Australian businessman killed in condo fall

Thaivisa News

Totally disgusted by the comments that have been put on this sad news. I was proud to call Ellis a friend and sickened to the core at the pathetic , ignorant , troll like comments. Hope you keyboard "heros" feel very proud of yourselves in speculating and commentating when you no zero about the man and your concrete table beer swiling attitudes make me feel sorry for you that you have to nothing better to do than spend your pathetic days posting such drivel.

Hope no one has to experience the sadness and grief of this tragic event and would have the courage and human integrity to respect such a loss rather than turning into some immature reason for comments on reason/ justification .

For you trolls dying to reply with your "witty" response don't bother - you will just humiliate yourselves even more and no one cares that you have zero moral integrity.

Lifes hard some can cope some can't and theres no shame in any of this - RIP my friend

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally disgusted by the comments that have been put on this sad news. I was proud to call Ellis a friend and sickened to the core at the pathetic , ignorant , troll like comments. Hope you keyboard "heros" feel very proud of yourselves in speculating and commentating when you no zero about the man and your concrete table beer swiling attitudes make me feel sorry for you that you have to nothing better to do than spend your pathetic days posting such drivel.

Hope no one has to experience the sadness and grief of this tragic event and would have the courage and human integrity to respect such a loss rather than turning into some immature reason for comments on reason/ justification .

For you trolls dying to reply with your "witty" response don't bother - you will just humiliate yourselves even more and no one cares that you have zero moral integrity.

Lifes hard some can cope some can't and theres no shame in any of this - RIP my friend

Shack, I understand your feelings as I also knew Ellis. I also lived on on the 17th Floor and we got to know each other fairly well. He was a well-educated, quiet man and he lived alone. He did not have a wife to my knowledge, just the occasional girlfriend. He did not jump from his apartment balcony, but the top floor of the building where the owner of Trinity Complex lived with his family. He was not a tennis coach or even a tennis player. I liked him and, when I moved out of the building, I knocked on his door several times to say farewell and to see if he wanted to catch up in the future. Unfortunately he was not in and I now wish I had made a greater effort. It is a sad business, and food for thought for all of us. Talk to you mates if you are feeling down is my advice. What a loss.

• 1 month later...

What the hell is going on with these guys? Even if his wife is involved how you can choose to live with someone who can kill you? I mean there have to be signs if your partner intends to kill you right? Like always complaining about you especially about money and that you are a cheap charlie or something....so make you depressed and so on and then maybe use the right moment and make you jump or push you whatever...

Anyway it is always sad to hear these things. RIP. We urgently need some kind of group meetings for depressed westeners who live in this country who can't talk to no one about their problems... reading online does only make you more deperessed because you will only find more bad stories...

How about getting the hell out of Thailand? What a concept? coffee1.gif