90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

My 90 day report was due 10 Oct 2015, so 15 days before was 25 Sept. I decided to try the On-Line report on day 14, Sat 26 Oct to be sure I was in the window. Today, Mon 28 Sept 10:45, checked the status and it as Approved. Used Windows 10; Google Chrome browser and Chrome UA Spoofer for IE 10.

You just answered another question I was going to ask: Is On-Line available on the weekends. Seems it is. My first reporting dates would fall on a Saturday.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 90 day report was due 10 Oct 2015, so 15 days before was 25 Sept. I decided to try the On-Line report on day 14, Sat 26 Oct to be sure I was in the window. Today, Mon 28 Sept 10:45, checked the status and it as Approved. Used Windows 10; Google Chrome browser and Chrome UA Spoofer for IE 10.

Oh great, so now we have to have a time machine too?

Oh great, so now we have to have a time machine too?

Edit for typo...

My 90 day report was due 10 Oct 2015, so 15 days before was 25 Sept. I decided to try the On-Line report on day 14, Sat 26 Sep to be sure I was in the window. Today, Mon 28 Sept 10:45, checked the status and it as Approved. Used Windows 10; Google Chrome browser and Chrome UA Spoofer for IE 10.

Yes, it seems you have to do one 90 day report in person (or perhaps by mail) after you come into the country before you're successful in doing it on-line.

Done it by mail 3 times now in CNX. Before 2 times in person in BKK. The 3 times in CNX the online system rejected the application after the first page "contact immigration blabla". So I will know in ~ 3 weeks.

When it first came online it was really slow but now, at least for me, it loads up instantly. Are you using IE? I'm using Firefox with IE Tab v2 user agent with no performance problems. Perhaps change your DNS to Google DNS (8.8.8.8) and see if that helps.

I just want to see if I understand the online reporting timing correctly.

I can do my online exactly 15 days before my due date. Correct?

If so, then, for example, if my expiration date is October 16th, then I can file my online report on October 1st. Is that correct?

If I don't have this right, please correct me.

And thanks for the tip regarding the IE Tab v2 add-on. I'm not much of an IE fan and prefer to use just about any other browser than IE. Firefox with IE Tab v2 would be good. Not sure if this will work considering I last came into the country in 2009 after a vacation in the US, so this is like flipping a coin to see if it comes up heads of not.

You can report 15days early, but your due date is included in that count. That means that the earliest you can report is October 2nd.

Immigration has this example on their online reporting link:

attachicon.gif90 day report online.jpg

The example is, however, a little confusing since 7 days before the due date (when including the due date in the count) would be the 21st. But I guess that linguistically "within 15 days" could mean 14days or less.

Sophon

Thanks much!. I really wasn't sure on that, so appreciate the clarification. So I'll try the online on the 2nd and see what shakes.

That confirmed it. Attempted to submit the first page and got the "Contact your immigration office message", so I'm assuming entering the country in 2009 isn't going to cut it. Made copies of my passport yesterday while in Lamphun. Back to mail-in. Obviously I wasn't highly optimistic. I do realize that TIT.

when it says: Approved, in the application status... does that mean the application was approved and accepted?

or does it also mean the 90 day report has been successfully approved?

My status is approved, but i dont get a page where i can print out a similar document to what i would obtain if i walked or mailed in.

Last april i did online and i got notification and taken to a page to print out and place in the passport... no such thing yet this time.

it has been 3 days since i got "approved".

when it says: Approved, in the application status... does that mean the application was approved and accepted?

My status is approved, but i dont get a page where i can print out a similar document to what i would obtain if i walked or mailed in.

Last april i did online and i got notification and taken to a page to print out and place in the passport... no such thing yet this time.

Did you get an e-mail with a reference number or a reference number when the approval showed? If you go to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm and click on Check The Status of your application you can enter the reference number there or try the other tab to enter your passport details to see if the approval information shows up.

Did you get an e-mail with a reference number or a reference number when the approval showed? If you go to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm and click on Check The Status of your application you can enter the reference number there or try the other tab to enter your passport details to see if the approval information shows up.

yes, get the reference number, put it into that page and still get taken to a page that just says "approved" in the upper right... and shows all the details of my filing... but not the typical "white paper" that tells you when your next 90 day report is due.

yes, get the reference number, put it into that page and still get taken to a page that just says "approved" in the upper right... and shows all the details of my filing... but not the typical "white paper" that tells you when your next 90 day report is due.

At the end of your personal details on the approved form, there is a magnifying glass to the RH side.

Click on that to open the page where you can print of your receipt giving the next notification date.

thanks, but been there and done that.. still no "white page" equivalent...just the full info page

see attached file

And directly underneath the box containing Aprovee's Remarks (ADMIN), which is chopped off on your copy are the boxes'

Application (PRINT)

The Next Appointment (Print)

thanks, but been there and done that.. still no "white page" equivalent...just the full info page

see attached file

And directly underneath the box containing Aprovee's Remarks (ADMIN), which is chopped off on your copy are the boxes'

Application (PRINT)

The Next Appointment (Print)

wow.. you were absolutely right... i just have my machine locked down so tight that those were not active buttons for me. I loosened up my security and they went live and i was indeed able to print and save my "next appointment"...

thanks a lot - thought i was going crazy

wow.. you were absolutely right... i just have my machine locked down so tight that those were not active buttons for me. I loosened up my security and they went live and i was indeed able to print and save my "next appointment"...

That's good and crucial information. Did not think their software is so messed up that it interferes with ones security settings.

That's good and crucial information. Did not think their software is so messed up that it interferes with ones security settings.

well, certain things i use, like ghostery and adblocker plus DO give several websites fits because they don't allow "widgets" which are necessary to load successive pages or they block the pop-ups which would normally direct you to the "next" page... that is (i believe) the real issue for me.

I don't mind loosening up for a few clicks or adjusting the settings just for a particular website if I can avoid going to immigration office or having to run to the post office...

I have just completed 90 day reporting online, successfully, for myself and my wife. We both left the country50-ish days after our last (Jomtien) report, and I did the online report 75 days after our return by air, to be within the 15-7day window of opportunity. I tried using Chrome and Safari ( on Windows 10 ) with no success. IE worked, but with issues. Here is a bullet point list of the procedure:

1. Go to www.immigration.go.th

2. Click on "english" ( top right corner))

3. Click on 90 day reporting" link in left hand box

4. Scroll to bottom of blurb to reach "report 90 days over the internet" link - click

5. IF NOTHING HAPPENS, on IE toolbar click on tools, click on internet options, click on advanced, scroll down and enable TLS 0,1,and 2, then"apply"

6. You may now get a security certificate warning. Ignore it and go to the page regardless of the consequences!

7. In the centre panel of the page, scroll to the bottom of terms and conditions and tick the "I have read..." box - you ght want to read it first!

8. At the very bottom of the web page (you may need to scroll there) Ignore the download links, click "accept"

9. Click the Blue box

10. Fill in the form. Note that address boxes are drop down lists of province, district, municipality, in English and Thai, and seem to work!

11. Fill in the Captcha password and click submit

12. You will get a page listing your application details, a transaction number, and the opportunity to print it. YOU WILL NEED THIS NUMBER, AND THIS IS NOT, REPEAT NOT, YOUR PASSPORT SLIP!

13. In a few days (4 working days in my case) you should get an email notifying your success or otherwise. Check your spam, that's where mine went!

14. You can check the status of your application any time - repeat steps 1 to 8, then click the green box. This is where you need the transaction number.

15. WHEN YOUR APPLICATION IS MARKED APPROVED repeat steps 1 to 8, click the Green Box, follow the links to print your "receipt". THIS IS THE SLIP TO BE KEPT IN YOUR PASSPORT, AND GIVES THE NEXT REPORTING DATE.

16. If your application is not "APPROVED" you cannot print the slip. Go to your immigration office before the 90 days are up and show them your print out of the completed application.

I have just completed 90 day reporting online, successfully, for myself and my wife. We both left the country50-ish days after our last (Jomtien) report, and I did the online report 75 days after our return by air, to be within the 15-7day window of opportunity. I tried using Chrome and Safari ( on Windows 10 ) with no success. IE worked, but with issues. Here is a bullet point list of the procedure:

1. Go to www.immigration.go.th

2. Click on "english" ( top right corner))

3. Click on 90 day reporting" link in left hand box

4. Scroll to bottom of blurb to reach "report 90 days over the internet" link - click

5. IF NOTHING HAPPENS, on IE toolbar click on tools, click on internet options, click on advanced, scroll down and enable TLS 0,1,and 2, then"apply"

6. You may now get a security certificate warning. Ignore it and go to the page regardless of the consequences!

7. In the centre panel of the page, scroll to the bottom of terms and conditions and tick the "I have read..." box - you ght want to read it first!

8. At the very bottom of the web page (you may need to scroll there) Ignore the download links, click "accept"

9. Click the Blue box

10. Fill in the form. Note that address boxes are drop down lists of province, district, municipality, in English and Thai, and seem to work!

11. Fill in the Captcha password and click submit

12. You will get a page listing your application details, a transaction number, and the opportunity to print it. YOU WILL NEED THIS NUMBER, AND THIS IS NOT, REPEAT NOT, YOUR PASSPORT SLIP!

13. In a few days (4 working days in my case) you should get an email notifying your success or otherwise. Check your spam, that's where mine went!

14. You can check the status of your application any time - repeat steps 1 to 8, then click the green box. This is where you need the transaction number.

15. WHEN YOUR APPLICATION IS MARKED APPROVED repeat steps 1 to 8, click the Green Box, follow the links to print your "receipt". THIS IS THE SLIP TO BE KEPT IN YOUR PASSPORT, AND GIVES THE NEXT REPORTING DATE.

16. If your application is not "APPROVED" you cannot print the slip. Go to your immigration office before the 90 days are up and show them your print out of the completed application.

well i was approved wife was not, she left country has multi entry ect filled out report was rejected (her's) do not know reason did see the reject report, and no reason given ??? would it be because she left and came back and they dont know she has multi entry good untill 18 nov 2015? or do they have her passport number wrong hers has a letter in it , she entered july 23 2015 so her 90 day would be oct 21 2015 applied oct 10 any ideas on this ?

• 2 weeks later...

Successfully did my 3rd 90 day report online. Took 5 minutes..no problems. No mistakes. Had my printout for my next report date in 24 hours. In january...my one year extension is over...

Ok then....I have to go in to immigration and do another one year extension in January. This will be the first time I have to renew my one year (retirement) extension on my 90 day O visa.

Just to be sure...I need to bring in a copy of the owners ID for the house I am renting...and a copy of his ownership papers. Also will be bringing 3 months of bank statements and proof of income. I have the form downloaded for the new extension. Is there anything I missed? Still need an affidavit of income from the US Embassy?

Successfully did my 3rd 90 day report online. Took 5 minutes..no problems. No mistakes. Had my printout for my next report date in 24 hours. In january...my one year extension is over...

Ok then....I have to go in to immigration and do another one year extension in January. This will be the first time I have to renew my one year (retirement) extension on my 90 day O visa.

Just to be sure...I need to bring in a copy of the owners ID for the house I am renting...and a copy of his ownership papers. Also will be bringing 3 months of bank statements and proof of income. I have the form downloaded for the new extension. Is there anything I missed? Still need an affidavit of income from the US Embassy?

If you are asked for proof of address, you will probably need your rental agreement and signed copies of the owners ID card and house book (tabien bahn). Note that the house book/tabien bahn is not the same as his ownership papers.

Sophon

Did my third online 90 day report yesterday after end of business hours, and it was approved this morning at around 9.15. My first report in May took 3-4 days to get approved and the second one in July was never processed. From my own experience and reports from others here on ThaiVisa I believe Chiang Mai Immigration stopped processing online reports for a while after the move to Promenada.

Seems like Chiang Mai Immigration has online reporting organised well now, hopefully that will continue.

Sophon

If you are asked for proof of address, you will probably need your rental agreement and signed copies of the owners ID card and house book (tabien bahn). Note that the house book/tabien bahn is not the same as his ownership papers.

Sophon

Maybe getting off topic, but 13 years of renewing my retirement extension and I have never been asked to show proof of address.

Sophon

Maybe getting off topic, but 13 years of renewing my retirement extension and I have never been asked to show proof of address.

I didn't have to blow out 62 candles last year, or the previous 13 years, but I did this year.

Times change! smile.png

Just submitted my first online 90 day report (after about 30 done in person) and it's been rejected!

PLEASE CONTACT IMMIGRATION OFFICER WHERE YOU DID YOUR VISA EXTENSION

so I've no idea what i did wrong!

I did my extension at the APP office but I bet they don't want me to go there really!

Archived