90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading these posts I've decided to do my reports (for three persons) at the immigration as usual at the end of april, but it would really be nice if it would work in july.. Tough im happy the at my immigration there's no need to pick up numbers for the 90-days-report.

I looked at the "example" shown on the Immigration website. The example says you can check your status,but it shows a list of the applicants and their status, ie pending, it also gives applicants names, passport numbers, and DOB. In my opinion not good to have that info out there, so I opted for the mail method this time. Will wait to see actual results not the example. .

and hope nobody steams open your mail and gets your info...

Can't we just appoint a treasurer amongst us, who could collect up money...and then just lobby the Thai government to stop all this 90 day reporting? I mean...after all the hoops and hurdles...we are qualified... If we get in trouble ( the ones that get in trouble are not usually doing 90 day reports), then they could just fine us or kick us out? I can understand an annual reporting.. but nobody moves around every 90 days...especially if they purchase homes, create bank accounts, and are kind of old anyways, to be running around?

That is great, but I will have to wait another 5 years until browsers other than explorer (y in god's name?) are supported.

umm...you can have as many browsers as you want. IE can be had for free...just use it for the reporting. You can use your other favorite for whatever else you do. I have 5 browsers on my computer.

I don't know if it works or not. I didn't try and I won't as well. I enjoy going to immigration here on Samui. There is one man there (I think I cannot tell his name) who is super very helpful. Sometimes he is not very friendly. He works on dozens of files alone and he IS stressed, but he is the best, believe me. I knew him already before the big immigration stress. Do you know how many people go to immigration every day? How many Russians? how many Burmese and all the others? Have you ever imagined how their day is? every day? with all these people who want to have their extension or what ever at the immigration, as quick as possible so they can go back to the beach or to the bar? And to all the expats here in Thailand: speak thai, live thai and think thai, you will never have problems.

Again, I won't try to do it online. I would miss the meeting between me and the immigration officers here. After living here since 29 years here I know contact is very important here. Neighbours, friends (I mean thai people) etc. and immigration is a very important contact when you live in Thailand.

kennw, on 07 Apr 2015 - 17:50, said:

Sorry Faz if I did not make my point clear, the "example" seems to me to be what the "actual" list will look like. And if so, your name, passport number and DOB will be on a list along with other applicants when you check the status of your application. Ie pending, approved, rejected. Of course it may be you will be able to check only your own status and thus not have access to other applicants information, but that is NOT what the "example"shows. Hence my decision to wait and see.

Hi Ken, I'm in the 'pending' status having completing the application. (See post #33)

You do not have access to anything other than your own submission. The information you supply to Immigration is nothing new.

The details you enter must match up with the details they already have or you will get a 'contact your Immigration office' notice.

Once your application is accepted you are given a unique reference number.

To check your status you must either enter the URN that they gave you, or your passport number, DOB and nationality to access your information.

Only Immigration will have a list of applicants information.

You do not see a list and cannot access anyone else's details.

If you can, would you post a photo of the approval (minus any personal details, of course)? Would be interesting to see what it looks like.

And two more questions:

(1) Whatever you receive (or can view on screen or print out), does it reflect the new date when you're required to report again?

(2) Is there any suggestion given that you're supposed to keep anything in your passport showing that you've reported? (I'm guessing not given your comments in the other thread).

This is from the online application. I have been reading that people have been approved , but no printable receipt / date of next report given.

When an application has been approved, the applicant should print out his/her receipt of notification via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th .This receipt will also show the next due date of notification and the applicant must keep it in the passport in case of being checked by the officer.

Can't we just appoint a treasurer amongst us, who could collect up money...and then just lobby the Thai government to stop all this 90 day reporting? I mean...after all the hoops and hurdles...we are qualified... If we get in trouble ( the ones that get in trouble are not usually doing 90 day reports), then they could just fine us or kick us out? I can understand an annual reporting.. but nobody moves around every 90 days...especially if they purchase homes, create bank accounts, and are kind of old anyways, to be running around?

You would be better to spend your money and lobby your country of origin to make Thai expats comply with as many conditions as they make you comply with in Thailand. It is, afterall only the wealthy Thais who can travel to your place or origin.

There are reports coming in on the main Visa topic that shows them getting through and receiving an acknowledgement but no reports yet of the final receipt. The acknowledgement is only informing you that the system has accepted the online form but not that approval of the 90 day is completed, that is the next step where it has to be checked periodically by the applicant. Ideally, an e-mail informing the applicant that it has been finalized would be a nice step rather than re-checking.

Same experience. My online app was accepted on April 1st. Now April 8th and still "pending". If not confirmed by April 9th will have to go to immigration as it will become "overdue" on Sunday 12th followed by songkran shutdown.

Applied and pending on the 1st April , report is due on the 13th. but with the holidays and all I will have to go on the 10th.

To be honest with you ,even if it is approved , I will still go on the 10th just to make sure our office accepts it .

Better than waiting 90 days to find out , " cannot do here " $$$$$$$

You would be better to spend your money and lobby your country of origin to make Thai expats comply with as many conditions as they make you comply with in Thailand. It is, afterall only the wealthy Thais who can travel to your place or origin.

err....i was not being serious. I think lobbying this would not help a bit.

I should point out, Thai's who are fortunate enough to possess citizenship in my home country (we here, will never obtain that)..are free to lobby anytime they want. However...my home country has no requirement for 90 day reporting, for Thai's . This applies only in Thailand, as far as I know.

I would not lobby for them nor against them.

Several people have posted their approval form (it is not a 'receipt') elsewhere on the forum.

Here is mine. There is no mention of date to report, so I guess we'll have to keep track of the calendar ourselves, which I have always done anyway.

post-71945-0-10217700-1428465710_thumb.j

Several people have posted their approval form (it is not a 'receipt') elsewhere on the forum.

Here is mine. There is no mention of date to report, so I guess we'll have to keep track of the calendar ourselves, which I have always done anyway.

I went online again, and noticed there is a second page which has the next deadline for reporting. It looks exactly like the old forms stapled in the passport.

Just did the 90 days for er indoors having tried online which did not work.

However 3 officers at the desk said it should be operational now.

For Uptheos, it was packed to overflowing at 3.20pm, drove in to a parking slot that had just been vacated. Got ticket number 823- checked the board it was 822 which changed to 823 as I watched, out in less than 5 minutes including parking.

Will however be looking forward to checking in online- maybe, when mine is due next month.

For me?

Oh your record........nope your 3 minutes from car door back to car door still stands.

There are reports coming in on the main Visa topic that shows them getting through and receiving an acknowledgement but no reports yet of the final receipt. The acknowledgement is only informing you that the system has accepted the online form but not that approval of the 90 day is completed, that is the next step where it has to be checked periodically by the applicant. Ideally, an e-mail informing the applicant that it has been finalized would be a nice step rather than re-checking.

Same experience. My online app was accepted on April 1st. Now April 8th and still "pending". If not confirmed by April 9th will have to go to immigration as it will become "overdue" on Sunday 12th followed by songkran shutdown.

Update: April 9th, received email to say 90 day application accepted. Went to website, application had stamp "Accepted". Entered my ref number further confirmation that it was accepted. Clicked on last box to "view" acceptance. Redirected to a new page showing next reporting date. Clicked on box at the bottom "click to print". This opens a printable page showing next report date and is the page to keep in passport. It's slow but it works.

You need to click on the "check on status" button, then click on "view" at the far right of details. This opens a new page and you need to click on " The Next Appointment (PRINT) at the bottom.

I don't still have details of my flight number even though it was only October. If I make an educated guess ( I think airlines use the same number for daily flights,although mine was indirect with jet airways via Delhi) and I was wrong would immigration have a record of the actual number and get rejected? Or any way of retrieving the information from immigration?

I have a new passport and couldn't get past the first of the 4 sections that needed to be completed. Just got a popup telling me I had to contact Immigration Department. I did on the phone, nobody had any idea how to help so I guess its another trip to Cheng Wattana!

I don't still have details of my flight number even though it was only October. If I make an educated guess ( I think airlines use the same number for daily flights,although mine was indirect with jet airways via Delhi) and I was wrong would immigration have a record of the actual number and get rejected? Or any way of retrieving the information from immigration?

I do not know my flight details, just left it blank & i am through to the pending stage.

DLP, on 12 Apr 2015 - 12:01, said:
nchuckle, on 09 Apr 2015 - 10:04, said:

I do not know my flight details, just left it blank & i am through to the pending stage.

Your flight arrival number should be written above your entry stamp.

Because the Immigration take your arrivals card, leaving you with the departure card, they hand write the arrival number above the entry stamp

Archived