90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

just did it when I hit the 14 days..... quick & simple.....used google chrome..no probs...now in pending status.

will check the status in 7 days and report back

step 4 acknowledgement screen shot attatched

make sure you write down reference number or save the file as they didn't send an auto email

cheers

The Blood Cat

This is the first time I've seen the online form screenshot that bloody tiger attached to the post. I noticed that Blood Cat used Non-IMM.

I've checked my new passport. My original entry for Visa Class was Non-B, but I went on a vacation to the States a year later, and on my return they stamped my Visa Class as Non-RE.

On the "Type of Visa" line, which should I use: Non-B or Non-RE?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are doing your 90 days online from now on, what's the big deal if you lose a few days?

You would complain if they hung you with a brand new rope, wouldn't you? cool.png hhok.

Or by mail. Either way you do not loose anything except you might have to do an extra 90 day report depending on the length of you visa.

The dates on your visa do not change with filing 90 day reports a few days early.

I just did a 90 report at the Promanada office. The bigest problem I had all day was fending off expats who just wanted to complain. One person even told me I did not have a retirement visa. What was his proof? Oh it didn't look like his. His was a stamp. Ok..you got yours here in the country and I got mine in USA. Mine is an affixed piece of paper. Sheesh. Then when a lady at a desk answered a cell phone first reponse was "look she's on a personal call".

I feel lucky they let me retire here. Try to get a retirement visa to live in a European country and see how far you get. Spain maybe. Hungry probably. France Germany UK... no retirement visa that I could find.

You need to cross into the EU, but throw away all your identification prior to crossing the border, then talk gibberish except for the words: "I want asylum." Carry some pictures of ISIS chopping off heads and shooting people. Try to enter Germany, France, or the UK. Remember: "I want asylum." They will set you up with housing and benefits. In the meantime, learn Syrian.

And agreed. I don't want to go anywhere near the Promenade for any number of reasons, least of being people showing up for 90 day reports in person and clogging up the queues, then complaining about it: Try online. If it's not approved in 7 days, mail it in via EMS and Register your self-addressed return envelop. If you haven't got your returned 90 day by the expiration date, you have 7 days to show up in person. This should be the only reason for going down in person imho. Other than that, I stay away from Immigration, Airport and Promenade, like they have the plague (or worse, Dengue). At least you can cure the plague with antibiotics. Immigration? I'm pretty sure it's incurable, much like Dengue: you feel like total crap and slowly bleed. Lol biggrin.png

FYI, I've had Dengue. I think I'd rather deal with Immigration than another bout of Dengue, but it's close, almost a toss-up. <grin>

Tried to do my 90 days check online a few minute ago. First step with personal information worked. After writing the patchacode, just come back to the same place again, and not to step 2. Am I doing something wrong here ? As far as I can see I followed the form exactly. Any ideas please ?

Sonny

Sounds like you didn't complete one of the sections marked with an asterix *

Look at the top of the page and in red it will tell you didn't complete all the relevant section.

Happened to me first time I did it. I forgot to check the MR box.

What is the "MR" box and why does it need to be checked?

As in MR Billy Jones, or MRS Billy Jones.

My duh!!!

Signed,

Captain Obvious

I just renewed my retirement extension and multiple entry permit with an agent. While at their office, picking up my passport, I was told the online 90 reporting, which I had been able to use for my last report, has now been discontinued. Has anyone been able to report online lately?

He probably meant the Online Queue system which has been offline and, as stated by Immigration, will be discontinued allegedly because some expats grumbled that it's difficult to get a queue number online, now now everyone can stand in line together with the agents at Zero-Dark-Thirty and hope you can get there early enough to get a queue number handed to you, then you get to sit in their office (Airport) or outside (Promenade) until your number is called.

See what grumbling accomplishes. Immigration takes away the one good thing that worked for those of us willing to get up at midnight and logon to their computer. Beat the hell out of getting up a 2am or 3am or 4am (depending on where you live) in order to get in a queue line by 5am, and then, maybe (or maybe not) get one of the 20 queue number to process your yearly extension.

If you are doing your 90 days online from now on, what's the big deal if you lose a few days?

You would complain if they hung you with a brand new rope, wouldn't you? cool.png hhok.

Or by mail. Either way you do not loose anything except you might have to do an extra 90 day report depending on the length of you visa.

The dates on your visa do not change with filing 90 day reports a few days early.

I just did a 90 report at the Promanada office. The bigest problem I had all day was fending off expats who just wanted to complain. One person even told me I did not have a retirement visa. What was his proof? Oh it didn't look like his. His was a stamp. Ok..you got yours here in the country and I got mine in USA. Mine is an affixed piece of paper. Sheesh. Then when a lady at a desk answered a cell phone first reponse was "look she's on a personal call".

I feel lucky they let me retire here. Try to get a retirement visa to live in a European country and see how far you get. Spain maybe. Hungry probably. France Germany UK... no retirement visa that I could find.

You need to cross into the EU, but throw away all your identification prior to crossing the border, then talk gibberish except for the words: "I want asylum." Carry some pictures of ISIS chopping off heads and shooting people. Try to enter Germany, France, or the UK. Remember: "I want asylum." They will set you up with housing and benefits. In the meantime, learn Syrian.

And agreed. I don't want to go anywhere near the Promenade for any number of reasons, least of being people showing up for 90 day reports in person and clogging up the queues, then complaining about it: Try online. If it's not approved in 7 days, mail it in via EMS and Register your self-addressed return envelop. If you haven't got your returned 90 day by the expiration date, you have 7 days to show up in person. This should be the only reason for going down in person imho. Other than that, I stay away from Immigration, Airport and Promenade, like they have the plague (or worse, Dengue). At least you can cure the plague with antibiotics. Immigration? I'm pretty sure it's incurable, much like Dengue: you feel like total crap and slowly bleed. Lol biggrin.png

FYI, I've had Dengue. I think I'd rather deal with Immigration than another bout of Dengue, but it's close, almost a toss-up. <grin>

Maybe not exactly the right time to make such jokes about Syrians. Besides, Syrians do speak arabic.

Did mine online this a.m. and this evening I got an email from immigration saying go to imm. online and check. All my info was correct but nothing to say if approved and finished or keep checking back. Utterly frustrating.

Hold on. Just read my email again and it says approved. But no mention of next 90 day due. Would you readers trust that or send off one by mail ?

Did mine online this a.m. and this evening I got an email from immigration saying go to imm. online and check. All my info was correct but nothing to say if approved and finished or keep checking back. Utterly frustrating.

Hold on. Just read my email again and it says approved. But no mention of next 90 day due. Would you readers trust that or send off one by mail ?

Go to the main immigration website and click on Check the status of your application. Enter your reference number and you will see your 90 day receipt which you can print out.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Did you check?

Go to the 90 report site and click on the Green "Check Status........." button.

I was having similar experiences when trying to complete my 90-day on-line form.

The same "Check with immigration office" type messages were constantly appearing when I was

entering my details.

Then I had a step back. I looked at all my forms and my passport details, as well as my physical passport!

I was entering some erroneous data into the online forms from the beginning.

Due to a simple scanned document error, on my part, the whole online experience fell down like a stack of cards.

Just a simple warning:

Check your own details thoroughly, check you're using the correct visa information in your passport,

check you're looking at the correct arrival/departure card (TM. 06).

Ok, thanks. I hope this might give you some help.

Regards,

Bri19000

Did you check?

The email says approved but when i go to the website to check there is nothing saying approved nor the next date to report.

Did you check?

The email says approved but when i go to the website to check there is nothing saying approved nor the next date to report.

You saw this form? Entered the Ref number and nothing came up. Did you try the Passport tab?

post-566-0-82541500-1442463270_thumb.jpg

Here is what i found when I checked online. Am I finished with the process or no ? Nothing about the date for the next report. Which I can figure out myself.

Click on the "magnifying glass" to the right of the "approved" label and another screen will open where the detail you seek can be found and printed.

Here is what i found when I checked online. Am I finished with the process or no ? Nothing about the date for the next report. Which I can figure out myself.

Click on the "magnifying glass" to the right of the "approved" label and another screen will open where the detail you seek can be found and printed.

Thank you.

After clicking on the mag glass icon I tried to look at my next reporting date but just got a certificate warning (on I E ) I can go no further. About to just say *^%##*

and go crawl under a rock and not come out ever again.

Just click to ignore the security warning, it's not critical.

After clicking on the mag glass icon I tried to look at my next reporting date but just got a certificate warning (on I E ) I can go no further. About to just say *^%##*

and go crawl under a rock and not come out ever again.

Just click to ignore the security warning, it's not critical.

Seems that many (most?) "problems" with the on-line 90 day reporting facility are user generated.

There are of course some known issues such as an individuals records not being in the database or where an immigration office fails to process on line reports.

I recently did an on line report for a friend who described the system as being " **** useless". His report was approved within 24 hours!

What is it with the online 90 day reporting page? This is my first time trying to use it and it's like they are using a 9600 baud modem. Slower than a Thai shopping in the middle of an isle at Big B while surfing her phone....

When it first came online it was really slow but now, at least for me, it loads up instantly. Are you using IE? I'm using Firefox with IE Tab v2 user agent with no performance problems. Perhaps change your DNS to Google DNS (8.8.8.8) and see if that helps.

Having completed 2 previous applications as far as the 'pending' receipt, but never getting an 'approval', I came into the window of doing my next 90 day report, due 4th Oct.

I use IE 11, Win 8.

I again completed and submitted my third online application without any problems at 4pm 21/9.

Although I never received a confirmation e-mail, out of curiosity I checked my 'status' at 11.30am 22/9 and there sat my 'approval' notice.

Receipt and next report date printed off (20/12) and stapled in my passport.

Amnat Charoen.

A confirmation of previous reports - online 90 day is still functioning. I used IE, entered information only for items with asterisk, and used drop down menus when applicable.

Filled in online document at 11 AM and had been approved when I checked the site again at 4 PM.

What is it with the online 90 day reporting page? This is my first time trying to use it and it's like they are using a 9600 baud modem. Slower than a Thai shopping in the middle of an isle at Big B while surfing her phone....

When it first came online it was really slow but now, at least for me, it loads up instantly. Are you using IE? I'm using Firefox with IE Tab v2 user agent with no performance problems. Perhaps change your DNS to Google DNS (8.8.8.8) and see if that helps.

I just want to see if I understand the online reporting timing correctly.

I can do my online exactly 15 days before my due date. Correct?

If so, then, for example, if my expiration date is October 16th, then I can file my online report on October 1st. Is that correct?

If I don't have this right, please correct me.

And thanks for the tip regarding the IE Tab v2 add-on. I'm not much of an IE fan and prefer to use just about any other browser than IE. Firefox with IE Tab v2 would be good. Not sure if this will work considering I last came into the country in 2009 after a vacation in the US, so this is like flipping a coin to see if it comes up heads of not.

If so, then, for example, if my expiration date is October 16th, then I can file my online report on October 1st. Is that correct?

And thanks for the tip regarding the IE Tab v2 add-on. I'm not much of an IE fan and prefer to use just about any other browser than IE. Firefox with IE Tab v2 would be good. Not sure if this will work considering I last came into the country in 2009 after a vacation in the US, so this is like flipping a coin to see if it comes up heads of not.

You can report 15days early, but your due date is included in that count. That means that the earliest you can report is October 2nd.

Immigration has this example on their online reporting link:

post-5469-0-67043600-1443403135_thumb.jp

The example is, however, a little confusing since 7 days before the due date (when including the due date in the count) would be the 21st. But I guess that linguistically "within 15 days" could mean 14days or less.

Sophon

You can report 15days early, but your due date is included in that count. That means that the earliest you can report is October 2nd.

Immigration has this example on their online reporting link:

attachicon.gif90 day report online.jpg

The example is, however, a little confusing since 7 days before the due date (when including the due date in the count) would be the 21st. But I guess that linguistically "within 15 days" could mean 14days or less.

Sophon

Thanks much!. I really wasn't sure on that, so appreciate the clarification. So I'll try the online on the 2nd and see what shakes.

My 90 day report was due 10 Oct 2015, so 15 days before was 25 Sept. I decided to try the On-Line report on day 14, Sat 26 Oct to be sure I was in the window.

Today, Mon 28 Sept 10:45, checked the status and it as Approved.

Used Windows 10; Google Chrome browser and Chrome UA Spoofer for IE 10.

Archived