Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

It's 15 -7 days before including the date of report. They count the report date as day 1.

So your window is between 8th (first) - 16th (last).

Their wording is ambiguous.

It would be better if it stated 14 days before, or 15 days from the report date.

Edited by Faz

My report date is Dec. 22. I counted yesterday, Dec. 7, as fifteen days prior, but got the message to go see my local office and couldn't complete the submission. Today it went through without a problem. So, looks like the earliest to file online is fourteen days before the due date, not fifteen. They must count differently.

I use this, it is from their online reporting users guide.

post-146890-0-04650600-1449543472_thumb.

My report date is Dec. 22. I counted yesterday, Dec. 7, as fifteen days prior, but got the message to go see my local office and couldn't complete the submission. Today it went through without a problem. So, looks like the earliest to file online is fourteen days before the due date, not fifteen. They must count differently.

Yes they are different tongue.png

They count different, always including the due date in the "before" (!) count.

Again they use the misleading wording "15 days before" while they mean 14 days (2 weeks) before.

Good that they show the example calendar.

Today is your day biggrin.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

Happy to report my 90 day report was successful. No email so checked online. Took only half a day considering the day I applied was a holiday.

I am now batting 1 from 3 with regards to online reporting. My first was successful, second failed and this one got to the pending stage but no final approval. So today I went over to Nong Khai where I was seen in seconds and was out of the office in 3 minutes. The officer stated that their computer system was very slow at the moment and if I had difficulties next time I was to call her direct. Very efficient service once again. I hope that they can get the computer system operating properly throughout the land.

I was pleased to finally succeed in online-reporting today, avoiding Chiang Mai's busy Promenada-office, after many attempts.

The key to success seemed to be using an elderly-laptop, which still runs Windows-7 & Internet Express, there was a little stuttering while entering upper-case-only text into fields, but the drop-down menus finally worked, and I managed to submit this morning.

Previously Firefox & Chrome didn't work, for me. Data-entry was pitiful, and drop-down-menus never worked, I now realise.

The Approval (no email to notify me) was available to view online 4-hours-after submission.

Good Luck to everyone else still trying !

Happy to report my 90 day report was successful. No email so checked online. Took only half a day considering the day I applied was a holiday.

I am now batting 1 from 3 with regards to online reporting. My first was successful, second failed and this one got to the pending stage but no final approval. So today I went over to Nong Khai where I was seen in seconds and was out of the office in 3 minutes. The officer stated that their computer system was very slow at the moment and if I had difficulties next time I was to call her direct. Very efficient service once again. I hope that they can get the computer system operating properly throughout the land.

A quick.update, going through my smartphone deleting e-mails,I found that immigration had actually approved my 90-day online report whilst I was in transit to the office. I am now therefore batting 2 from 3. Strange though that the office did not pick this up.

A quick.update, going through my smartphone deleting e-mails,I found that immigration had actually approved my 90-day online report whilst I was in transit to the office. I am now therefore batting 2 from 3. Strange though that the office did not pick this up.

Hi guys,

Tried few times yester/today each time I got a reply "please contact the nearby immi. office etc...." (in my case Chaeng Wattana).

My due date is 23/12/2015 any advice please!

THX

Try again and double check all the info is correct.

When was your last entry to the country? New passport since then?

All free text entry in capital letters.

Name as in passport machine readable part (bottom of main page).

Nationality, province, district all from the drop-down menus. Not free text entry.

(refers to "State/Province", "City/Amphur", "District/Tambon")

All dates in day / month / year order (use the calendar widget where available)

US citizen = "AMERICAN/อเมริกัน".

----------------------

Thats all what comes to my mind...

EDIT:

When was your last entry to the country

If its the first report after entry you will have to go to the office (as far as I understood from the reports here).

Edited by KhunBENQ

90 day reporting available.

Which year?

The system is operational !

My first online report made 06 May 2015 , the second on 20 July 2015 , the third on 05 Oct 2015 !

The next report is due on 02 Jan 2016 and that will also be done using the online 90 day reporting facility. smile.png

Hi guys,

Tried few times yester/today each time I got a reply "please contact the nearby immi. office etc...." (in my case Chaeng Wattana).

THX

Hi ubonjoe,

I only filled in the required fields.

My last entry 13/04/2014.

Passport date of issue 28/08/2015

Hi guys,

THX

Hi ubonjoe,

As you seem to have renewed your passport since entering the country that is likely to be the problem.

Make your next 90 day report in person and request that your computer database record is updated.

Hi guys,

THX

Hi ubonjoe,

Your new passport since your last entry is the problem. The database the system accesses only has info from your last entry. Thus it cannot find your record because you have a different passport number now.

So my new passport is still not updated yet in their system even I've personally been to immi. for my first 90 days notice on 23 September 2015 and now I've to go back to request they update the recent passport.....you kidding me!

Have you already transfered stamps to new passport aka. registered new passport with immigration?

Have you tried the old passport nr in the system?

The old passport number might work but the report application would likely be disapproved.

So my new passport is still not updated yet in their system even I've personally been to immi. for my first 90 days notice on 23 September 2015 and now I've to go back to request they update the recent passport.....you kidding me!

It is my understanding that immigration cannot update the database the system checks.

That is why I cannot do online reports because of an old entry. I have no record in the database. Plus I have also gotten a new passport since that entry.

Have you already transfered stamps to new passport aka. registered new passport with immigration?

Have you tried the old passport nr in the system?

The old passport number might work but the report application would likely be disapproved.

It is my understanding that immigration cannot update the database the system checks.

That is why I cannot do online reports because of an old entry. I have no record in the database. Plus I have also gotten a new passport since that entry.

Lovely.....then we are in the same boot....so I've two choices I go personally and ask to update in the system (problem solved for online request) or I do as always use the mail (EMS).

THX guys

Just got my notification not approved and saw the reason as TM 30, 28.

So have to go tomorrow in person.

I saw nowhere on the online reporting to submit these 2 documents.

Any thoughts?

The reporting website does no mention them because it is not a requirement.

Your local office denied it for them for some unknown reason. Have you filed either of them before to office where you are reporting to?

Lovely.....then we are in the same boot....so I've two choices I go personally and ask to update in the system (problem solved for online request) or I do as always use the mail (EMS).

THX guys

My office has advised me to do a border hop for a new entry it I want to do 90 day reports.

My wife had been doing my reports for me but they moved the office adding almost 30 km to the trip making it a 180 km round trip. I just did my first report by mail using EMS both ways and got slip the next day after they got my report.

Any thoughts?

Your local office denied it for them for some unknown reason. Have you filed either of them before to office where you are reporting to?

Thank you.

I applied at Bangkok as that is where I am staying at the moment,, normally I sign at Pattaya, Only signed in Bangkok once, some 4 years ago. So that will be the reason I suspect.

As I am off to Patts in the morning, I will sign there.

Will I have a problem as it has been denied in Bangkok?

Thank you again

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

I applied at Bangkok as that is where I am staying at the moment,, normally I sign at Pattaya, Only signed in Bangkok once, some 4 years ago. So that will be the reason I suspect.

As I am off to Patts in the morning, I will sign there.

Will I have a problem as it has been denied in Bangkok?

Thank you again

You can only do your reports in person, online or by mail to the office where you got your extension or where your registered address is for.

If you are still within the window for online reporting you could try again and use your address in Pattaya for it.

Pattaya will not be aware you had a denied report.