90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I filled out the first page correctly -- even knew my flight number and everything. My 90 day report is due April 27, so I'm within "The window". So, why am I getting a message that tells me to contact the Immigration office? It's good to know others are successful in Chiang Mai, but it seems I'm doing everything properly with their system.

I filled out the first page correctly -- even knew my flight number and everything. My 90 day report is due April 27, so I'm within "The window". So, why am I getting a message that tells me to contact the Immigration office? It's good to know others are successful in Chiang Mai, but it seems I'm doing everything properly with their system.

Hi Nancy, It's because the details you are entering on the form aren't matching with the details on Immigrations database.

This problem is well documented on the same subject in the main forum.

Most likely a typo error at some point when your information was entered on their database, name, DOB, Passport number or date of extension.

You'll need to visit Immigration and get any errors corrected on their database, thereafter you shouldn't have any problems.

Edit: Just seen your post in the other topic Nancy, and 'No' online reporting is not a April fool joke, and 'Yes' there are reports of applications being approved at Chiang Mai and several other offices, although not all offices are active as yet.

There are reports coming in on the main Visa topic that shows them getting through and receiving an acknowledgement but no reports yet of the final receipt. The acknowledgement is only informing you that the system has accepted the online form but not that approval of the 90 day is completed, that is the next step where it has to be checked periodically by the applicant. Ideally, an e-mail informing the applicant that it has been finalized would be a nice step rather than re-checking.

Same experience. My online app was accepted on April 1st. Now April 8th and still "pending". If not confirmed by April 9th will have to go to immigration as it will become "overdue" on Sunday 12th followed by songkran shutdown.

Update: April 9th, received email to say 90 day application accepted. Went to website, application had stamp "Accepted". Entered my ref number further confirmation that it was accepted. Clicked on last box to "view" acceptance. Redirected to a new page showing next reporting date. Clicked on box at the bottom "click to print". This opens a printable page showing next report date and is the page to keep in passport. It's slow but it works.

Sounds easier to walk through the door or give to the postman.

Easier to walk across to KSK, get photocopies in the basement and walk around to the post office and mail it.

Hi Nancy, It's because the details you are entering on the form aren't matching with the details on Immigrations database.

Most likely a typo error at some point when your information was entered on their database, name, DOB, Passport number or date of extension.

You'll need to visit Immigration and get any errors corrected on their database, thereafter you shouldn't have any problems.

Edit: Just seen your post in the other topic Nancy, and 'No' online reporting is not a April fool joke, and 'Yes' there are reports of applications being approved at Chiang Mai and several other offices, although not all offices are active as yet.

Thanks for the helpful post. I'll try to enter my information again and do a Print Screen so I can take it with me to CM Immigration to compare with what they have in their database.

Also, I'll try to do Hubby's 90 day report on-line today. His is due at the same time. I wasn't even going to try to do it, but now I know I should, so I can get his details corrected at Immigration if they're wrong. Who knows -- he may be in their system OK and I won't have any problems!

Sorry Faz if I did not make my point clear, the "example" seems to me to be what the "actual" list will look like. And if so, your name, passport number and DOB will be on a list along with other applicants when you check the status of your application. Ie pending, approved, rejected. Of course it may be you will be able to check only your own status and thus not have access to other applicants information, but that is NOT what the "example"shows. Hence my decision to wait and see.

I think I'll wait until I start seeing posts like, "By Golly, it worked just great!!!" before I submit one. I've been a Beta tester before, but generally knew I was beta testing. Here? I think they just tossed the app out on the Internet and are troubleshooting as they go. Guina pigs are expendable, yeah?

I'll keep following the threads. I figure six month before it's production.

Thai Immigration should have used the Obamacare website as a model.... That rollout went so well....

Thanks for the helpful post. I'll try to enter my information again and do a Print Screen so I can take it with me to CM Immigration to compare with what they have in their database.

Also, I'll try to do Hubby's 90 day report on-line today. His is due at the same time. I wasn't even going to try to do it, but now I know I should, so I can get his details corrected at Immigration if they're wrong. Who knows -- he may be in their system OK and I won't have any problems!

Nancy, I'm not sure if your local to your Imm office, but personally I would take along some document proof of your details, such as passport and proof of address.

I doubt they'll change any details without seeing some form of proof.

When you do get past the first stage of successfully submitting the application, your status will change to 'pending, and you are given a unique reference number.

To check you status thereafter, you either log in using the URN, OR your name, DOB and nationality, so those 3 parts of personal information seem to be the criteria for the applications.

As of yet, I haven't seen anyone who got the 'contact your Immigration office' message, actually report back on the forum as to what the problem was once they visited Immigration. Hope you can report back Nancy, once you resolve the problem.

Good luck.

Urgent:

Just learned about online 90 day and filled in first page of form.

I am using Safari, and it loaded up OK

My due date is 28th April and today is 21st i.e. last day (though i do get a backup of going in up to 7 days late in person I'd love to get it done online.)

Trouble is it is not sending the form properly and moving to the next page.

I have filled all boxes the only dubious one is middle name don't have one first i left it blank then i tried using ----

Any suggestions please?

ps just tried changing middle name ---- to NOMIDDLENAME

but ti didn't work still stuck on first page

I have a new passport and couldn't get past the first of the 4 sections that needed to be completed. Just got a popup telling me I had to contact Immigration Department. I did on the phone, nobody had any idea how to help so I guess its another trip to Cheng Wattana!

I have the same problem. tried both passport numbers old and new but no success.

Happily i live close to the post office.

I submitted my on-line 90 day report to CM immigration on the 16 April for my 90 day report due 27 April 2015.

I have today, 21 April, received my approval. Good quick turnaround.

However, they have continued the practice of counting your next reporting date from the day you submit your application. My next due date is 14 July 2015)

Did my online 90-day report yesterday morning April 21st. Thai Immigration notified me today 22nd April via email the report is approved and awaiting download to copy. Amazing! Thanks to the Immigration folks....

thumbsup.gif

I tried Safari, IE and Firefox today.

All brought the form up but in none could I get past the first page.

It ws amy last possible day.

Did you tick the MR box. Very easy to miss.

You mean like "Mister"?

I believe I did.

Just tried to open the form again as it's half an hour before midnight on my last day but now it won't open pop up says only Internet Explorer (I'm on Mac right now no IE) but i think it said that today and could be ignored but this time it closes the attempt back to the previous page.

Easier to walk across to KSK, get photocopies in the basement and walk around to the post office and mail it.

On the contrary, I found doing it online much more convenient, less time consuming and less stressful than mailing or going in person.

I have a MacBook Air, and I just utilized this approach to submit a 90 Day Report online.

1. Download and install Firefox. Use a plain vanilla install. No need to make it your primary browser.

2. Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/ (Paste this link into Firefox, go there and download/install this user agent switcher add-on/extension into Firefox.) it's a painless step.

"The User Agent Switcher extension adds a menu and a toolbar button to switch the user agent of a browser." In other words, it can make Firefox appear to be IE.

3. After add-on installation and BEFORE going to the Immigration site, simply click "Tools" in the Firefox header, select "Default User Agent", then select "Internet Explorer", and finally click on "Internet Explorer 8". I know this one works because I used it. Now when you attempt to submit a 90 Day Report using this modified version of Firefox you should not get a message about IE, because you will appear to the Immigration site as a compliant IE user.

I believe every time you open Firefox you will have to reset the Default User Agent.

Everything is free. Carry on, and good luck. :-)

Hi I tried on line day before yesterday Filled the form in and sent it . Then went back to the 3 colored Tiles and tried to check progress I got a form to fill in asking for a ref Number ?? Went back to the form I had just sent and could find no ref No so I put in the Arival card no but that did not work .Tried 3 times no answer . WHAT or WHERE is the ref number and where do I find it .I gave up and went to my local office yesterday in Fang and it was all done in 10 min. The lady at the office who did my 90 day did knot know what or where to find ref No , I had taken screen copy's of all my efforts to to do on line and she told me to ask at CM my area office next time i go there. So does any one know ??

Hi I tried on line day before yesterday Filled the form in and sent it . Then went back to the 3 colored Tiles and tried to check progress I got a form to fill in asking for a ref Number ?? Went back to the form I had just sent and could find no ref No so I put in the Arival card no but that did not work .Tried 3 times no answer . WHAT or WHERE is the ref number and where do I find it .I gave up and went to my local office yesterday in Fang and it was all done in 10 min. The lady at the office who did my 90 day did knot know what or where to find ref No , I had taken screen copy's of all my efforts to to do on line and she told me to ask at CM my area office next time i go there. So does any one know ??

If you don't know your reference number you can check progress via the passport number option. They email you when it is approved. Mine took 2 weeks but I found everything (apart from the delay) easy.

If you don't know your reference number you can check progress via the passport number option. They email you when it is approved. Mine took 2 weeks but I found everything (apart from the delay) easy.

It is the box marked 'passport information' next to 'Ref Number'

derekwyoung

The number is called a Transaction Reference Number (TRN). It is at the bottom of page 4 which you would have received as the final step in the process if done correctly. It is under a blue bar titled "Transaction Details". The other details are the date and a barcode.

On the contrary, I found doing it online much more convenient, less time consuming and less stressful than mailing or going in person.

Do you live on top of KSK then?

What part is stressful?

I have a MacBook Air, and I just utilized this approach to submit a 90 Day Report online.

1. Download and install Firefox. Use a plain vanilla install. No need to make it your primary browser.

2. Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/ (Paste this link into Firefox, go there and download/install this user agent switcher add-on/extension into Firefox.) it's a painless step.

"The User Agent Switcher extension adds a menu and a toolbar button to switch the user agent of a browser." In other words, it can make Firefox appear to be IE.

3. After add-on installation and BEFORE going to the Immigration site, simply click "Tools" in the Firefox header, select "Default User Agent", then select "Internet Explorer", and finally click on "Internet Explorer 8". I know this one works because I used it. Now when you attempt to submit a 90 Day Report using this modified version of Firefox you should not get a message about IE, because you will appear to the Immigration site as a compliant IE user.

I believe every time you open Firefox you will have to reset the Default User Agent.

Everything is free. Carry on, and good luck.

Why bother with all that palaver?

I have all the main browsers installed on my computer and have made my browser of choice as default. Then if I am required to use a browser other than my default, I just click on the appropriate browser icon on my taskbar and I`m in within a second. I can even have more than one browser open at the same time.

It is possible to export all your bookmarks to other browsers. Easy peesy.

Anyone have any idea of the average waiting time from pending status to accept? I submitted my online application exactly 7 days before my report date the 21st of April, but that was during Songran

Mine took 5 days from submission on the Thursday after Songkran, 17Apr to 21 Apr, at Chiang Mai.

Archived