90 day reporting now available at all 7-Eleven outlets in Thailand

Yes you can do many things @7/11.

90 day report i do not think so. You go to immigration for your annual renewal, and they say you never report.

I do it @7/11 where is your receipt, sorry they not give receipt. You have to pay now .

Not a good idea for farangs , to many things to go wrong. You are reliant on a cashier who is not interested in doing things to help you

I have no problem paying for my electric bill at 7-11. Paying my bills on the computer. Booking airlines & hotels on the computer. Why be so resistant to change? It works.

Yes you can do many things @7/11.

90 day report i do not think so. You go to immigration for your annual renewal, and they say you never report.

I do it @7/11 where is your receipt, sorry they not give receipt. You have to pay now .

Not a good idea for farangs , to many things to go wrong. You are reliant on a cashier who is not interested in doing things to help you

This is obviously an April Fool's Day prank ... good one ! clap2.gif

I was darned sure that it was an April Fool gag as soon as I saw it in my email inbox, but this part of the OP confirmed it:

"We also want to make it easier for the aliens who stay in Thailand for a long time."

Edited by bino

Has anybody noticed the pigs flying today. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Mate, can't even see them at the moment. Still trying to navigate my way through the Beach Road 7-Eleven queue that's backed up to Flipper House in Soi 7.

I so enjoyed reading the funny responses - makes a change from the moaning, groaning, whining lot you normally attract on tv!

As I'm gay (I await the snide remarks from the usual nut cases on here!) if a young man serves me will HE keep the other 2 or 3 photos of me and make a note of my phone number on the back? Tee hee!!

“We know that many foreigners like to buy their cheap beer and bread and also collect the stamps from 7-Eleven, so it was our idea that they can also do their 90 day reporting when they visit their favourite store”.

The funny thing is that nothing wod happen if the immigration chief actually said this..

I haven't bought beer from 7/11 for 14 years, 7 months and 3 days.

• Like 1

This morning I went to the nearest 7-11 store and gave the staff my Passport, pictures and the TM form. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They had a new machine under the counter right beside where they store the 1000 Baht notes in little round containers. The machine was provided by immigration they told me. So they just scanned my passport and the TM form and i little green light confirmed that all was ok, and then I got my Passport back and all was complete, very quick indeed.

I even got the stamps and an extra five stamps as a bonus for being the first at that store, then I picked up my bread and beer and paid for that and left, it took probably less than 3 minutes all together.

• Like 1

And you all thought our mods were dickless, witless, humourless, brainless, feckless, soulless, and utterly pathetic morons. But today they have disproved the belief that they do not have mothers and are ugly and pimple-faced, snot-ridden scum.

Nice joke guys.

(I believe none of the above and am merely passing on the opinions of members from England, America, Australia and Germany - all of them.)

PS: The 7/11s are not yet equipped to handle overstay, so be warned.

• Like 1