90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

For the second cycle in a row, I have not been able to get past the first info screen. 
I was using IE. 
It worked for me some time ago; maybe last year? But now clearly it's a waste of time. 
The system is no longer working. Don't even bother wasting your time with it. 

Worked fine for me last night, confirm this morning.

They probably have you locked out.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

For the second cycle in a row, I have not been able to get past the first info screen. 

I was using IE. 

It worked for me some time ago; maybe last year? But now clearly it's a waste of time. 

The system is no longer working. Don't even bother wasting your time with it. 

I just tried it (IE10) and it works fine.

(Remember to allow all the "illegal certificates) 

+ 1 

I was able to use the IE on my old laptop, kept exclusively for this task, to input all of my details on Monday-afternoon, and it was 'Approved' by Immigration on Tuesday-afternoon.

The system is clunky, to say the least, but it can still be used.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just checked now,and 90 day report has been "Approved"

that's good service from Immigration,and after 4 days

holiday,the line  at Promenade must have been long

today,just pleased i was not in it.

regards worgeordie

Still do mine via the PO which is 5 mins away. Registered Mail to Imm, 3B stamp back.Total cost 24 baht.

Last week receipt was in our letter box  within 5 working days which is is the average over many years.

When I run out of the addressed envelopes which sit ready to go in my file and upgrade my computer I will try again online but its never worked for me.

Whichever way you choose,just do it within the date guidelines and get on with life.

• 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, magnusgriel said:

sorry if this has been asked before but dont really check 30 pages.   so I got approved.  next, i print out the form?  is the next 90 day date shown?  I cant see it anywhere.  Thank You

You need to go to the print "Next Appointment date".. or something similar.

I usually just take a photo with my phone - I/O are OK with this. 

11 minutes ago, magnusgriel said:

sorry if this has been asked before but dont really check 30 pages.   so I got approved.  next, i print out the form?  is the next 90 day date shown?  I cant see it anywhere.  Thank You

When you look at the approved application, this shows at the bottom... push the "The Next Appointment (PRINT)"

Capture.JPG

On 8/1/2018 at 12:45 PM, NotEinstein said:

I used to be able to do my 90 day report online, but since I renewed my passport last November, I am no longer able.

Has anyone renewed their passport and can still do online, without having re-entered Thailand?

It might be because you haven't updated your TM30 with your new passport number.

Once you've updated your passport number, you can do it online.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally ready to give online reporting a try. For years I have always been doing it by mail till now. My due date is Feb 23 so by my calendar 15 days prior would be Feb 8 but according to the calendar example it would be Feb 9 which is a Saturday. 

But, if I have to wait till Feb 9 and the system fails me, then I am going to be late for the mail in as you are supposed to mail it at least 2 weeks ahead.

Am I missing something? I am guessing that I am probably not missing anything and the system just leaves people in this awkward position... I feel like I should just continue with mailing as the online system risks me having to go to immigration in person ???? if it fails (which seems likely). 

1 hour ago, blakegeee said:

Finally ready to give online reporting a try. For years I have always been doing it by mail till now. My due date is Feb 23 so by my calendar 15 days prior would be Feb 8 but according to the calendar example it would be Feb 9 which is a Saturday. 

But, if I have to wait till Feb 9 and the system fails me, then I am going to be late for the mail in as you are supposed to mail it at least 2 weeks ahead.

Am I missing something? I am guessing that I am probably not missing anything and the system just leaves people in this awkward position... I feel like I should just continue with mailing as the online system risks me having to go to immigration in person ???? if it fails (which seems likely). 

Yes you are missing something.  But since you are so worried, mail it.  Mail it 12 days before due date, it will be accepted and you will learn something new.  If you are really feeling brave, mail it 9 days before, same result.

Archived