Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I just had mine approved today. I filled in details this morning just after 9, and i was approved by 13.00.

I was supposed to report my address by October 6th and did it today (23rd September) The slip I have printed says report again by the 23rd of December. That's exactly 3 months from today but 79 days from October 6th - Is that normal?

Yes, thats consistent with what I experienced in Khon Kaen.

The count starts at the approved date not the due date.

So in a way you "loose" days and might end up in a fifth report per calendar year.

But who cares when sitting at the desktop?

EDIT: no its not normal tongue.png

Does your slip really say 23 December?

I would have expected 21 December (today plus 89 days).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

I just had mine approved today. I filled in details this morning just after 9, and i was approved by 13.00.

I was supposed to report my address by October 6th and did it today (23rd September) The slip I have printed says report again by the 23rd of December. That's exactly 3 months from today but 79 days from October 6th - Is that normal?

I am not sure if all reporting locations are working that way but mine was exactly the same as yours, I use Bangkok Division1 at Chaeng Watthana.

Yea. I'm the same location as you.

Yes, thats consistent with what I experienced in Khon Kaen.

The count starts at the approved date not the due date.

So in a way you "loose" days and might end up in a fifth report per calendar year.

But who cares when sitting at the desktop?

EDIT: no its not normal tongue.png

Does your slip really say 23 December?

I would have expected 21 December (today plus 89 days).

Yes. On slip it says I reported on the 23rd September 2015 and in the red box in the bottom left it says notify your address again on 23 Dec 2015.

I tried to do this morning around 9:00 and then again just now at 9:00PM. Could not get it to work. Can not type smoothly. Everytime I hit a letter the tab would start flashing for about 10 seconds and when it stopped, I could type in the next letter. When I got to the end of the first page, I clicked on submit but nothing ever happened. Tried using Firefox and Internet Explorer. Thought I would take my laptop down to Phibun and try it here at immigration. If it doesn't work I can then show them. It would really be nice if this would work.

I tried to do this morning around 9:00 and then again just now at 9:00PM. Could not get it to work. Can not type smoothly. Everytime I hit a letter the tab would start flashing for about 10 seconds and when it stopped, I could type in the next letter. When I got to the end of the first page, I clicked on submit but nothing ever happened. Tried using Firefox and Internet Explorer. Thought I would take my laptop down to Phibun and try it here at immigration. If it doesn't work I can then show them. It would really be nice if this would work.

The behaviour you describe is typically associated with IE not being used .

Would suggest you close all programmes/browsers and then try again having opened IE on its own.

Go back and read posts 1328 to 1338.......

90 day reporting for retirment can you report 14 days early and 7 days late , is this correct .

Correct if doing in person

thanks for that Lite beer , what if your doing it by post ( mail ) ?

Mail from 15 days before, to reach the office no later than 7 days before.

Online, 15-7 days before.

• Like 1

Hello. If I did an extension based on retirement on Sept 4th and my 90 day reporting is due on Oct 9th. Do I still do the 90 day report 90 days from my last 90 day report or from my extension date? The reason I ask is I am trying to do the online 90 day report. After filling the first page and submit it all I get is a blank white page. Thanks in advance.

Hello. If I did an extension based on retirement on Sept 4th and my 90 day reporting is due on Oct 9th. Do I still do the 90 day report 90 days from my last 90 day report or from my extension date? The reason I ask is I am trying to do the online 90 day report. After filling the first page and submit it all I get is a blank white page. Thanks in advance.

You need to report on Oct 9th unless they gave you a new report date when you did the extension.

If I do my 90 day report online three weeks before I get a new extension, when does my time start for the next reporting- the last report or from the new extension?

It should be 90 days from the date your online report is approved.

But that could depend upon your local office that does the approval. Some office may make it the same as the date your extension ends.

Thanks Elviajero. That is what I thought. I reported online for my last 90 day report. I am just wondering why I get a blank white page after submitting the first page.

Online reporting still seems a bit hit and miss! You're in the window for reporting on the 9th so that's not the problem. All you can do is keep trying but check back through this thread as I'm sure others have had this blank white page problem and there might be solution offered.

If I do my 90 day report online three weeks before I get a new extension, when does my time start for the next reporting- the last report or from the new extension?

But that could depend upon your local office that does the approval. Some office may make it the same as the date your extension ends.

I should add that when I received my extension back, the 90 day approval that I had was left in there (usually there is a new reporting date in there).

I should add that when I received my extension back, the 90 day approval that I had was left in there (usually there is a new reporting date in there).

It seems you office has done the report date in the past after your extension ends. It it will be the same for online reporting.

Thanks Elviajero. That is what I thought. I reported online for my last 90 day report. I am just wondering why I get a blank white page after submitting the first page.

Blank screens can be caused by a popup blocker that keeps you form seeing a pop up message

It might be the message to contact your local office.

It has changed:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

The data goes encrypted now.

But you get a security warning by the browser (they made a certificate which is not signed by a respecting organization).

You have to ignore the warning to continue.

Edited by KhunBENQ

It's never worked for me, and now I can't even open the website page. Here's the URL I'm using: http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Has it changed?

It changed at the end of June to. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

I made an update of the topic when it was changed (page one).

You will get a security warning because immigration did a self certification. Just ignore the warning and proceed.

If not using IE or Chrome/Firefox without an IE extension you will have problems now. I suggest you install IE tab for Chrome or Firefox.

It's never worked for me, and now I can't even open the website page. Here's the URL I'm using: http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Has it changed?

It changed at the end of June to. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

I made an update of the topic when it was changed (page one).

You will get a security warning because immigration did a self certification. Just ignore the warning and proceed.

If not using IE or Chrome/Firefox without an IE extension you will have problems now. I suggest you install IE tab for Chrome or Firefox.

Cheers for that. I'd no idea! The new link opens (after accepting the warning), but I doubt I've been added to the system yet, having only stayed here 19 years. LOL.

When I resorted to doing my last 90 day reporting in person, the officer told me to leave the country if I wanted it to work.

Edited by geoffphuket

Well I guess the system is unplugged enough to tell me to report to Immigration? Bullshit.

I seem be getting a similar message when attempting to perform my 90 day report online.

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Anyone know when we'll be able to do the 90 report online again?

The contact your local immigration office message basically means your record could not be found.

Having an entry prior to 2013 can be a problem or getting a new passport since your last entry..

Any error you made when entering your info can cause it. Double check that it is all correct. Not using the pull down menus for nationality, date of birth and date of entry will also cause problems.