90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried this morning. Firefox & Chrome with the recommended addons to emulate IE. Chrome takes forever to input data & after 1st screen I get a blank page. Firefox allows me to enter the data quickly, but I get a white screen after giving name & arrival card data. Windows 10

Granted, a small sample size, but it's pretty clear that the online reporting system works for the (vast) majority of people...

That must be Thai logic to conclude the not working online thing would work. No it does clearly not.

Although it never worked for me previously, I gave it a shot last night and the online application went through without any problem.

I received the approval notification by email this morning.

Did you report in person last time? I'm wondering if it works if you've been out of the country prior to reporting.

I did not get out of the country prior reporting. I also never report in person, always by post.

Although it never worked for me previously, I gave it a shot last night and the online application went through without any problem.

I received the approval notification by email this morning.

Did you report in person last time? I'm wondering if it works if you've been out of the country prior to reporting.

I did not get out of the country prior reporting. I also never report in person, always by post.

If you read my post, I had been out of the country and the online report worked for me.

Tried this morning. Firefox & Chrome with the recommended addons to emulate IE. Chrome takes forever to input data & after 1st screen I get a blank page. Firefox allows me to enter the data quickly, but I get a white screen after giving name & arrival card data. Windows 10

I was getting no joy with Chrome but managed to do it with IExplorer. Both gave a warning about authenticity certificates for the site bit I ignored them, hopefully not at my peril. As you said, Chrome was painfully slow (which I thought was suspicious) and I didn't manage to complete it, whereas IExplorer went through straight away. I printed out the 'Pending' page and also saved it, using Adobe Reader. That was at 8pm last night. At 1pm today I checked and found that it was Approved, and printed that out, as well as the slip for my passport.

I've normally done 90 days by post, but if this is going to be successful then it will be the way to go for me.

Quite amusing how people who have failed to report online successfully assume their experience is universal despite hundreds of reports to the contrary. A case of sour grapes.

The system works fine for me, but I'm not going to make extravagant claims based solely on my own personal experience.

I`ve tried it all ways, even while juggling my balls and singing the Thai national anthem and it still won`t work for me. Makes no difference what browser I use, what settings or in what order or how I describe my details.

May be next time I`ll try my luck again during a lunar eclipse and there is only a light depression in the area?

check and make sure your computer is plugged in....lol.

I mailed mine in a week ago, It still didn't come back today. I decided to give online a try. Worked much better than before. My app is "Pending." This should be more fun than a barrel of monkeys. If my mail one arrives I will just cancel it, If I get approved online, I will print and just use that one. Do they approve after normal working hours?

Applied 1st time today - via online method.

Got PENDING slip at 13.30 hrs and APPROVED slip 3 hours later.

Am still recovering from the shock ...wai2.gif Thank You Immigration!

Bucklt.

A very similar experience - application today at 3:34 p.m.... just before 6:30 p.m. I checked the status and it was approved already.

My mistake, apparently, this whole time is I have been putting a zero instead of a capital O (letter) in my arrival card... That is the only thing I can think of that was different.

Edge browser extremely slow on input - like it is checking each character after the keystroke - so I switched to IE 11 and it was smooth and easy.

Thank you Immigration Division of the Royal Thai Police !

bangmai sez: "I mailed mine in a week ago, It still didn't come back today."

Same here. EMS received at im Dec 2. I hope it is due to the holiday.

Mine received on 4th, morning. Nowt back yet....

My online worked like a charm...less than two hours....maybe that would indicate the mailed one hasn't been processed...oh well, if the other one comes, I just use the most current. BTW, Win 7...completely legit w/ all fixes, most recent IE, and a 6 year old HP computer. My print shop, who can do everything, couldn't print it, so I came back home and just saved the PDF to a thumb drive.

If you report online, do you get some kind of proof you can show immigration if the next time you go there they say you didn't report? And what is the URL for online reporting?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If your successful you first get a 'Pending' status, which you can print off.

When it's 'Approved' you can print off the next report receipt and staple in passport.

There is a very good detailed procedure posted by Tywais here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

Hi, bit of help here fellas, doing my on-line 90 day reporting for the first time on IE, all going well filling the form in, until after I chose "CHINGMAI" (I am living at Wat Ket) the next dropdown menu is only offering me Chom Thong, Chiang Dao and Chai Prakan. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

TB

Hi, bit of help here fellas, doing my on-line 90 day reporting for the first time on IE, all going well filling the form in, until after I chose "CHINGMAI" (I am living at Wat Ket) the next dropdown menu is only offering me Chom Thong, Chiang Dao and Chai Prakan. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

TB

Wat Ket is a tambon (subdistrict) of Mueang Chiang Mai. (Not an Amphur)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Ket

The first drop down box is the province = Chiang Mai.

The second drop down box is the Amphur = Mueng

Hopefully on the third drop down box (Tambon) you will find Wat Ket

Cracked it mate! At least so far, thanks for your help Faz

TB

Thanks,

TB

Wat Ket is a tambon (subdistrict) of Mueang Chiang Mai. (Not an Amphur)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Ket

The first drop down box is the province = Chiang Mai.

The second drop down box is the Amphur = Mueng

Hopefully on the third drop down box (Tambon) you will find Wat Ket

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to do the online 90 day report and all went as expected until I hit "submit" then I just got no response. I assumed it went through but when I checked the status a few days later it asked for a reference number which I never received when I submitted it. So I filled in the other option of the passport info and it said "no record". I'm a newbie to this forum and also this is my first 90 report online or in person at immigration. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

From everything I've read here at TV if I were to post it I needed to mail it in no later than 15 days from due date. I'm now 6 days from due date. So it looks like I need to go to the immigration office at Promenada....live & learn....smile.png

EMS or Registered will get in there in max 2 WORKING DAYS. EMS goes to Lamphun but doesnt seem to effect delivery and you can track from PO receipt.

Never ,for me, had more than a 4 days turn around, but take into consideration holidays

EMS is usually next-day delivery, I believe.

I said a week to allow for holidays, safety margin. 15 days is actually the earliest you can send it in. Just don't be past the due date.

The pinned topic states, "no later than 15 days before the due date." Should it say "no earlier than"?

EMS is usually next-day delivery, I believe.

I said a week to allow for holidays, safety margin. 15 days is actually the earliest you can send it in. Just don't be past the due date.

Notification by Mail.

http://immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

- Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification.

15 days should be the latest you send it, not the earliest.

It's up to each office how strictly they adhere to that guidance.

My Imm office will accept mail in up to a week before, others may differ.

I just did it for the first time

Got a bit confused with the the incorrect spelling of Chiang Mai at first and it crash a couple of times

anyway it is submitted and is waiting in pending state

1. How long should i expect it to be in pending state

2. When should i worry that it didnt work

3. When pending state is approved there will be a link or something to print out the 90 form to put in my passport?

thanks

I just did it for the first time

Got a bit confused with the the incorrect spelling of Chiang Mai at first and it crash a couple of times

anyway it is submitted and is waiting in pending state

1. How long should i expect it to be in pending state

2. When should i worry that it didnt work

3. When pending state is approved there will be a link or something to print out the 90 form to put in my passport?

thanks

As for 3, go here https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm and click on Status of Your Application. Some have reported getting the status update and ref number in their e-mail.

actually right after I did this post it turned to approved haha so that was like 20 minutes

I printed off the Approved Sheet and then I printed off the receipt of notification that goes in my passport that has the next 90 day date

I didnt get it to my email, at least not yet

I guess that is it? smile.png

actually right after I did this post it turned to approved haha so that was like 20 minutes

I printed off the Approved Sheet and then I printed off the receipt of notification that goes in my passport that has the next 90 day date

I didnt get it to my email, at least not yet

I guess that is it? smile.png

Glad to see it work so well for you. I've had no luck and will have to leave the country and come back in to get in the database due to how long I've been here without leaving.

Archived