Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

The fact is on my last two 90 day reports there have been almost no other people doing - rather obvious that most are not making reports in person.

As with any social network/forum/letter to the editor type system the negative reports are what you are most likely to read because people are likely to post when they have negative experience - must less likely if good or normal. A lot of people are having issues - many because of the only last two years data base. But there is obviously a large number being successful.

Re online 90 day reporting, a colleague told me he could not get onto the 90d reporting site, so I tried myself on MS Edge:\

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

It responds with the following error message: (getting very polite these days...)

Hmm, we can't reach this page.

Try this

Have they changed the web address, or is it simply broken????

Rgds

sad.png

The fact is on my last two 90 day reports there have been almost no other people doing - rather obvious that most are not making reports in person.

As with any social network/forum/letter to the editor type system the negative reports are what you are most likely to read because people are likely to post when they have negative experience - must less likely if good or normal. A lot of people are having issues - many because of the only last two years data base. But there is obviously a large number being successful.

So it's possible that they are all doing it by post now.

I agree that any forum is more likely to get posts about failures than successes which is why I have not mentioned the posting ratio here.

In my circle of friends no one has managed to do a successful application but this may be due to the local office.

What does concern me is that a few pages back someone got an immigration officer to go online and was told that very few people have managed to apply online.

I was wondering if you had any hard facts or was basing it upon personal experience.

I agree that any forum is more likely to get posts about failures than successes which is why I have not mentioned the posting ratio here.

In my circle of friends no one has managed to do a successful application but this may be due to the local office.

What does concern me is that a few pages back someone got an immigration officer to go online and was told that very few people have managed to apply online.

I was wondering if you had any hard facts or was basing it upon personal experience.

Doubt anyone has hard fact relating to %success V % failed .

All I can say is that it works for me.

Doubt anyone has hard fact relating to %success V % failed .

All I can say is that it works for me.

Impossible for anyone to have any hard facts or statistics.

We only read of the failures, successes of TV members and as somebody else commented, it is less likely that approvals will be reported than failures.

In my own local community (not TV members) the failures are a much greater % than the approvals.

My own opinion is that this is a 3rd option that wasn't previously available.

It works, great!

It doesn't work, at most it's cost 20 minutes of my time from the comfort of my chair, in my home, but I'm still left with the previous 2 options that I had beforehand........so nothing lost.

After checking user comments on multiple threads, I made a pending 90-day report online application, but after waiting 3 working days with status still pending I canceled it, at least I think so. When I check the application status, it still says pending. From reading user comments, this application should be cancelled before applying by mail, so is there no "canceled" status available in the online status checker?

After checking user comments on multiple threads, I made a pending 90-day report online application, but after waiting 3 working days with status still pending I canceled it, at least I think so. When I check the application status, it still says pending. From reading user comments, this application should be cancelled before applying by mail, so is there no "canceled" status available in the online status checker?

I don't think a pending application effects doing a mail in report or one in person. It might effect doing another online report.

Which office do you report to? Some take a few days to get them done.

I don't think a pending application effects doing a mail in report or one in person. It might effect doing another online report.

Which office do you report to? Some take a few days to get them done.

I am in Chiang Mai. Some people who gave up on their online applications mentioned canceling them before submitting an application by mail.

I don't think the cancellation of the online report application is mandatory to do a report my mail or in person. It should be cancelled like you apparently did. I an not sure the site shows the cancellation but it should of done a cancellation of the application that immigration gets.

When I cancelled my pending application a box appeared confirming it had been cancelled.

When I then tried to log in again using the reference number, it said the ref wasn't valid.

I totally agree with Joe's advice.

Pending applications do not affect mail or in person reports because the officer manually overrides the system when he issues the receipt for next report. Immigration tell me the system automatically clears any pending status reports once the due date is reached, but I haven't put that to the test.

When I cancelled my pending application a box appeared confirming it had been cancelled.

When I then tried to log in again using the reference number, it said the ref wasn't valid.

Pending applications do not affect mail or in person reports because the officer manually overrides the system when he issues the receipt for next report. Immigration tell me the system automatically clears any pending status reports once the due date is reached, but I haven't put that to the test.

After clicking the "cancel" button I did not get a popup box to confirm that online application had been canceled, and a day later I could still access the status page and see that the application was pending. Did the popup confirmation box have an OK button?

I am using IE 11 with popup blocker enabled, so maybe I will now try again after disabling popup blocker. My computer has Windows 7 with Kaspersky anti-virus.

After clicking the "cancel" button I did not get a popup box to confirm that online application had been canceled, and a day later I could still access the status page and see that the application was pending. Did the popup confirmation box have an OK button?

I am using IE 11 with popup blocker enabled, so maybe I will now try again after disabling popup blocker. My computer has Windows 7 with Kaspersky anti-virus.

It was just a confirmation box that the application had been cancelled, no OK button.

More a confirmation message from the site, than a pop up.

To check it had been cancelled I tried to re-log back into the system using the pending reference number and again, again with a box saying the number was invalid, so that confirmed to me the cancellation was successful.

Sometimes the site doesn't respond. Just try again a different day.

I use IE 11 with pop up blocker enabled, Windows 8.1 with Avast antivirus.

For the second 90 days report now my application is standing completely still and PENDING..

I did the last one now 19 august 2015, and is still pending.....

I failed back in may and will most likely fail this time in august of course. The Immigration office

is KHON KAEN...

Glegolo

For the second 90 days report now my application is standing completely still and PENDING..

I failed back in may and will most likely fail this time in august of course. The Immigration office

is KHON KAEN...

Glegolo

Go back a few posts and you will find that Kenny202 had the same problem with KK immigration. He called them a few times about it and finally got an approved report. You might want to try to do the same.

is KHON KAEN...

Glegolo

Go back a few posts and you will find that Kenny202 had the same problem with KK immigration. He called them a few times about it and finally got an approved report. You might want to try to do the same.

Thank you UbonJoe for your suggestion. But I am sick and tired of all these people here in this country, that do not have the f:ing energy to even speak a second language, without laughing and giggling at the very same time they make their lame attempt to speak.

I will not call these people, and give myself a heart-attack, I will use the post-office until Khon Kaen office learn how to operate a computer..... They quickly "learn" how to steal the 100 baht note from the 2.000 baht they were given for an extention..... It would be wonderful if they could learn as quick to operate the computer.

Glegolo

• Like 1

Anyone who has used this new way of reporting? Is it still only for Explorer?

Many people have done online reports. Just go back a page or two on this topic and you will find posts by that people have done it.

It will work with Chrome and Firefox on Windows by using an extension. I suggest you try the IE Tab that works good.

I tried several addresses and impossible to have access to a web page.

I have had the same difficulties as ubonjoe on 01/07/2015 at 12 h 12;

"your connection is not private, risk of identity theft"

bah! I will go see My favorites policemen. cowboy.gif

I tried several addresses and impossible to have access to a web page.
I have had the same difficulties as ubonjoe on 01/07/2015 at 12 h 12;
"your connection is not private, risk of identity theft"
bah! I will go see My favorites policemen. cowboy.gif

This is the correct address. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

What were the difficulties. I have overcome all of mine except for old entry into the country.

You just ignore the certificate warning. It is because immigration did a self certification.

Ubonjoe thank you, but I made that address, and that of: TM7 / TM7action and immigration go, but nothing to do.

Well, I'll pretend I did not see them alert, provided that I can access the web page, or "update".

But now I'm full. For over 1H I am struggling. facepalm.gifcrazy.gif

Thanks again.