90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

actually right after I did this post it turned to approved haha so that was like 20 minutes

I printed off the Approved Sheet and then I printed off the receipt of notification that goes in my passport that has the next 90 day date

I didnt get it to my email, at least not yet

I guess that is it? smile.png

Glad to see it work so well for you. I've had no luck and will have to leave the country and come back in to get in the database due to how long I've been here without leaving.

that sucks , i did my first one in person as I thought I kind of had to do the first one in person.. this was my second 90 day report, i tried it in IE first but it kept on crashing and that was the browser it was suppose to work in. Tried it in Firefox next and first couple of times it wouldnt let me type in the fields, then the third attempt worked.. certainly not 100% stable, plus i had to change the resolution of my computer on the print screen one time because the print button was hiding

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried a couple of times last year to report online, but could not.

Then; after leaving the country and coming back again, it works fine.

It might be a coincidence, but It looks like, you have to leave and come back, to get proper registered for the Online 90 days reporting!?.

I tried a couple of times last year to report online, but could not.

Then; after leaving the country and coming back again, it works fine.

It might be a coincidence, but It looks like, you have to leave and come back, to get proper registered for the Online 90 days reporting!?.

Reports are, including from Ubonjoe's discussion with an IO, that the database was purged around 2-3 years ago as part of regular maintenance. If you have been in country continuously for 3+ years they have no record of you and require leaving and returning. I'm in that boat myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Unsuccessful today. Says "For further information... contact the office...".

I did it previously online and all was good.

When you say previously, does that mean last time?

The way I think it work is:

After entering the country, you can do the reporting online continuously.

If you, at any time, do it personally (or by mail), you can not do it online again.

The reason (I believe) is,that it's not registered in the same database, so when you do it personally, the online system thinks you are "overstaying".

• 1 month later...

Question: My TM.6 is dated April 2016. I renewed my retirement extension May 2016. My next 90 reports is 21 July 2016. When I try to do online, I enter the info from my TM.6 and get a message to contact my local office.

I guess it thinks I'm a overstay. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Question: My TM.6 is dated April 2016. I renewed my retirement extension May 2016. My next 90 reports is 21 July 2016. When I try to do online, I enter the info from my TM.6 and get a message to contact my local office.

Thanks for any help.

Between 15 and 7 days before I believe so you are too late to do it online.

Thanks for any help.

Between 15 and 7 days before I believe so you are too late to do it online.

Thanks for the answer.

Seems to be something up with it today. Using a Mac tried:

Chrome with IE using Agent Switcher: Input slows to a crawl after first few characters and then just locks up.

Firefox with it's seemingly numerous broken IE add-ons: Complete fail. None of them worked. Delete Firefox.

Safari with Agent Switcher IE11 and IE10: Looked good at first. First few attempts even made it to the submit button. Click, click and click again and promptly, nothing happens. Several attempts later, page started to freeze with the cursor disappearing half way down.

FAIL

Abysmal really. Seems to be pot-luck whether it works or not. After faffing about with it for 90 minutes I think it'd be quicker to get on the bike and ride there / back!! Will try again on Thursday, maybe the system is playing up but I think I'll try once when the holiday is over then go do it personally. Could do it by post but by the time I've gone to a printer to get the required copies and then the post office I might as well go to Immigration. Maybe I'll grab a few extra copies this time and try postal next time.

The 90 day site is awful though, never ceases to amaze me just how many websites really suck in Thailand, even the 'official' ones. Like it was some kid's high school project for IT (where it got marked 3 out of 10).

Chrome with IE using Agent Switcher: Input slows to a crawl after first few characters and then just locks up.

Firefox with it's seemingly numerous broken IE add-ons: Complete fail. None of them worked. Delete Firefox.

Safari with Agent Switcher IE11 and IE10: Looked good at first. First few attempts even made it to the submit button. Click, click and click again and promptly, nothing happens. Several attempts later, page started to freeze with the cursor disappearing half way down.

FAIL

Abysmal really. Seems to be pot-luck whether it works or not. After faffing about with it for 90 minutes I think it'd be quicker to get on the bike and ride there / back!! Will try again on Thursday, maybe the system is playing up but I think I'll try once when the holiday is over then go do it personally. Could do it by post but by the time I've gone to a printer to get the required copies and then the post office I might as well go to Immigration. Maybe I'll grab a few extra copies this time and try postal next time.

The 90 day site is awful though, never ceases to amaze me just how many websites really suck in Thailand, even the 'official' ones. Like it was some kid's high school project for IT (where it got marked 3 out of 10).

Not true. Has been working for over a year..for me. Only minor problems (mistakes I made). BTW...firefox does not use IE add ons., I suppose you meant "Firefox Add ons".

IE and Slimjet worked fine. Just finished my most recent 90 day report a week or so ago. Perhaps you have too many add blockers on. Might want to disable those, as well as Ghostery.

I'm with SooKee - it's pot luck. I've had success and failure using exactly the same configuration each time.

What worked last week has no bearing on what works today. Maybe we have a slippery, lucky, lobster here?

FAIL

Not true. Has been working for over a year..for me. Only minor problems (mistakes I made). BTW...firefox does not use IE add ons., I suppose you meant "Firefox Add ons".

IE and Slimjet worked fine. Just finished my most recent 90 day report a week or so ago. Perhaps you have too many add blockers on. Might want to disable those, as well as Ghostery.

Of course it's true, in my case. How can it not be true? I've sat here nearly two hours trying it with numerous browsers, numerous add-ons / plug-ins - fail. Cookies enabled, no ad-blockers, accepted the lack of a site certificate (you know, all the the things that decent websites manage to work with to make browsing safe and secure). Happy that it worked for you. But there are many occasions documented by many people where it simply doesn't work. Just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for others.

Unsuccessful today. Says "For further information... contact the office...".

I did it previously online and all was good.

When you say previously, does that mean last time?

The way I think it work is:

After entering the country, you can do the reporting online continuously.

If you, at any time, do it personally (or by mail), you can not do it online again.

The reason (I believe) is,that it's not registered in the same database, so when you do it personally, the online system thinks you are "overstaying".

I always reported in person until a couple of months ago when I tried successfully to do it online for the first time. I have sence left and re-entered the country, so will see what transpires in 3 months' time.

Had tried with agent switchers but then went directly via IE worked the last two times, and currently waiting for approval for the third time.

Does not work for er indoors, so have used mail with no problem.

Had tried with agent switchers but then went directly via IE worked the last two times, and currently waiting for approval for the third time.

Does not work for er indoors, so have used mail with no problem.

Imm back at work, approval received in the am, definitely the way to go if you can.

Trying now AGAIN with everything disabled and various agent switchers. No joy. Can't get the Nationality drop-down to even work. Latest I tried was IE-on-Chrome. Website slows to an absolute CRAWL after the first few fields as it seems to check every character you input. I don't even know how many pages there are to do but at this type/wait rate it'll take hours I should think!!

Talk about Mickey Mouse!! Might be able to get it to work if I was prepared to pi55 about for hours on end but I've better things to do. I'll ride over there couple of days before it's due and do it personally. Far less frustrating than faffing around with this. A website designed so that it ONLY works with IE says it all really. I don't use Windoze otherwise maybe it would work with IE, all the agent switchers, add-ons whatever not doing it for me. Works for some it seems, total crap for others. Another world-class Thai website :(

Trying now AGAIN with everything disabled and various agent switchers. No joy. Can't get the Nationality drop-down to even work. Latest I tried was IE-on-Chrome. Website slows to an absolute CRAWL after the first few fields as it seems to check every character you input. I don't even know how many pages there are to do but at this type/wait rate it'll take hours I should think!!

Talk about Mickey Mouse!! Might be able to get it to work if I was prepared to pi55 about for hours on end but I've better things to do. I'll ride over there couple of days before it's due and do it personally. Far less frustrating than faffing around with this. A website designed so that it ONLY works with IE says it all really. I don't use Windoze otherwise maybe it would work with IE, all the agent switchers, add-ons whatever not doing it for me. Works for some it seems, total crap for others. Another world-class Thai website :(

If you are still within the 7-15 days before ask someone you know who has done it successfully to try on your behalf on their machine,not exactly highly private info, certainly not on the first page and not much more on the second/final page.

If you are not even getting to at the worst " -- go to immigration" after "submit" on the first page the chances are the system you are using is incompatible.

I'm also on a Mac and using Chrome with the IE-on Chrome extension. I have done several successful online 90 day reports to the Chiang Mai office, Last one was July 9. The website isn't very responsive indeed but it works for me, last time it took about 5 minutes to report myself and my wife.

Finally, success!! Tried it again today with nothing changed in terms of set-up at all, Mac using Chrome with IE-on-Chrome. This time the site opened up and was responsive. It even looked slightly different (text looked more grey than black) and the drop-downs were working. Maybe the last day or so it was site problems because nothing changed today from the system configuration or settings I was using yesterday. As stuurman reported previously, I also had to switch to Opera to print out the pending receipt.

• 3 months later...
On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 2:48 PM, Ozziepat said:

PS

'Chiang Mai' in the drop down box on the form was "Chingmai" yesterday. I expect that will be corrected one day soon.

After one and a half year still not corrected. And that on a government page!
A matter of mindset ...

The name of the province is correctly spelled in Thai in the drop-down menu.  No need to change.  There are bigger problems, like no choice for U.S.A. in the country drop-down menu.  You finally have to guess that "American" is the correct choice.  I don't have the menu in front of me, but I think there are other problems for the countries in the British Empire, too.

3 hours ago, NancyL said:

The name of the province is correctly spelled in Thai in the drop-down menu.  No need to change.  There are bigger problems, like no choice for U.S.A. in the country drop-down menu.  You finally have to guess that "American" is the correct choice.  I don't have the menu in front of me, but I think there are other problems for the countries in the British Empire, too.

Good Lord!

The British Empire????? That's a blast from the past!

No such thing anymore, the last little remnant was handed back to China in 1997.

• 1 month later...

For the second cycle in a row, I have not been able to get past the first info screen. 

I was using IE. 

It worked for me some time ago; maybe last year? But now clearly it's a waste of time. 

The system is no longer working. Don't even bother wasting your time with it. 

Archived