Sleeping with a dead wife

Thaivisa News

Nakhon Pathom – Relevant agencies have intervened to look into the welfare of a 76-year-old man who shared the bed with his dead wife for 10 months before neighbours alerted the authorities.

Sokkee Juyuenyong died in June at the age of 83 and her surviving husband, Yom Juyuenyong kept her in their bed until neighbours went to investigate the lingering foul smell emitted from his house for months.

After the last week’s discovery that Sokkee was dead, local administrative officials, social workers and public health officials stepped in to hold the funeral and provide assistance for Yom.

Yom and Sokkee lived by themselves at their home in Tha Krachab tambon, Nakhon Chai Sri district.

Alerted by neighbours, tambon administrative chief Narong Kongyangyuen paid a visit to question Yom about the whereabouts of his wife.

Neighbours said they noticed the disappearance of Sokkee for months although Yom carried out his daily routine in a normal and unsuspicious manner.

They were curious, however, about the foul smell. And as the house is far apart from the community, they did not suspect the decaying body.

Yom initially told Narong that his wife was living with their son in Nong Bua Lamphu. After Narong’s seach of the house, he admitted the dead of his wife who died in her sleep.

He said he wanted to continue “living” with his wife of 44 years and that he did not want to bother anyone as he had no money for the funeral.

At his permission, the local authorities organised the funeral on his behalf.

Yesterday, a team of public health and social workers went to inspect and make improvements on the house. They also checked and found Yom in good physical and mental health.

The authorities provided financial assistance and welfare benefits for him.

• Like 1

Little bit like the wife and me... when it comes to house chores and sex, she like dead....

Ezzra to his wife: after years of marriage having sex with you is like doing with a dead person. The wife: who killed me?

Edited by EricBerg
  • Like 1

Heart breaking story.

All the sick comments here about sex with the body, etc.are not funny. They just show how juvenile, low (and heartless !!!) some of these TV readers are.

A Thai man told me a Thai saying, '' Wives age quickly but take their time dying''

• Like 2

Heart breaking story.

There is still love in this cruel world of ours.

May she Rests in Peace and the man keeps being healthy till he meets her again and be with her forever.

+1...sad for the old man...may he find peace.

Heart breaking story.

May she Rests in Peace and the man keeps being healthy till he meets her again and be with her forever.

Are you for real??

A guy sleeping with a decomposed body for 10 months, and you call it love??

Note to self: Never go to Greece looking for love!!

And never be surprised by Costas' contributions smile.png

• Like 2

Heard a story like this once before. The guy said the sex was the same but the dirty dishes kept piling up.

lol, now that is nasty ...

Then again on the plus side no naggin', no earsfull worth sweet f.a. either, just - SILENTIUM (aside of the flies i'd guess)!

I begin to see how a long going relationship could improve significantly that way ...

I've been intimate with women that have passed out from alcohol and drugs.So being intimate with A dead woman I guess about the same except A little stiff,and the smell.

I talked to her after she woke up and she say's she didn't care what I did.That if she wasn't awake,then not A problem.

I mean if A woman wants to be intimate with me when I'm sleep or dead it wouldn't bother me.

• Like 1

Heart breaking story.

Are you for real??

A guy sleeping with a decomposed body for 10 months, and you call it love??

Note to self: Never go to Greece looking for love!!

Some great reporting yet again...Yesterday, a team of public health and social workers went to inspect and make improvements on the house. They also checked and found Yom in good physical and mental health. Un F...g believable!

• Like 2

I've been intimate with women that have passed out from alcohol and drugs.So being intimate with A dead woman I guess about the same except A little stiff,and the smell.

I talked to her after she woke up and she say's she didn't care what I did.That if she wasn't awake,then not A problem.

I mean if A woman wants to be intimate with me when I'm sleep or dead it wouldn't bother me.

You must be like needle D%%k the bug <deleted> Some people can feel a mosquito bite and some cannot.laugh.png