Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On line reporting now works well in Khon Kaen. In June 2015 it took 10 days. Yesterday, less than 24 hours. Well done Khon Kaen Immigration Office! I must admit though, i miss the banter with the staff which will now only be once a year :-(

Does it work for people who entered the country more than 10 years ago?

No. Only for those who entered from 2013.

I am trying to submit my application the second time now. The first time was successful. Now I am on Win 10, but still use IE for submission.

After filling the Personal info on the first page I am getting the error message (same as in the post #1233).

What's wrong?

P.S. My next notification date:

NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON

08 Sep 2015 / 08 ก.ย. 2558

Today 25 August, after several attempts, at 5:47pm, I succeeded to submit my application (get my TM number), using IE on Win 10.

Thank you, lopburi3.

My application has been approved today, 27 August.

The first time I have to wait two weeks, or so. This time it took two days only. But, the next application I have to submit on 25 Nov 2015, instead of 8 Dec 2015. Their calculation of 90 days isn't logical.

I am trying to submit my application the second time now. The first time was successful. Now I am on Win 10, but still use IE for submission.

After filling the Personal info on the first page I am getting the error message (same as in the post #1233).

What's wrong?

P.S. My next notification date:

NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON

08 Sep 2015 / 08 ก.ย. 2558

Today 25 August, after several attempts, at 5:47pm, I succeeded to submit my application (get my TM number), using IE on Win 10.

Thank you, lopburi3.

My application has been approved today, 27 August.

The first time I have to wait two weeks, or so. This time it took two days only. But, the next application I have to submit on 25 Nov 2015, instead of 8 Dec 2015. Their calculation of 90 days isn't logical.

90 days is from the date the 90 day report was approved and not from the expiry date of the previous one.

90 days is from the date the 90 day report was approved and not from the expiry date of the previous one.

Is this logical?

They don't say how long the approval will take.

I have just checked the documentation printed out from my last on line 90 day report

My next report is due 90 days from the date on which the last report was made not the date when it was approved.

Safari has a built in user agent to spoof the appearance of IE. Reports of members using safari successfully for online reporting have been posted. http://www.howtogeek.com/211961/how-to-change-safaris-user-agent-in-os-x/

But have any of those reports been since the change to secure server site now being used (I don't know myself)? Chrome was usable before that move but not after without using the IE Tab option.

"But have any of those reports been since the change to secure server site now being used (I don't know myself)? Chrome was usable before that move but not after without using the IE Tab option."

What's the "secure server" link?

I can't do too much, very unstable for me. I start typing and it stops. Captcha won't verify, unless I start from there and work up. It's the same with my PC and MacBook.

Edited by joealx

The current web site is on a different address than original and it has security issues that often requires you bypass a warning notice just to get into the site. The original link was different and although IE was advised as required would work with other browsers; at least for some. The new site seems to require IE Tab or other such extension if not actually using Internet Explorer to access. The site you link to from immigration web site will be the new site.

Is this logical?

I have just checked the documentation printed out from my last on line 90 day report

My next report is due 90 days from the date on which the last report was made not the date when it was approved.

Appears to be dependent on the immigration office being used. For example in Chiang Mai, walk in, mail in or online the 90 day is from the date of the approval stamp. Other sites have reported similar. Though Bangkok website does say 90 days from expiry of the previous one so the standard up to the office seems to apply. smile.png

I made it to Page 3. It appears that info that I typed in should appear on Page 3 but it does not.

It's blank. (screenshot below)

Has anyone encountered this?

This is on Safari.

On Opera, I can't get the list of countries on the drop down menu to appear.

On Chrome. When I click my arrival date from the calendar it appears as NaN Nan Nan.

Unless it's normal for Page 3 to be blank then I guess I'll go to an internet cafe tomorrow to try it on IE.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.36.45 PM.png

Yes, I have. I did the TM 47 over again and it was OK. Did you use Internet Explorer (not Edge)? I think they found a way to block the user agent! When I used the user agent on four different browsers, it was the same- all unstable. I used the Windows 10 link for IE and it worked.

Is this logical?

Appears to be dependent on the immigration office being used. For example in Chiang Mai, walk in, mail in or online the 90 day is from the date of the approval stamp. Other sites have reported similar. Though Bangkok website does say 90 days from expiry of the previous one so the standard up to the office seems to apply. smile.png

Totally agree with that observation Tywais.

Amnat always date it from the date the report was due, not from the date you mail or apply in person.

Can't comment about online, never got past pending status.

So funny this chaos tongue.png

Khon Kaen always dated from the day that I reported in person.

I always "won" some days by coming after the due date (within the grace period).

So could stay in sync with my yearly application for extension.

Last time I did it online.

Due date: 23 June 2015

Entered online and approved on 11 June 2015.

Next due date: 8 Sep 2015 (!).

Entered online again on 26 Aug (two days ago). Still "pending" wink.png

Will wait until second week of Sep and then do the ride if its not approved.

I have just completed a 90 day on line report for a friend who swore the system was "useless"

Completed without issue today (Saturday) and the application is now Pending. I will check next week to determine progress but I believe his report will be approved by Phuket Immigration.

I suspect that at least some of the problems being experienced are caused by "operator error" . My friend sat very quietly (unusual ! ) as he watched me easily complete and submit his report in less than five minutes.

• Like 2

The requirement is using IE or a good clone as browser access and not having extensions that might block actions that are required. Then doing at the right time - and perhaps the positions of the stars should be considered.

Just did a 90 day report online and it worked !!

However I had to use internet explorer which luckily I still have on my laptop.

I tried using my computer first which has windows 10 and the system did not want to know using Microsoft Edge.The screen just kept freezing and would not let you type the details on to the form. Has anyone had any luck with other browsers apart form IE?

My 90 day renewal is on 7 September 2015. Previous online renewal worked just fine. Today I just get the 'go to immigration office' message.

Are there any recent problems being reported ? or just bad luck. I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe I missed the window of 10 days before ?

My 90 day renewal is on 7 September 2015. Previous online renewal worked just fine. Today I just get the 'go to immigration office' message.

Are there any recent problems being reported ? or just bad luck. I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe I missed the window of 10 days before ?

The window is 15 days before and the cut off is 7 days before .

Just tried to access again for 3rd day, get so far (ie.Section 1) and then that's it, blank page and after refresh returns to Imm.gov.th.

Couldn't run a p*** up in a brewery comes to mind, I mean come on they're still using Excel 97 for god's sake.

Just tried to access again for 3rd day, get so far (ie.Section 1) and then that's it, blank page and after refresh returns to Imm.gov.th.

Couldn't run a p*** up in a brewery comes to mind, I mean come on they're still using Excel 97 for god's sake.

I have successfully completed two reports without the need to resort to crude expletives.

Perhaps your failure is related to p*** poor user behaviour ?

• Like 1

Re: cut-off date

My wife's was rejected this morning (referred me back to Imm. Office) on the last day before the cut-off. 2nd Sept today and report due 9th.

However mine went through fine as I'm due 13th.

Next time I'll apply 10 days in advance to be safe.

smile.png

I was successful doing my first online 90 day report using the Bangkok Immigration Division 1 website today. I submitted it at 10:45 am and checked on the pending report status several times and when I checked at 3:36 pm it was approved. I got the security alert logging on and ignored it. I then accepted the terms and after the first page I was told to contact Immigration. I paged back and since I flew out of the country and returned in June I had entered my flight as DL 584 ( DL as in Delta). I then took the space out between DL and 584 now reading DL584. It then took me to the next page and from then I was able to complete the report. I am not sure that is what was wrong but thought I would mention it. After filling out the report and it was now showing a Pending status, I tried to print it out using the button provided but it would not let me so I printed it another way and evidently that was not a problem. When I entered my reference number checking again on the status and found it was approved then it would let me use the print button provided and I also printed the copy to put in my passport with the next report date on it. Also worth mentioning is that I have to do a one year extension of stay before my next 90 report is due. In previous years when my extension of stay fell before my next 90 report immigration always stamped the receipt of notification that my extension was going to run out before my next 90 day report, that stamp was not on the online receipt I printed out today. Sorry for rambling but maybe someone can benefit from my notes. Good luck.

• Like 1