Songkran water quality?

VIPinthailand

you should be very careful not being sprayed with water during holidays, water sewage(even slightly mixed) contains bacteria that can make you blind for the rest of your life. I expect some sort of acid attack from terrorist. best way is to stay at home. you have been warned.

I always wear one of those lab suits ( with an air supply ) when I go to play water with my friends.

I get some strange looks .

Get real - having a shower with the town water supply is probably just as dangerous.

If you are serious? I have a question- can you shampoo your hair whilst wearing a tin foil hat?

• Like 1

bwahahahahahahaha.

How many legit cases of acid being used have been reported over the years ?

It's only recorded if you go blind at the scene. If it happens later at the hospital it doesn't count.

Edited by Songhua
  • Like 2

Acid or Alkaline ,

When soaked by water, or the local urine ,especially reserved for the privileged guests to LOS . aka farang .

One should take a sample , and test that the PH. value is within acceptable limits . 5.6 is ok . Kap.

Of course , there are regional deviations , Issan tends to be sour , to the more mature male taste buds, IMHO.coffee1.gif

Enjoy Songkran, and the oriental fragrances of Thailand. wai2.gif

Edited by elliss

No worries Grandpa remember to lock the door.

Dont turn on the TV either as the government is watching you.

Grandpa is the absolute best thing to yell out of your car - when you have nearly mown down some old fart- driving the wrong way down the road - who thinks he has been here for years ( 3000+ posts) and can ignore every body else in some sort of geriatric heaven .

PS I am not so young- but will be trying to avoid the acid attacks and have bought a monster state of the art water pistol- will be filled with Perrier of course.

On a serious note- Governments just love you to be scared- lots of defence / intelligence budget. Jobs for the boys.