Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

It is my understanding that immigration cannot update the database the system checks.

That is why I cannot do online reports because of an old entry. I have no record in the database. Plus I have also gotten a new passport since that entry.

Lovely.....then we are in the same boot....so I've two choices I go personally and ask to update in the system (problem solved for online request) or I do as always use the mail (EMS).

THX guys

My office has advised me to do a border hop for a new entry it I want to do 90 day reports.

My wife had been doing my reports for me but they moved the office adding almost 30 km to the trip making it a 180 km round trip. I just did my first report by mail using EMS both ways and got slip the next day after they got my report.

Well that's clear....then I'll take no changes and do my 90 days by EMS mail and try with a small note (Thai) to update my old entry, see if it will help??

Thanks ubonjoe you're as always very helpful.

Mornin all.

Did my first online 90 day report yesterday. Early this morning checked my status "Approved"

I did read somewhere that the approval page would include the date of next report. No such date on my approval advice. Anyone consider this an issue ?

I'm not concerned about my next report, have appropriate reminders in place.

Just wondering about the lack of future report date not indicated on approval advice.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers..... Mal.

Mornin all.

Did my first online 90 day report yesterday. Early this morning checked my status "Approved"

I did read somewhere that the approval page would include the date of next report. No such date on my approval advice. Anyone consider this an issue ?

Just wondering about the lack of future report date not indicated on approval advice.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers..... Mal.

Have you actually printed out the form, for inclusion in your passport? Date would be shown there.

You can only do your reports in person, online or by mail to the office where you got your extension or where your registered address is for.

If you are still within the window for online reporting you could try again and use your address in Pattaya for it.

Pattaya will not be aware you had a denied report.

"You can only do your reports in person, online or by mail to the office where you got your extension"

That seems slightly odd to me, as I have in-the-past done 90-day-reports in-person a couple-of-times while visiting Pattaya, although I do all my extensions where I reside permanently in Chiang Mai ? Has that now changed ?

Mornin all.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers..... Mal.

Did you actually open the new slip.

See the picture below (I have cut out the personal data).

"The Next Appointment (PRINT)" that is a button which opens the pdf file with the actual 90 day slip.

Some people seem to have technical problems when clicking the button.

You can right-click on the button and use "Download..." to save the pdf file and then print separately.

(exact description depends on the browser used).

post-99794-0-48902700-1449891247_thumb.j

What you then get is the slip (as a A4 page).

To be accurate you can cut the printed part and put it in your passport.

post-99794-0-22057200-1449891452_thumb.j

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

You can only do your reports in person, online or by mail to the office where you got your extension or where your registered address is for.

If you are still within the window for online reporting you could try again and use your address in Pattaya for it.

Pattaya will not be aware you had a denied report.

"You can only do your reports in person, online or by mail to the office where you got your extension"

That seems slightly odd to me, as I have in-the-past done 90-day-reports in-person a couple-of-times while visiting Pattaya, although I do all my extensions where I reside permanently in Chiang Mai ? Has that now changed ?

It changed about a year ago. Immigration sent out a directive in late December last year. It took awhile before some offices started enforcing it.

It think they did it in preparation for online reporting and to insure your home immigration office has records of all your 90 day reports.

• Like 1

Mornin all.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers..... Mal.

Did you actually open the new slip.

See the picture below (I have cut out the personal data).

"The Next Appointment (PRINT)" that is a button which opens the pdf file with the actual 90 day slip.

Some people seem to have technical problems when clicking the button.

You can right-click on the button and use "Download..." to save the pdf file and then print separately.

(exact description depends on the browser used).

attachicon.gifappointment.jpg

What you then get is the slip (as a A4 page).

To be accurate you can cut the printed part and put it in your passport.

attachicon.gifslip.jpg

Thanks Ben.

All sorted.

Cheers..... Mal.

• Like 1

I have been trying since yesterday to do a 1st online reporting all I am getting after clicking is the pop up box telling me for further information please contact my local office, all my information I have doubled checked, I am from the uk entered 23rd September so I thought the days added up fine, just frustrating was hoping to save a visit to phuket office.

I have been trying since yesterday to do a 1st online reporting all I am getting after clicking is the pop up box telling me for further information please contact my local office, all my information I have doubled checked, I am from the uk entered 23rd September so I thought the days added up fine, just frustrating was hoping to save a visit to phuket office.

You are on a one year extension of stay and returned with a re-entry permit? All you mention is entry on 23 Sep.

Did you enter Thailand on a Visa? Which type of Visa?

Did you enter on an existing extension of stay with a re-entry permit?

I am on a one year retirement extension till june 2016, I came back in on a reentry permit and I assumed this started my 90 days again

You are on a one year extension of stay and returned with a re-entry permit? All you mention is entry on 23 Sep.

Yes it starts again on day of entry - just wanted to be sure you needed to make 90 day reports and those with a 90 day visa entry would not.

You have read the information about using IE or IE Tab for access? Using capital letters. Using menu provided information.

Am not sure if you can make first 90 day report using online system (assuming June was your first extension).

It put in caps for me auto, I have tried chrome with IE tab, chrome itself, IE itself driving me mad, I entered menu british, it shows I have put in the verified code fine but I have not moved off 1st page, I am on IE11 windows 7.

Yes it starts again on day of entry - just wanted to be sure you needed to make 90 day reports and those with a 90 day visa entry would not.

You have read the information about using IE or IE Tab for access? Using capital letters. Using menu provided information.

Am not sure if you can make first 90 day report using online system (assuming June was your first extension).

It put in caps for me auto, I have tried chrome with IE tab, chrome itself, IE itself driving me mad, I entered menu british, it shows I have put in the verified code fine but I have not moved off 1st page, I am on IE11 windows 7.

The pop up message to contact your local office means your record cannot be found. Sometimes that could be a problem with the online system not being able to access the database.. Trying again later has worked for others,

Double check you have entered all the info correctly.

If no success then it could be there is an error in your record.

The pop up message to contact your local office means your record cannot be found. Sometimes that could be a problem with the online system not being able to access the database.. Trying again later has worked for others,

Double check you have entered all the info correctly.

If no success then it could be there is an error in your record.

Are you typing in the word 'British' as opposed to using the dropdown box......because that will be rejected.

Type in 'Br' and the choices should appear in the drop down box, with the Thai text as well.

For British there are 2 choices,' British' and 'British Colonial'.

You must use the drop down boxes for choice selection where they are available.

The fact you are not getting past the first page suggests you either entered something wrong, or the online extranet isn't working.

The system was designed to use IE Win 7, so continue to use IE and try again later as Joe suggested.

I use IE11 Win 8.1 and never had a problem.

Edited by Faz

It's not the Immigration site!

My next report in on 20th and I'm still within the window.

I just completed both pages and got the 'Pending' notification.

I then went back in and cancelled it blink.png Why?

Amnat now have an i/O based at Roi Et airport on Tue/Wed/Thu just for 90 day reports.

I'm just want to check out the set up there this time.

Are you typing in the word 'British' as opposed to using the dropdown box......because that will be rejected.

Type in 'Br' and the choices should appear in the drop down box, with the Thai text as well.

For British there are 2 choices,' British' and 'British Colonial'.

You must use the drop down boxes for choice selection where they are available.

Yes, maybe often done wrong, see:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page-66#entry10180063

After reading through (a lot of) this forum tragic saga, I believe I'm following the procedure correctly (using IE, etc). However, my first encounter is with a security screen which says that the website (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online) doesn't have a valid security certificate, and warning me not to proceed. Not sure I want to enter confidential information into a suspect website at this point. Anyone else have a similar experience? Apologies if I missed something on this which was already posted.

After nearly 70 pages of entries on this topic, I'm beginning to get the feeling that it might be easier to just do it the old way, at the office (which is a 5-minute motorbike ride for me). In the past, 90-day reports in person were very quick. Hmm. biggrin.png

After reading through (a lot of) this forum tragic saga, I believe I'm following the procedure correctly (using IE, etc). However, my first encounter is with a security screen which says that the website (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online) doesn't have a valid security certificate, and warning me not to proceed. Not sure I want to enter confidential information into a suspect website at this point. Anyone else have a similar experience? Apologies if I missed something on this which was already posted.

After nearly 70 pages of entries on this topic, I'm beginning to get the feeling that it might be easier to just do it the old way, at the office (which is a 5-minute motorbike ride for me). In the past, 90-day reports in person were very quick. Hmm. biggrin.png

You haven't read enough tongue.png

You indeed have to confirm that the certificate for the website is not "officially" registered.

At the beginning they even used a non encrypted site so the current state is an improvement.

The risk that someone mocks up a copy of the 90 day site?

Looks very low to me.

I don't know whether is possible to safeguard from this?

Maybe by installing the current certificate.

5 min motorcycle drive and no long queue?

Well the motivation may be low in this case tongue.png

• Like 1

Go on, be a devil... live dangerously. Go into the site. I guess everyone that has done an online report so far has taken the chance.

I lodged my first report a few days ago.

Cheers..... Mal.

• Like 1

Just did my second successful on-line report, although when I tried to submit it on the opening day of the window (Friday) it advised me to contact my local immigration office. Tried the following day and it accepted it OK, with approval received yesterday (Monday).

It appears that the next due date is 90 days from approval of this one, rather than 90 days from the last (or current) due date, but no problems since it now falls just before my extension is due, so I'll probably do them together.

Just did my second successful on-line report, although when I tried to submit it on the opening day of the window (Friday) it advised me to contact my local immigration office. Tried the following day and it accepted it OK, with approval received yesterday (Monday).

It appears that the next due date is 90 days from approval of this one, rather than 90 days from the last (or current) due date, but no problems since it now falls just before my extension is due, so I'll probably do them together.

You probably applied a day to soon in the first instance.

It's 15 days before including the date of the due report.

Yes, it's 90 days from date of approval as it's computerised.

• Like 1

Pending time???

I made my report on friday afternoon. Last 2 times I get mail the next day. today still pending. My immigration is phuket town.

Is this normal or is the place is so busy. thanks

Approval can take up to 7 days.

Immigration manually approve it, so you won't get a reply on a Saturday or Sunday.

They may be busy and overlooked it. Ring them and ask the situation.

Pending time???

I made my report on friday afternoon. Last 2 times I get mail the next day. today still pending. My immigration is phuket town.

Is this normal or is the place is so busy. thanks

Also not only rely on getting email.

Two of three reports I got one.

Check status daily in the evening.

And sure they might be busy.

Its high season.

See the thread about crowded Jomtien immigration.

I once had to wait until the 8th day (just before giving up) and that was in sleepy Khon Kaen.

This morning I attempted to do my 90 day reporting online using internet edge. The form page just kept hanging up. Got internet explorer working on windows 10 and I could fill out the form no problem. Anyone else have a problem filling out the 90 day report forms using internet edge? Report went thru and my 90 days are pending. It is so nice when things work. This is the 4th time I have tried to do the 90 day report online. Two times it has worked and 2 times I have had to go to Wattana to report. 50/50 is not so bad.

This morning I attempted to do my 90 day reporting online using internet edge. The form page just kept hanging up. Got internet explorer working on windows 10 and I could fill out the form no problem. Anyone else have a problem filling out the 90 day report forms using internet edge? Report went thru and my 90 days are pending. It is so nice when things work. This is the 4th time I have tried to do the 90 day report online. Two times it has worked and 2 times I have had to go to Wattana to report. 50/50 is not so bad.

Yes

See this topic: Online 90 day reports using Edge on Windows 10 info