Off this is a blessing.

My problem was i kept getting the blank page after filling out page 1and submitting. I think it was KhunBENQ on TV that helped with the useful info.

Firstly fill out ONLY the required info with the red asterisks (*). Leave all others blank including even first name. Sounded very dubious but seems to do the trick.

Secondly click on info provided in the drop-down boxes, DO NOT type that info yourself,

Before doing these I was constantly getting the blank page and/or the message telling me to report to the local Imm Off.

Don't know if either or both of these hints together was responsible for me reaching page 4 and Pending but I was only successful after using them.

Now just hoping that my online application will be Approved. Good luck guys. Hope this helps.

Good news for me.

Did my 90 day report online and it was a snap. Immigration is now back on my "friendly" list.

I did the online report on Monday morning and it was approved by Wednesday afternoon. My wife called Udon Immigration on Monday, and asked if there was any problems with the online process. They laughed and said it was all running smoothly, and they have been utilizing it since July. Many successful approvals.

I won't be attaching proof. I received an email telling me I was approved, and directed to their website. I put in the TM number and saw the "Approval" . Also printed out the notification, as well as the receipt with reporting date...to put in my passport.

Loving this.

Just tried to do the online reporting using Explorer.

My due date is 9 August arrived in Thailand November 2014.

Filled in every detail, used the search to enter my nationality ( so it is in English and Thai) completed the capatcha and got verified, clicked submit and got the pop up that for further information I should contact my local immigration.

Does the system not work after office hours, or shall I better don't waste more time and drive to the office?