90 day reporting now available at all 7-Eleven outlets in Thailand

And now I wait for the day I can do my retirement extension in 7/11....

however, the attendants in my 7/11 still having troubles in understanding

what I want when I go for a bottle of milk and to up card for my phone...

I would like to report a scam.

Went this morning to 7/11 for my 90 day reporting and they only gave me 5 stamps instead of 7 promised.

How can I report it?

You can report it at your local immigration office.

• Like 1

Yes you can do many things @7/11.

90 day report i do not think so. You go to immigration for your annual renewal, and they say you never report.

I do it @7/11 where is your receipt, sorry they not give receipt. You have to pay now .

Not a good idea for farangs , to many things to go wrong. You are reliant on a cashier who is not interested in doing things to help you

Just collect all those complimentary stamps as proof of reporting .... goof.gifguitar.gifcrazy.gif

• Like 1

I think this is ridiculous....they are already doing too many things at these stores which are staffed by very young people receiving low wages. Online 90 day reporting is great and I'm willing to bet that 95% of the people required to file these reports have computer access. It always amazed me how many people actually went to Immigration for this purpose when they could have done this very easily by mail- I think some had nothing better to do with their time.

Is that supposed to work in Samui too?

Yup nationwide, a great step forward by immigration. thumbsup.gif

But on Samui you must pay 500 baht.

That's the one problem with immigration. they're not consistent.

But, it's a step in the right direction, people in Chiang Mai will be happy. wink.png

Here in Krabi immigration is close by with no traffic to get there, friendly fast and efficient with no fee and no photos required for 90 day. Why would I want to go to the 7-11, go through the trouble and cost of making photos and then actually trust some 7-11 clerk to not screw up something as important as my visa requirements. No thanks.

Here in Krabi immigration is close by with no traffic to get there, friendly fast and efficient with no fee and no photos required for 90 day. Why would I want to go to the 7-11, go through the trouble and cost of making photos and then actually trust some 7-11 clerk to not screw up something as important as my visa requirements. No thanks.

Everything has teething problems, you have to give them credit for at least making a start.

I'm off to do mine soon as I need to buy some cheap beer and bread.

I will give feedback how it went later.

• Like 1

We crazy farangs love our cheap beer. And those stamps. Who can resist? This gentleman is so kind. He is even willing to offer us free stamps, instead of the much needed proof of 90 day reporting. What organizational skills!

This is actually an amazing idea. Super convenient. Now, give us the receipt we need, and we will use it! And give it to us on paper that does not fade within a few weeks, please. Real ink!

From the moderator team : many thanks for some fine posts that went along with the story on this day and apologies to those posters for whom we deleted posts that would have spoiled the joke too early.

petercool

Not nearly as good as the one a few years back about them banning marriage visas for guys over 50.

THAT ONE got some panties in a wad.

• Like 2