Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I have the same problem as before.

Cannot get past first page - contact local immigration.

One post states that if you arrived in the country before 2013 then that could be the problem.

Anyone know the reason for this?

I arrived on 28th. April 2012.

One post states that if you arrived in the country before 2013 then that could be the problem.

Different database?

Apparently the database that the system accesses does not have records for entries prior to 2013.

My office told me 2013 in reply to an email I sent them. They also told me I should do a border hop to get a new entry if I want to use online reporting.

Apparently the database that the system accesses does not have records for entries prior to 2013.

My office told me 2013 in reply to an email I sent them. They also told me I should do a border hop to get a new entry if I want to use online reporting.

Thanks for reply,

Does that mean I have to pay 2,000B for a border hop at Kap Choeng into Cambodia?

Thanks for reply,

Does that mean I have to pay 2,000B for a border hop at Kap Choeng into Cambodia?

Between the visa for Cambodia and a single re-entry permit it would be a little more than 2000 baht if you wanted to get a new entry so you can do online reporting.

For me it will be a bit more to do a crossing to Laos. I plan on doing it some time in the not to far distant future. Perhaps a short holiday with my wife.

Ubonjoe - Thanks for your input.

Yes I forgot the visa cost to the country you want to go to.

However in the long term this would be worth it as 4 trips each year with a return trip of 200Kms for me to do self reporting.

I am going to Kap Choeng on Monday, 8 days before I am due to report and will inform you if they have found a way around my problem.

Not holding out too much hope though.

Ubonjoe, I've got a question for you.

According to how I read the rules, I can use the online system between 15 to 7 days before the expiration of my current 90 day report.

So let's say I submit an online report 15 days prior. However, let's say I have issues, browser problems or perhaps I don't get confirmation back in a timely manner. Or, after a week I check the status and it still has not been processed. I don't want to have to drive the 140 km round trip to CM Immigration, so if the online system seems like its not going to work, can I still attempt to send the 90 day report in by mail? I've read the your suppose to send mail-in prior to 15 days before your expiration date, but my mail-in reports show up in CM in 1 day, usually are processed on the same or next day, and I get my 90 report back via mail within 5 to 7 days.

Your thoughts? Thanks!

You could try doing the 90 day report by mail as long as it got there 7 day before the report date. If you had got through and got a pending application and did not get the approval I would send a print out of the application pending page.

Thanks much

(Nonthaburi Immigration)

I would like to do 90-day reports over internet.

However,

my most recent 90-day report I filed in person at the end of July, (quick and uncomplicated).

When the IO chap gave me the receipt I asked if I could do this on internet next time.

The chap looked sternly at me and said firmly: No, can not! No accept!

What do I do with this?

Could of course just do the internet thing regardless. But when I turn up for another year of Extension of stay or Mutiple re-entry the chaps might give me problems.

(Nonthaburi Immigration)

However,

my most recent 90-day report I filed in person at the end of July, (quick and uncomplicated).

When the IO chap gave me the receipt I asked if I could do this on internet next time.

What do I do with this?

Could of course just do the internet thing regardless. But when I turn up for another year of Extension of stay or Mutiple re-entry the chaps might give me problems.

I think you've misinterpreted his Thailish.

The Immigration offices are having the same problems as applicants.

Sometimes the system just doesn't work. They have pending applications but cannot approve them.

Try it, if it doesn't work or you get a 'pending' status but no 'approval' after 3 days then send it by mail.

In April I got through to getting a 'pending' receipt without any problems, only to later find out my Immigration office wasn't up and running at that time. In July I couldn't get past the first page.........the system works intermittently.

looks like a half assed system to me, just tried to do it on explorer and did the first page then the screen goes to the next page and stays blank, all this on top of the warnings given by ie explorer about unsafe website, sheesh they did a real good job in development!

• Like 1

Just tried to do the online reporting using Explorer.

My due date is 9 August arrived in Thailand November 2014.

Filled in every detail, used the search to enter my nationality ( so it is in English and Thai) completed the capatcha and got verified, clicked submit and got the pop up that for further information I should contact my local immigration.

Does the system not work after office hours, or shall I better don't waste more time and drive to the office?

Yes it does work out of office hours. I submitted my application approx 6.30am on a Saturday and received approval approx 7.50am on the next Tuesday.

Its 6.20 am and it doesnt work on Chrome, worst is firefox and best explorer, doesnt work on any of them, Firefox it freezes the cursor, chrome just flickers a bit although you can fill in the information you cant submit it and explorer you can do everything but when submitting it goes blank............great system

• Like 1

Filled in every detail, used the search to enter my nationality ( so it is in English and Thai) completed the capatcha and got verified, clicked submit and got the pop up that for further information I should contact my local immigration.

Does the system not work after office hours, or shall I better don't waste more time and drive to the office?

Yes it does work out of office hours. I submitted my application approx 6.30am on a Saturday and received approval approx 7.50am on the next Tuesday.

Its 6.20 am and it doesnt work on Chrome, worst is firefox and best explorer, doesnt work on any of them, Firefox it freezes the cursor, chrome just flickers a bit although you can fill in the information you cant submit it and explorer you can do everything but when submitting it goes blank............great system

Your problems are more likely caused by your computer set up....can you try on another computer?

For Chrome and Firefox you need to install and extension. I suggest IE Tab that works good. Go to: http://www.ietab.net/

Your problem with explorer sounds like you have a pop blocker that is preventing you from getting an error message. Turn off your pop up blocker and I am sure it will work.

(Nonthaburi Immigration)

However,

What do I do with this?

Sometimes the system just doesn't work. They have pending applications but cannot approve them.

Try it, if it doesn't work or you get a 'pending' status but no 'approval' after 3 days then send it by mail.

In April I got through to getting a 'pending' receipt without any problems, only to later find out my Immigration office wasn't up and running at that time. In July I couldn't get past the first page.........the system works intermittently.

I think the immigration meant exactly what he said. Nonthaburi immigration has told others the same thing. The are refusing to process online reports and also do not allow mail in reports.

Your problems are more likely caused by your computer set up....can you try on another comput

Ive tried it on 2 already, the system is a shambles it does the same on windows 10 microsoft EDGE too I have everything enabled to do this inc add ons for browsers

Ill drive to immigration instead Im about 30 miles from them.

Whoever set it up needs a good kick up the arse

If you havent got caps lock on the Captcha wont work either

What a waste of time , FINALLY get the " contact immigration" pop up using explorer CAPS lock must be on.

This is my first 90 day report..................maybe they cant be done the first time online?

When i did my first extension of stay Immigration told me Il lived too far away for them to come out to me to see if my house etc was real no one has ever been yet I still got the 1 year extension

Edited by kannot

For Chrome and Firefox you need to install and extension. I suggest IE Tab that works good. Go to: http://www.ietab.net/

Your problem with explorer sounds like you have a pop blocker that is preventing you from getting an error message. Turn off your pop up blocker and I am sure it will work.

already done that UJ

So if you have a receipt of lodgement and the system is saying pending, doesn't it mean uve satisfied the requirement? I can't post mine (our postman is a theif has lost 3 lodgement receipts) and it's a 6 hour round trip to my office.

Do the applications go to central immigration on the system or are they farmed out to the provincial offices? Ie would it be any good calling my local office to follow up?

Edited by Kenny202

With Chrome are you clicking the IE tab Icon on the tool bar as soon as you try to open the site. You will then see a new address bar for IE.

With Edge you have to click stetting and switch to IE. Done it myself and it works.

So if you have a receipt of lodgement and the system is saying pending, doesn't it mean uve satisfied the requirement? I can't post mine (our postman is a theif has lost 3 lodgement receipts) and it's a 6 hour round trip to my office.

Do the applications go to central immigration on the system or are they farmed out to the provincial offices? Ie would it be any good calling my local office to follow up?

You have not done a report until you get the approval.

The reports are approved or disapproved at you local office. Local offices keep the 90 day reporting records on a standalone system. There is no central data base other than your record on the online reports system once you have done an application.

(Nonthaburi Immigration)

However,

What do I do with this?

I think the immigration meant exactly what he said. Nonthaburi immigration has told others the same thing. The are refusing to process online reports and also do not allow mail in reports.

So Nonthaburi don't follow the guidance laid down on the Immigration website for applicants to do 90 day reports online or by mail.

Now that's what I call a rogue office.

Anyone complained using the 1111 Helpline number?

How does the local office get my application online or it happens automatically based on my address. I didn't see anywhere to select a reporting office and I doubt that system would have smarts enough to do it. Anyone followed up on the phone with their local office re pending online applications? Could they check?

How does the local office get my application online or it happens automatically based on my address. I didn't see anywhere to select a reporting office and I doubt that system would have smarts enough to do it. Anyone followed up on the phone with their local office re pending online applications? Could they check?

Your application is sent to the local office based upon the Tambon, Amphoe and Changwat you select when you do the application.

You should be able call them and check on your pending application.

I think the immigration officer meant exactly what he said. Nonthaburi immigration has told others the same thing. The are refusing to process online reports and also do not allow mail in reports.

So Nonthaburi don't follow the guidance laid down on the Immigration website for applicants to do 90 day reports online or by mail.

I think there are other offices that are refusing to do them but saying that it is not working instead of just just saying no.

I think immigration headquarters has lost control over the local offices based upon reports I have read.

I think the immigration officer meant exactly what he said. Nonthaburi immigration has told others the same thing. The are refusing to process online reports and also do not allow mail in reports.

I think there are other offices that are refusing to do them but saying that it is not working instead of just just saying no.

I think immigration headquarters has lost control over the local offices based upon reports I have read.

A few months ago I was informed that the heads of Immigration made the decision that no Immigration office should cover more than 2 provinces because of the volume of foreigners now residing in Thailand.

Locally, they had plans to open a new Immigration office in Roi Et. Currently Amnat covers Amnat, Yasothon and Roi Et, but Roi Et has singularly has the most expats out of those provinces.

Last month they told me all these plans are now on hold by order of the Junta.

This month they are up in arms because they have been informed of job cut backs due to the economic climate. Those cutbacks are across all government departments not just Immigration. What we could be seeing is a fight back by any excuse to hold onto jobs.

Doesn't help the foreigners, but could you blame them!

90 day online doesn't work = more mail ins + personal attendances = more staff required.

If that really is the case, I'd support them by boycotting the online facility and continuing to do my 90 day reports by mail.

Most government offices I walk into many are openly playing facebook or games on their phone. No one is greeted with any enthusiasm and looks like they are over staffed by 80%. Well maybe not over staffed but only 20% doing anything productive

• Like 1

(Nonthaburi Immigration)

However,

What do I do with this?

Right.

Think I'll just do the next one in person. Would prefer not to upset them by complaining.

I may need some help from them towards the end of the year regarding a document to the Marine Department.

Hurrah! I'm overwhelmed with joy. My online application made at 8h37 this morning was approved at 10h53. I was anxious, as my two previous attempts (end Feb. and end May) never got approved. They remained with the status 'pending' until past the due dates. Never give up hope!

Ok, I am sure this has been discussed but I couldn't find it. My 90 report is due in September on the 16th. 15 days before that would be the September 2nd. I have not tried the online reporting yet, I use Division 1 in Bangkok. Say I try online September 2nd and two or three days later I still have not received an approved status on the online report. Now I am under the 15 days we are told to send in a mailed 90 day report, has anyone sent theirs in like 12 days or so before since this online system started and received their approved report back from immigration without problems. I really don't want to have to drive to the Division 1 office and do it in person if I can help it, I would rather just mail it in as usual. I am aware that I would need to cancel the online pending report if I go in person or mail it in.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, I am sure this has been discussed but I couldn't find it. My 90 report is due in September on the 16th. 15 days before that would be the September 2nd. I have not tried the online reporting yet, I use Division 1 in Bangkok. Say I try online September 2nd and two or three days later I still have not received an approved status on the online report. Now I am under the 15 days we are told to send in a mailed 90 day report, has anyone sent theirs in like 12 days or so before since this online system started and received their approved report back from immigration without problems. I really don't want to have to drive to the Division 1 office and do it in person if I can help it, I would rather just mail it in as usual. I am aware that I would need to cancel the online pending report if I go in person or mail it in.

Thanks in advance.

That is exactly what I would have tried if my online had failed. I would have waited max 3/4 days and then tried the mailing option. Several members in Chiang Mai have mentioned they mailed theirs 7/8 days prior due date and received new notification within 3/4 days. If this had also failed I would have waited 3/4 days past due date (grace period is 6 days) before making the trip to the office. It seems to work in Chiang Mai, but no idea about other places. I would do anything to avoid going to immigration myself, as the situation has gotten worse since they moved the office a few weeks ago and I hear a lot of negative comments. Good luck!

• Like 1