'Police' ordered assault and abduction in Pattaya targets wrong man

webfact

'Police' ordered assault and abduction in Pattaya targets wrong man

police-11.jpg?cdb694

PATTAYA: -- Details emerged on Thursday of a case of assault and abduction which, it is claimed, was ordered by a Banglamung Police Officer.

The claims were made by Khun Sakchai aged 18, who is supported by his Mother and Sister-in-Law, who witnessed the initial attack on the young motorbike repair shop worker.

On 27th March, an incident was caught on security cameras from a building opposite the family-run motorbike repair shop in Pattaya. A group of 6 men arrived on 2 motorbikes and in a car and approached the young man and proceeded to assault him. He was then bundled into the car and driven to a remote area off Soi Siam Country Club in East Pattaya where the assault continued.

Khun Sakchai claims that one of the men shouted this attack was ordered by a Banglamung Police Officer but the group then realized that they had abducted the wrong man and set him free.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/180415/police-ordered-assault-and-abduction-in-pattaya-targets-wrong-man/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-03

• Like 1

Why would the attackers shout this attack was ordered by a Banglamung Police Officer (naming said person presumably) if the object of the exercise was to abduct the man?

Claiming territory control?

Or a stitch up?

Usually if punishment is dealt out (anywhere in the world), the locals know where it came from.

Why would the attackers shout this attack was ordered by a Banglamung Police Officer (naming said person presumably) if the object of the exercise was to abduct the man?

I think the object of the exercise was to frame the police officer. I bet cops make a lot of enemies.

The Evil Plan

1. Abduct and beat a random person.

2. Tell them the name of the cop

3. Let them go to blab about it.

3. Cop gets screwed.

Edited by Fullstop
  • Like 1

If true, its law and odor police style!

Odor police ? Better not come near my arm-pits guys, I don't want to be accused of assaulting cops with extraneous odors whilst they are carrying out their duties. I may be ordered to spend 24 hours in the tub.

• Like 2

Claiming territory control?

Or a stitch up?

Usually if punishment is dealt out (anywhere in the world), the locals know where it came from.

Because it wasn't ever going to be a full-blown abduction, either for this poor bugger or the intended victim.

They were only serving a police restraining order, Thai style.

I think the object of the exercise was to frame the police officer. I bet cops make a lot of enemies.

The Evil Plan

1. Abduct and beat a random person.

2. Tell them the name of the cop

3. Let them go to blab about it.

3. Cop gets screwed.

I have to agree, It looks like they are trying to frame the officer. Maybe we have an honest cop here that charged or fined a Thai man/woman with a bit of $$$ and they wanted to get back at the officer. With a country so full of corruption, anything is possible. Find the 6 guys and they are likely not from the area( not to be recognized) and go after the guilty person.

A news article written by a person who was not there. Hardly worthy of pronouncing punishment for a "policeman", whose name is not known, and who may or may not have been involved.

It takes little for self-appointed judges to pass sentence.