90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long does it usually take to get approval with the online 90 day reporting ? Mine is pending 8 days now.

It would appear same day or within 24 hours if it is going to approved status. 8 days pending is unlikely to get either approval or rejection- limbo!

Don't forget to cancel the online application prior to going in personally if it comes to that.

How long does it usually take to get approval with the online 90 day reporting ? Mine is pending 8 days now.

It would appear same day or within 24 hours if it is going to approved status. 8 days pending is unlikely to get either approval or rejection- limbo!

Don't forget to cancel the online application prior to going in personally if it comes to that.

A good tip. Looks like it is coming to that. So much for dreams coming true.

Just send it by registered mail. Takes about a week to come back. Easy, no lousy websites, no Internet Explorer.

I did that before this online stuff. But I'm due Monday so will go in person.

Just send it by registered mail. Takes about a week to come back. Easy, no lousy websites, no Internet Explorer.

I did that before this online stuff. But I'm due Monday so will go in person.

Walked in at 3 p.m. No waiting. Out in five minutes. I asked the clerk when they will move. Got a smile in reply.

One important tip is to use the drop-down menus to input data. For example, don't try to type "Chiang Mai" for the province. Just accept that they've listed the English-language version with a typo. And start listing your address by selecting the Province. Then the drop down menu for the Amphurs will appear. Once you select the Amphur, the appropriate drop-down menus for the Tambons will appear. No need to type those names. In fact, if you do you probably won't spell them the way they want to see them and your application won't be accepted.

My 90 day report is due so thought I'd try the online procedure but when clicking on the site address submitted by Tywais, in this thread and the fixed topic, I get privacy error screens. I've tried both Chrome and IE--the error screens are different but the message is the same--Certificate error: proceed at your own risk.

I've attached screenshots from both browsers.

Has anyone else had this problem? Although I haven't read all the many messages on similar Online 90 Day Report threads in both CM and Visa forums, I have scanned the most recent posts but no one has mentioned these privacy error screens.

post-113125-0-46423900-1436346846_thumb.

post-113125-0-53838000-1436346856_thumb.

My 90 day report is due so thought I'd try the online procedure but when clicking on the site address submitted by Tywais, in this thread and the fixed topic, I get privacy error screens. I've tried both Chrome and IE--the error screens are different but the message is the same--Certificate error: proceed at your own risk.
I've attached screenshots from both browsers.
Has anyone else had this problem? Although I haven't read all the many messages on similar Online 90 Day Report threads in both CM and Visa forums, I have scanned the most recent posts but no one has mentioned these privacy error screens.

There's an certification error with the website - something about it being self-certified instead of an industry standard. It's been mentioned in previous discussions.

After 7 days in "pending" status I gave up on the process and cancelled the online application.

You did correct!.

I had a "pending" application from when the system was started back in April; and I believe, that's why my following requests were rejected.

I should have cancelled the original application.

Mission accomplished...my 90 Day Report online application was approved and the new slip downloaded. I'm amazed at the smoothness of the procedure. So much easier than mailing which I've been doing for the last several reports.

I fit the present criteria--reentered Thailand in 2014--so that probably explains my success. If you also fit that requirement, try out this option. Very quick. I filled out the online application at 11 AM and received notice via email at 4:30 PM of the approval.

Mission accomplished...my 90 Day Report online application was approved and the new slip downloaded. I'm amazed at the smoothness of the procedure. So much easier than mailing which I've been doing for the last several reports.

I fit the present criteria--reentered Thailand in 2014--so that probably explains my success. If you also fit that requirement, try out this option. Very quick. I filled out the online application at 11 AM and received notice via email at 4:30 PM of the approval.

I re-entered Thailand in April this year. Didn't work for me sad.png

MESmith, maybe your online application was too close to your re-entry date. I know arrival computer entries should be immediate but the systems here aren't optimal. Did you apply recently or was it when the online option was first offered? There has probably been many improvements within the past month. But I'm glad I didn't read about your lack of success because I wouldn't have even tried. Guess I was lucky--an unusual experience for me in matters involving bureaucracy.

I re-entered Thailand in April this year. Didn't work for me sad.png

Same here....at least I got to the "pending" stage. Still a lot of work to be done to make this system viable as the "no joy" stories on here far outnumber the success stories.

MESmith, maybe your online application was too close to your re-entry date. I know arrival computer entries should be immediate but the systems here aren't optimal. Did you apply recently or was it when the online option was first offered? There has probably been many improvements within the past month. But I'm glad I didn't read about your lack of success because I wouldn't have even tried. Guess I was lucky--an unusual experience for me in matters involving bureaucracy.

I tried in the window required.

Back in April, my on-line 90 day report was accepted within 5 days.

This month, made the application on 2 July, got a pending notice and it still remains pending. Maybe it's because I made the application during the 90 day web site update. So it's a trip to Immigration and I'll find out in October...

This month, made the application on 2 July, got a pending notice and it still remains pending. Maybe it's because I made the application during the 90 day web site update. So it's a trip to Immigration and I'll find out in October...

Pretty easy to mail it.

Pretty easy to mail it.

Too late to mail it, obviously.

Pretty easy to go there...

Pretty easy to mail it.

Not trying to be confrontational but you didn't post your "due date" so it's not obvious to everyone else that it's too late to mail it.

Since we experienced similar situations, I'll finish the story on mine in the interest of sharing information with the forum.

My due date was 15 July so I applied online on 1 July....went into pending status and stayed there. Cancelled the online application on 8 July and mailed in my 90 day report same day. Immigration received it and processed it on 9 July, mailed it back to me on 10 July. My next report is due 6 October.

Pretty easy to mail it.

Not trying to be confrontational but you didn't post your "due date" so it's not obvious to everyone else that it's too late to mail it.

Since we experienced similar situations, I'll finish the story on mine in the interest of sharing information with the forum.

My due date was 15 July so I applied online on 1 July....went into pending status and stayed there. Cancelled the online application on 8 July and mailed in my 90 day report same day. Immigration received it and processed it on 9 July, mailed it back to me on 10 July. My next report is due 6 October.

And that is the perfect example of what to do if your online report is left in 'pending' mode.

And if Immigration complain your mail in report was late arriving, you can reply with a copy of your 'pending' status and throw the ball back in their court.

Well done Mr Appleton wai2.gif

Did you remember to cancel your 'pending' application.

Pretty easy to mail it.

In reading this I see you mailed it in with only 7 days left until due date. I was under the impression it had to be mailed a minimum 15 days before due date.

My due date is 28 July so I can still mail mine in? I am in CM if that matters.

Seems to me that the system is a hit or miss system. Haven't had the need yet but in November if it is still hit or miss I will mail it or take it in see a movie and eat a good meal.

As of now I am under the impression that it is very important when you send it in. Between 8 days and 15 days before it is due. Just a 7 day window.

jmd8800, a few months ago I sent my 90 day report by registered mail about 5 days before my due date and it was successful. I think the five days were weekdays but I really don't remember. You shouldn't have a problem unless policy has changed.

In reading this I see you mailed it in with only 7 days left until due date. I was under the impression it had to be mailed a minimum 15 days before due date.

My due date is 28 July so I can still mail mine in? I am in CM if that matters.

Judging from my own experience, I'd say "yes"....however, the official guidance is to mail it 15 days in advance. Add to that - the majority of the staff employed by the CM Immigration Office is moving to a new location at the Promenada Mall on Monday which may (or may not) complicate things a bit more.

If you're going to mail it, I'd suggest mailing it tomorrow and definitely send it EMS so you can track when it's received and see who signed for it and on what date.

You can track your EMS number at this website:

http://track.thailandpost.co.th/tracking/default.aspx

Archived