Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I got this pop-up when I submitted:

post-140919-0-95336700-1440409485_thumb.

No indication as to whether the submission was received or not.

When I go back to the beginning and select 'check status', I'm asked for a reference number (which I didn't get after submitting). Alternately I can enter passport info, but doing that and clicking the button returns the message (in Thai only) "data not found". Guess I'll wait a bit longer.

That message has been mentioned many times on this topic. It means your record cannot be found.

There is a total of 4 steps to do the application. You did not get past the first one.

When was you last entry to the country? Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry?

How many time did you try?. Sometimes the message comes up because he system cannot access the database where it searches for your record.

I figured most of the issues have been mentioned here, but at 50 pages and counting, I think I'd rather go to immigration in person.

Last entry May 2013 on a tourist visa, but converted to B visa at immigration soon after I got back. Still on the same passport. In May of this year I got a new 1 year extension, so my most recent 90 day report was six months ago in Feb.

It does not work.

I am threatened of "piracy", grrrrr, and I was advised to return to safety, by clicking it.
okay, Ubonjoe, there is always a solution to problems.

Just ignore that security warning (don't return to safety) and you should be able to access the web site - it is just they are using a secure site that does not have current paperwork - should be as safe as any such dealing with immigration for the questions you have to answer for 90 day reporting.

I am trying to submit my application the second time now. The first time was successful. Now I am on Win 10, but still use IE for submission.

After filling the Personal info on the first page I am getting the error message (same as in the post #1233).

What's wrong?

P.S. My next notification date:

NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON

08 Sep 2015 / 08 ก.ย. 2558

Edited by MikeWill

Good evening Lopburi,

I tried repeatedly 90 days online, but when I wanted to go further, "the website that you will open contains malicious software, and search bank account card codes as well as your computer etc ... etc .... "

So I will not insist, I already had the virus in my computer it a few years ago, a buddy and a girlfriend were hacked recently.

Thank you for your kindness and to Ubonjoe.

My Extension of Stay was issued at Jomtien Immigration.

I went to Samui Immigration today for a 90 Day Report and they said they could not process it.

The officer said I could do it by mail or do it online.

I got to Page 1 online and they ask for my Arrival Card Number.

My Arrival Card was taken at the airport. On my Departure Card there is a 7 digit alphanumeric code beneath a barcode. Is this what they are looking for?

But since I did get to Page 2,3,4 I figure there will be other things that will be unclear to me.

Within these 50 pages are here any screenshots of the Pages 2, 3, and 4? If so would you know the approx date so I can look for it?

Or is there anything on Pages 2,3, 4 where people often hit a snag?

Some more specifics. My Extension of Stay expires at the end of October and I will be back in Jomtien at that time.

I left Thailand in May and returned in June. If on Pages 2,3,or 4 it asks about a previous 90 Day Reporting number I assume I should leave that blank since this will be my first report since I re-entered (with a re-entry permit).

What most concerns me is my address since that's why I can't do the report in Samui.

Will there be a problem if I list my Samui address?

Or should I use a Jomtien address where I rented previously and will be renting to again in October?

If I can't do this online, and I guess I won't know until 7 days after the application is submitted whether it is approved, it is a cause for concern. It would be quite disruptive to my plans if I can't do the 90 Day Report online. Not bitching and moaning here, just stating a fact.

Lastly, if I can't get this done online can anyone recommend a travel agency in Samui, preferably in Lamai that handles 90 Day Reports for a fee?

Thanks! biggrin.png

The arrival card number is the same as the departure card number.

There are no 90 day report numbers.

"Will there be a problem if I list my Samui address?" Yes

Best if you do the report by mail if you have the time .........When is your 90 day report due ?

• Like 1

Yes, it's the 7 digit code beneath the barcode.

Use the address you reported to Immigration (Jontien).

If you cannot do the online application, then you have a problem!

You cannot do it by mail because your reported address to Immigration is in Jontien but your currently staying in Samui.

This is one of those situations where you should have completed a TM28 and TM30 at Samui, which will then allow you to do a 90 day report there. When you move back to Jontien repeat this procedure.

• Like 1

Although there are obviously a lot of issues - the online system must be working for most people and helping both immigration and those reporting so even with known problems it is far better than previously - my last 90 day report was done a week ago and there was nobody in queue here in Bangkok at the Latphao office, and officer had time to make a pleasant comment about my age (hope meaning was I looked younger - but fear it was well past my expiration date). smile.png

How about a POLL to see, it ddnt work for me Im off today 30 km to do it, the immigration woman told me first 90 day report cant be done online???

• Like 1

Since I have not been able to get the online procedure to work, I need to make my report in person. As a resident of Bangkok, what are my options? The immigration website says Bangkok residents should report to Chaeng Watthana but I would prefer to go to an immigration office closer to home (Sathorn area). Is that possible? Thanks.

Since I have not been able to get the online procedure to work, I need to make my report in person. As a resident of Bangkok, what are my options? The immigration website says Bangkok residents should report to Chaeng Watthana but I would prefer to go to an immigration office closer to home (Sathorn area). Is that possible? Thanks.

You can also report 90 day at Imperial World, Lat Phao and Major Hollywood, Suksawat if closer

I am trying to submit my application the second time now. The first time was successful. Now I am on Win 10, but still use IE for submission.

After filling the Personal info on the first page I am getting the error message (same as in the post #1233).

What's wrong?

P.S. My next notification date:

NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON

08 Sep 2015 / 08 ก.ย. 2558

Today 25 August, after several attempts, at 5:47pm, I succeeded to submit my application (get my TM number), using IE on Win 10.

Thank you, lopburi3.

Edited by MikeWill
  • Like 1

I made it to Page 3. It appears that info that I typed in should appear on Page 3 but it does not.

It's blank. (screenshot below)

Has anyone encountered this?

This is on Safari.

On Opera, I can't get the list of countries on the drop down menu to appear.

On Chrome. When I click my arrival date from the calendar it appears as NaN Nan Nan.

Unless it's normal for Page 3 to be blank then I guess I'll go to an internet cafe tomorrow to try it on IE.

post-61204-0-77378300-1440524657_thumb.p

Bababooey

Using Chrome you should download IE TB

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ie-tab/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd?hl=en

Open the Immigration 90 day report website in IE Tab and it will work !

Thanks NowRetired.

I gave it a shot but unfortunately it doesn't work on Macs.

Maybe in the future

Sorry, but IE Tab is not currently supported on your platform.
Unfortunately the Chrome Web Store does not allow us to indicate in advance that Mac & Linux are not supported or we would have saved you the trouble of installing.

I made it to Page 3. It appears that info that I typed in should appear on Page 3 but it does not.

It's blank. (screenshot below)

Has anyone encountered this?

This is on Safari.

A few hours later I hit the Back Button on my browser.

Then I submitted it again.

It worked!

Tried the Reference Number and said the application was pending.

The website says it gets processed within 7 business days.

Have any of you had your submission processed but then ultimately not accepted?

One last question. On the website it says:

Once an application has been completed by the applicant. Application status is 'in progress'.

When I input my reference number it says the Status is pending. The Update is blank.

Is their a difference between "in progress" and "pending".

On line reporting now works well in Khon Kaen. In June 2015 it took 10 days. Yesterday, less than 24 hours. Well done Khon Kaen Immigration Office! I must admit though, i miss the banter with the staff which will now only be once a year :-(

Does it work for people who entered the country more than 10 years ago?

Yes but there are periods of outage. Did you use Internet Explorer for your internet form filling? Other browsers require use of IE mode using an extension such as IE Tab to get submit to work.

No, I'm using my Macbook; it has a built-in user agent.

Yes but there are periods of outage. Did you use Internet Explorer for your internet form filling? Other browsers require use of IE mode using an extension such as IE Tab to get submit to work.

Others have reported issues when using Mac's

Are you sure the Mac has a built in IE emulator ?

Others have reported issues when using Mac's

Are you sure the Mac has a built in IE emulator ?

Safari has a built in user agent to spoof the appearance of IE. Reports of members using safari successfully for online reporting have been posted. http://www.howtogeek.com/211961/how-to-change-safaris-user-agent-in-os-x/