90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been trying to complete the online form since 04/06 many times a day and always get the error "report to your local imm office" Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong when filling the online form in? This morning i have tried repeatedly but no luck...confuzzed sad.png

If you're getting that message, then it's not going to "get better". You're going to have to either mail in your 90 day report or go submit it in person. The problem is probably with the data that's in the Immigration's computer for you. It's not agreeing with what you're inputting, even if you're inputting all the data correctly.

I also see mention of them moving to Promenada Mall...where exactly is that?

In the future.

Even the staff don't appear to know or have been told its a secret.If you turn up at the present office and the gates are shut they may be at Promenanda...then again maybe no ones asked the coffee shop owner.

I have been trying to complete the online form since 04/06 many times a day and always get the error "report to your local imm office" Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong when filling the online form in? This morning i have tried repeatedly but no luck...confuzzed sad.png

Wasn't it Abert Einstein who said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results?

LOL just joshin' -- sounds frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

just did it when I hit the 14 days..... quick & simple.....used google chrome..no probs...now in pending status.

will check the status in 7 days and report back

step 4 acknowledgement screen shot attatched

make sure you write down reference number or save the file as they didn't send an auto email

cheers

The Blood Cat

post-37078-0-44056700-1434513306_thumb.j

Had a crack at it myself this time around, I am due to report on the 30th June, so I tried on the 15th and I couldn't get past the login part of it.

Had a look around a noticed that it says max 15 days before and a minimum of 7 days before, so I tried again the next day and had no problems submitting it at all.

BUT, this morning (2 days later) I got an email saying it had been rejected, with no reason given for the rejection.

I did read some where that every detail needed to be the same as whatever Immigration have it recorded as, so I checked the TM47 form i have saved on my confuser and made sure I put everything on the online application exactly as I have it on the TM47.

Anyone else had theirs rejected and been into Immigration to find out why ???

Oh and before anyone asks, I have been doing these damn things for 7 years without any dramas at the Immigration office in Jomtien.

90-day-online-rejected-1.jpg

Had a crack at it myself this time around, I am due to report on the 30th June, so I tried on the 15th and I couldn't get past the login part of it.

Had a look around a noticed that it says max 15 days before and a minimum of 7 days before, so I tried again the next day and had no problems submitting it at all.

BUT, this morning (2 days later) I got an email saying it had been rejected, with no reason given for the rejection.

I did read some where that every detail needed to be the same as whatever Immigration have it recorded as, so I checked the TM47 form i have saved on my confuser and made sure I put everything on the online application exactly as I have it on the TM47.

Anyone else had theirs rejected and been into Immigration to find out why ???

Oh and before anyone asks, I have been doing these damn things for 7 years without any dramas at the Immigration office in Jomtien.

90-day-online-rejected-1.jpg

Arrive By: Air

No flight number?

That could be the problem?

okay guys, checked my emails this morning and found out I received approval (email actually received yesterday, so same day as submitting)

Printed off the form to put in passport

Easy as.

Pungdo, maybe you didn't enter your flight number?.

cheers people and hopefully the problems that some are experiencing will be sorted over the next few months

quick edit: I said yesterday that I used google chrome no worries, which I did. Today it didn't work so I used IE. Wasn't a problem as I have IE, but just FYI.......and I have no idea why it worked with chrome yesterday and not today!!!!

post-37078-0-72591700-1434610197_thumb.j

post-37078-0-59084600-1434610209_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

So I tried, so I failed. :(

All fields properly filled in except for the middle name cause I have none.
Get message: "for further info go to Imm Branche Office"

Used IE; Chrome does not work.

I guess Bloody Tiger was Bloody Lucky.

Does only seem to be a very low percentage getting through to completion.

Failed for er indoors for the second time. Mine due in another month, will keep trying.

So I tried, so I failed. sad.png

Hhm, in that case I can always try later this evening, tomorrow early morning, mid-morning, end-morning, and early afternoon again.

Fingers crossed! wink.png

Good luck with your online application.

Edit: Oh. Think I got it: "submit application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before due date"

Bummer! Tomorrow is due date. Ah well, have to pass by cargo terminal anyway. So, can combine. :)

Hhm, in that case I can always try later this evening, tomorrow early morning, mid-morning, end-morning, and early afternoon again.

Edit: Oh. Think I got it: "submit application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before due date"

Bummer! Tomorrow is due date. Ah well, have to pass by cargo terminal anyway. So, can combine. :)

Didn't see you! Er indoors in and out in 20 minutes, good for Monday afternoon.

It works or it doesn't work.

Being able to file is not the same as receiving an acknowledgment/receipt.

Personally, I'll just continue to file via mail until I see in excess to a 90% success rate. I don't like being a guinea pig, especially when the unsuccessful completion of your online 90 day reporting results in a fine.

"But, but, I've printed out the 'received notice'!"

"Tough kee nok farang. Now, cough up 2000 baht for not obeying our laws."
"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Somchai! I obeyed your laws, but your system is flawed."

I think it's a good idea, but I don't trust Thai beauacrasy for all the reasons that anyone who has lived here longer than a year should understand - at their own peril. The system is not weighted to provide customer service; it's weighed to provide funds for those who abuse their customer base. And considering that the CM immigration office wouldn't be considered fit to house pigs, cows, or chickens in the US (last time I was there the temperature was about 37 inside the building) it's pretty obvious that no Thai bureaucrat cares (just look at the 'working fans and high capacity A/C in the sections where the immigration officers work. Don't take my word for it, use your own eyes and brain. (Oh, and you can't take pictures - wonder why) And I wonder if they need a shoe horn to squeeze their way between the walls of the buildings and outside wall to make it to their own bathrooms; and are their bathrooms terminally out of order like on the foreigner side?).

The interesting thing about Truth: You can't make it up.

Bummer! Tomorrow is due date. Ah well, have to pass by cargo terminal anyway. So, can combine. smile.png

Didn't see you! Er indoors in and out in 20 minutes, good for Monday afternoon.

I was nr 626, and came in when 602 or 603 was on. Must have been around 2.30pm. :)

Got a nice coffee, a delicious cinnamon roll and a good chat in Dutch. In the meantime my car got cleaned.

I'm allowed to stay for another 90 days, and mini-dog can be send by cargo to her loving owners in the UK from CNX.

So, all in all this afternoon wasn't too bad at all. Supah! :D

Failed for er indoors for the second time. Mine due in another month, will keep trying.

There's no way to know the percentage judging merely from TV posts. Punters are probably more likely to post on the subject if they're having a problem.

It worked fine for me and for several expat friends in Bangkok. I only know one expat friend who said it didn't work for him. Quite a few haven't tried it yet.

UPDATE:

I headed into Jomtien this morning to do my report that was rejected online (post 189 above), spoke to the only lady handling 90 day reports now and she speaks very good English and she told me she has no idea why it was rejected.

She also told me that the online applications go to the office you normally report to and not to Bangkok as centralised processing, she said that she had actually approved it and for some reason the system rejected it and not her.

I asked if leaving the name of the village I live in out of the address when I submitted it may have caused the rejection (I saw somewhere in here that it will be rejected if the address is not exactly as they have it in their records) and she said she was not sure, but everything else looked ok.

In response to Thailand's post (#190) the flight number is not required, I asked her that.

I tried last week to do the online reporting, but it was rejected.

Today I went to the CM Immigration to get it done; and their answer, to my rejected online request was, that my 1 year visa extension runs out next month.

But; they gave me a new 90 days. Logical or not?.

Today I went to the CM Immigration to get it done; and their answer, to my rejected online request was, that my 1 year visa extension runs out next month.

I think you'll find your next report date is not 90 days, but the expiry date of your current extension.

It shouldn't exceed the date of your current permission to stay.

I feel more secure with the mail in option.

Me too ,the only complication is when, and if, they move to Promenada regarding which address to use.

I am due to use the mail way in 2 weeks and the proposed "move date " appears to be a well kept secret.

Saw the notice at Chang Wattana Immigration today, a one year (retirement visa) is only good for one year only if your passport is valid for the whole year. The visa is valid only for the remaining term of your passport.

I think you'll find your next report date is not 90 days, but the expiry date of your current extension.

No; my next report date is 27/09/2015 and my extension runs out 21/07/2015.

What you've written confirms what faz is telling you.....it isn't possible to have a 90 day report date that is past the expiration of your extension date. So your next report date is not 27 September unless and until you get a new annual extension (and to do that you'll need to report to an Immigration Office.)

Strange how different Immigration offices interpret their own guidance when it comes to 90 day reports.

Amnat for example always date your first report 90 days after doing your extension.

Then further reports 90 days after the date of the previous report regardless of the date you apply within the 15 days before or 7 days after window.

That means your last 90 day report will fall 5 days before your extension expires.

(Provided you don't leave and re-enter which automatically resets your report date)

As your allowed to apply for an extension up to 30 days before and you can do a 90 day report up to 7 days late, Amnat always sinc the 2 together so your first report will be 90 days from the date your extension is renewed.

Of course as this operation is carried out on their local Computer system they can set the date manually.

With the online system, the next date is computer generated, so your next 90 day report will always be 90 days from the approval date. Still I prefer the online system which can save a lot of time and effort for most..........if only it would work for everyone.

What you've written confirms what faz is telling you.....it isn't possible to have a 90 day report date that is past the expiration of your extension date. So your next report date is not 27 September unless and until you get a new annual extension (and to do that you'll need to report to an Immigration Office.)

Maybe the rules, or interpretation of the rules has changed. A few years ago I was fined for failing to report on time. My old 90 day report was about a month after my extension date. I assumed my 90 days started again on my extension stamp date when I visited immigration. WRONG! Got 2000bt fine & told reporting for 90 days separate from extension visit to immigration. Should've reported on the due date stemped in my passport.

I don't think that is correct? I thought the extension date and 90 days are separate. Last year I did my "retirement" visa and as the 90 days was within the 15 days before I was able to do it at the same time.

However if the 90 day report was after the 15 days before I would still have to have reported on the due date, it is not from the date of extension?

I don't think that is correct? I thought the extension date and 90 days are separate. Last year I did my "retirement" visa and as the 90 days was within the 15 days before I was able to do it at the same time.

However if the 90 day report was after the 15 days before I would still have to have reported on the due date, it is not from the date of extension?

The extension date and the 90 days reporting date are separate. I never said they weren't.

However, consider the scenario above. 90 day reporting date is two months after annual extension date. If the extension isn't renewed the person leaves the country. Ergo, there is no 90 day reporting date. If and/or WHEN the annual extension is renewed then the 90 day reporting date becomes valid again (it would be the same date as previously only now there is an annual extension in place that subsumes the 90 days reporting date.)

That is the point that I think faz was making to the OP.

Archived